Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,883 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico (30446 Views)

Fat Woman And Her Daughter In Okada (photo) / You Need To Watch This!!! (A 6 Year Old Girl Gives 5yr Old Boy Lap Dance) / Indian Woman Gives Birth To A Baby With Two Heads & Two Necks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by nkenu(m): 7:45am On Feb 07, 2013
This is a world record. That means the girl looks far older than her age for the 17 years old boy to even be attracted to her!
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Desdola(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2013
Come 2 think of it, can a 9 year old girl ovulate.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by topmostg: 7:59am On Feb 07, 2013
Anyway, i blame jonathan...
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Exponental(m): 7:59am On Feb 07, 2013
Na wa oooooo. Phucking an 8yrs old girl. Wetin we dey see as child abuse. Nigeria is still a good country be dat
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 07, 2013
nairalandabdul: WAIT A MINUTE! WHAT WERE THE CRITERIA FOR PICKING "18" YEARS AS MINIMUM? RELIGIOUS, SCIENTIFIC, MEDICAL........ ESPECIALLY IF THERE IS THE CONSENT OF THE GUARDIAN.

Societal laws. Most countries do not allow adults to be intimate with minors. Minors can be defined as any child under 16, but being intimate with a child of 16 to under 18 can be regarded as a gray area, depending on a lot of factors, such as age difference, evolution of the relationship, the degree of control or influence the other person had over the young person etc.

In Nigeria the age of consent is 18, but some other africa country can be as low as 13.

Lawyers please help me out. I might wrong though.

Left to me I will pick 21 years as the minimum age to allow for physical and emotional maturity.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by nairalandabdul: 8:31am On Feb 07, 2013
Societal Laws! Good one didnt see dat coming.

I understand there is a greater risk of certain complications with regards to very young age preganancy such as VVF,but there isnt any definite age relationship as this may vary in terms of how firm muscles will be during labour and so on. but with advancements in technology this can all be monitored and prevented with right medical care.

But with regards to maturity, susceptability to manipulation and so on, age isnt and shouldnt be a criterion, coz age certainly wnt tell hw developed one is mentally.especially if the consent of the guardian had been sought.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by nairalandabdul: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2013
It can be a very difficult issue cz even though i am certainly against exploitation of young ones by perverts and so on, bringing criminal allegations on someone simply because of a baseless "fixed age" seems like bullocks to me.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 07, 2013
nkenu: This is a world record. That means the girl looks far older than her age for the 17 years old boy to even be attracted to her!

Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder used to describe individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children aged 13 or younger.

An adolescent who is 16 years of age or older must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.

Nepiophilia (Infantophilia) is pedophilia, but is used to refer to an sexual preference for infants and toddlers (ages 0–3 or those under age 5).

Hebephilia is defined as individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest in 11-14 year old pubescents.

Ephebophilia is defined as individuals with a primary or exclusive sexual interest for mid-to-late adolescents (15–19).

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by kukus01(m): 8:53am On Feb 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I weep for naija undecided embarassed cry
did you read the post at all? weep for yourself not naija. later people like you will call jonathan retard.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by MrSim(m): 8:55am On Feb 07, 2013
Nawao! A child "mothering" a child. What a suprise!
Goldie20: A nine-year-old girl has given birth to a baby of her own, authorities in Mexico revealed today.

The baby girl was born on January 27 in Zoquipan Hospital, in Zapopan, Mexico's western Jalisco state. It weighed 5.95lbs.

The mother of the girl, identified only as Dafne, told local officials: 'The girl was just over eight when she got pregnant. The father is a boy who is 17, but we have not found him, since he ran away.'

Jorge Villasenor, from the state prosectors' office, said: 'We are looking for the young man to get his story because she does not understand what has happened.

This is a rape or child sex abuse case.'

Both girls were released from the hospital over the weekend, apparently doing well but the hospital said it would have to do extensive follow-up due to the new mother's age.

THE WORLD'S YOUNGEST MOTHERS

1. Lina Medina, from Ticrapo in Peru, gave birth to a baby boy named Gerardo by caesarean section aged five years and seven months old in May 1939. Her parents thought she had a tumour but when she was taken to hospital, she was found to be seven months pregnant.

2. Yelizaveta "Liza" Gryshchenko had just turned six when she gave birth to a stillborn baby girl in the Soviet Union in August 1934. The infant’s father was Liza’s 69-year-old maternal grandfather. The family emigrated after the scandal.

3. A six-year-old girl, known only as ‘H’ gave birth to a daughter by caesarean section in June 1972 in Delhi, India. She was initially admitted to hospital with what was thought to be an abdominal tumour.

4. An unidentified Indian girl died during childbirth, along with her baby, in August 1933. She was just eight years old.

5. Griseldina Acuña, from Colombia, reportedly began menstruating at three and gave birth to a baby boy in September 1936, aged eight years and two months. The father is thought to have been a family friend.

Source
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2274269/Girl-aged-NINE-gives-birth-child-police-Mexico-hunt-father-17-suspicion-rape.html
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Temi231(f): 8:57am On Feb 07, 2013
Too Bad... She will never enjoy her childhood.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by MrSim(m): 8:58am On Feb 07, 2013
topmostg: Anyway, i blame jonathan...
What has Jonathan done here to be blamed?
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by kukus01(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2013
topmostg: Anyway, i blame jonathan...
olodo!!! you better blame your level of IQ
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 07, 2013
nairalandabdul: Societal Laws! Good one didnt see dat coming.

I understand there is a greater risk of certain complications with regards to very young age preganancy such as VVF,but there isnt any definite age relationship as this may vary in terms of how firm muscles will be during labour and so on. but with advancements in technology this can all be monitored and prevented with right medical care.

But with regards to maturity, susceptability to manipulation and so on, age isnt and shouldnt be a criterion, coz age certainly wnt tell hw developed one is mentally.especially if the consent of the guardian had been sought.

Age should always be a factor in regards to physical and emotional maturity. That is why we have laws protecting children age 18 and under.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 07, 2013
nairalandabdul: It can be a very difficult issue cz even though i am certainly against exploitation of young ones by perverts and so on, bringing criminal allegations on someone simply because of a baseless "fixed age" seems like bullocks to me.

Some countries do allow minors aged 14–15 to be intimate with a partner who is less than five years older, minors aged 12–13 to be intimate with a partner who is less than two years older, and minors aged 17 and 18 to be intimate with a partner who is less than 30 years of age.

Other countries state that the sexual conduct with the minor is not to be punished if the partners are of a similar age and development.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by gbengaolabode: 9:31am On Feb 07, 2013
winkGod if it sin pls forgive us de world is go to an End.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by toyibabe(f): 11:37am On Feb 07, 2013
OMG! For her to get pregnant at 8 yrs.She might have start havin sex at early age ,beside hw is going to brest her smiley.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by toyibabe(f): 11:44am On Feb 07, 2013
Its possible provided she start having sex at early age, the hormones wiill speed up their action ,its not necessary she menstrute.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by topsco(m): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
Na waoh!....
...This world self...full of wonders and pain.
9 year gal with pikin....
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Bofemsky(f): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
Weird things happen! Girls conceiving at such tender ages goes beyong what we were taught medically!
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by SeunT2(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2013
What does that gat to do with naija ooooooo "ABOKI"
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by oludayomi(f): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
5yr, 9yr ι̥ dnt believe dis stuff. Do Ɣφΰ knw wat it take 2 carry å baby 4 9mnth. Wat is ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ moda weight ɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ð heigth. Is ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ body ready 4 ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ change. If ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ђe has å baby @ age 5 mean ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ђe was pregnant @ age 4. Means there cn b å moda @ age 3 then, ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ђe wll »ßε pregnant @ age 2. It nt possible cus her body has nt started producing egg. Pls å doctor in ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ house should explain.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Johnnycrash(m): 1:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
It's a cold world. What were you doing when you were nine?
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by man02: 9:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
had it being a child is said to get married early the media will propagate it as the world barbaric event but see how such dirty act is expressed slightly even put under world book of record like the are proud of it especially that caption where a mother gave birth as 8 years and her daughter at that same age which indicates that views absolutely not coincidence. Why is the bias so critical ?

Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by navygrl: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
oludayomi: 5yr, 9yr ι̥ dnt believe dis stuff. Do Ɣφΰ knw wat it take 2 carry å baby 4 9mnth. Wat is ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ moda weight ɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣ð heigth. Is ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ body ready 4 ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ change. If ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ђe has å baby @ age 5 mean ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ђe was pregnant @ age 4. Means there cn b å moda @ age 3 then, ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ђe wll »ßε pregnant @ age 2. It nt possible cus her body has nt started producing egg. Pls å doctor in ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ house should explain.
you never produce eggs, you have them from birth. The question is when you start ovulating which is within a couple month of menstrating (before or after diff in diff women). Menstration at 9 to 13 is considered normal though they can begin to menstrate much earlier or later depending on the gland functions of the body. While hormones in food are claimed by some to start puberty earlier, there is little evidence to support it as far as menstral cycles go (some women can go years with a period and show no other signs of puberty and Vic cerca. Many recorded cases of early puberty dating back to the renaissance period.
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by Damon03(m): 12:18am On Feb 08, 2013
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by IKenn(m): 12:46am On Feb 08, 2013
wetin come concern naija? Mtcheew
Re: 9-year-old Girl Gives Birth To A Daughter In Mexico by topmostg: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2013
kukus01:
olodo!!! you better blame your level of IQ
i dey blaze 4.1, you dey tell me nonsense. Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Spend Your Today Sunday [my Pics For Today Outing] / LASG CCTV Van Stuck On Electricity Cables At Abule Egba (photos) / Attention! Attention!! Attention!!! Attention!!!! Attention!!!!! Attention!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.