Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:47 AM

Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) (76942 Views)

Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery And Implants(pictures) / Behold;photos Of Nicki Minaj Before And After Plastic Surgery / SEE Kim Kardashian Before & After Plastic Surgery (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by justice00(m): 6:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hmm....money miss ro@d,so p@thetic,in the n@me of looking fly..it sucks!!
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by andyanders: 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
Rotmyt: shocked shocked She looks like a chinese doll

The truth here, and Nothing but the truth.
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by ddeola: 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
As dem dey do all d plastic stuff make dem remembeer dier broda MJ
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by janejive(f): 6:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
How come she didn't learn lessons from Michael Jackson?
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by harlos: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
Rotmyt: shocked shocked She looks like a chinese doll
exactly what i though... Baby onike
she no fine at all at all.
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by chimii(f): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2013
What a hideous look. Chinese ping-pong undecided
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by Mentaremix(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2013
i luv to.to die:
This is wa o! anyway, so long her kpekus wasn't affected. Then there's nothing to worry about. Meanwhile, is that Mariah Carey ? Walahi, i dey use that babe picture masturbateee. She's my dream lady that i want to tidy. Like my mama use to say "If you can dream it, you can do it" I've been dreaming it and waiting to do her someday.
U need a check up
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by jmoore(m): 9:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
wiliwili oh!!
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by mamagee3(f): 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2013
She looks hideous!!!
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by doopsy(f): 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
Chinco looks..yuck ,she looked far better when she was black,eve should have schooled you maam,buh I gbadun dat your dance step in "lighters up" wink
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by maumau1: 10:24pm On Feb 08, 2013
rubbish
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2013
lise4real@yahoo:
Wao embarassed , I tink she just wanna meet up with d industry "again" , every1 seems to be acting "I don't care wat de say", but its absolute rubbish man... Wen ur time is past, IT IS PASTED, she just don't wanna agrey with that... What can I say ? , I wish her d best...
Omo see grammar.....past is now present with its "past tense" as PASTED, kai GEJ don cripple our education system.
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by chucky234(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2013
I stumbled on this pic but never thought she was Lil Kim until now,I thought it was some clothes selling dolls on the street of Tokyo.
From frying pan to fire,babe you no try at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by OneNaira6: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2013
She's probably addicted to plastic surgery. I heard that sh1t is as addictive as crack for some people. Lil Kim was a crack baby if I'm not mistaken, psychologically they have a higher chance of getting addicted to something than the rest of us. Rather than making fun of her, we should pity her. She probably can't help herself.
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by dramendra: 4:33am On Feb 12, 2013
i luv to.to die:
This is wa o! anyway, so long her kpekus wasn't affected. Then there's nothing to worry about. Meanwhile, is that Mariah Carey ? Walahi, i dey use that babe picture masturbateee. She's my dream lady that i want to tidy. Like my mama use to say "If you can dream it, you can do it" I've been dreaming it and waiting to do her someday.

By now you never blow, davido don chamce you, sorry keep dreaming till she old finish.
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by rainbowb(f): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2013
she looks gud before bt now she looks like a ghost... too bad sorry 4 her
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by jjwaterfalls(f): 7:23am On Mar 17, 2013
I really don't understand, but what is it d plastic surgeons paint on the faces of those doing plastic surgery that is whitish and ends up making them look like white rubber
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 19, 2013
Thats what happens when lil kim tells her plastic surgeon to make her look like mariah carrey.
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2013
i luv to.to die:
. YOU ARE WASTED.
Re: Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:19am On Nov 24, 2013
i luv to.to die:
. YOU ARE WASTED grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Toolz And Her Baby Bump Attend Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Introduction / Hermadine Refuses To Divorce Davido, Chioma Is Baby Mama For Life- Kemi Olunloyo / Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.