Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,841 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:01 AM

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Mali - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Mali (18369 Views)

Egypt Vs Nigeria: Player Rating / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Egypt / Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Mali by Arsenate(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2013
donpetros: Jarus, your rating is in order. you really know the game keep up the work. up super eagles!!
yeah, Jarus' rating are almost always spot on. By far better than goal.com's rating.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Mali by seunny4lif(m): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
ENGLAND VS BRAZIL,SPAIN VS URUGUAY,ITALY VS NETHERLANDS....ANYBODY WATCHING
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Mali by Ninilowo(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
JideTheBlogger: All of you that said we cannot do without Osaze, make u na show face ooo

Dem dey outside dey hug porcupine.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Mali by abbakartade: 4:28am On Feb 07, 2013
Give credit to all and hope them to see this through....
Good luck 4 the finals! 9ja
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Mali by SIRcumalot: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2013
CFCfan: I largely agree with Jarus's ratings, except that I rate Mikel a 9. Yes, he was that good!
I think Mikel now has 3 assists to his name in this Nations Cup.
after bad belle chelshit fans go say na only to pass back him sabi ? Who believe say naija fit reach here my expectations has been exceed as my passmark for this team na to reach quarterfinals

1 Like

Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Mali by Tractor(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2013
I am sure that Osaze and the likes must have learnt a big lessen.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Mali by hardbody: 8:14am On Feb 07, 2013
Sijo01: Na cooperation make rice full pot..... They all tried.
10/10

Your head dey dia jare my sister.
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Mali by hardbody: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2013
Jarus:
Yeah, that Alain Trarore guy na baller. Too bad for Bf he's out to injury.

Their loss, our gain. QED
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Mali by Akan(m): 9:19am On Feb 07, 2013
I am now of the opinion that Chelsea FC are destroying Mikel, that guy na boss player but him club just cage am for one useless position. He totally dominated that game, see that pass to Musa
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Mali by Iyineda(m): 10:49am On Feb 07, 2013
My own ratings:

Enyeama: 8 - Impressive, as usual. Reminded me of his performances in WC 2010.

Ambrose: 7 - Skillfull and a threat going forward but tends to forget his defending priorities.

Omeruo: 6.5 - Good first hour but the last 30 minutes were complicated for him.

Oboabona: 7 - My AFCON revelaton; I didn't know we had such a powerful and intelligent defender in our ranks. Solid game.

Echiejile: 7.5 - His best game in the tournament so far. His diving headed goal was a classic.

Mikel: 8.5 - M.O.T.M. / M.V.P. He dominated the midfield by and large.

Onazi: 6.5 - Worked well with Mikel to marshall the play.

Mba: 6 - Had a decent game, not as flamboyant as he can be.

Moses: 8.5 - He was my pick for man of the match but he was substituted way too early. Our best player of the tournament hands down.

Emenike: 7 - A thorn to any defense in this tournament and he proved it against Mali. I hope AFCON give him that deflected goal so he could remain top joint scorer with Ghana's Wakaso... at least till the last game against Burkina Faso (if he is fit that is). Fingers crossed. My 2nd favourite Super Eagle of the tournament behind Moses.

Brown: 7 - I like his association with Emenike. They understand each other well. Good game from the ex-Sochaux player.

----

Musa: 7 - My biggest disappointment in this AFCON but tonight he put up a respectable display.

Uzoenyi: N/A - Did what he had to do on the flanks; nothing extraordinary.

Yobo: N/A.

Coach S. Keshi has made fantastic decisions throughout this tournament but I wonder why he did not bring off Emenike (instead of Ideye Brown). The former seems to have pulled a muscle and is now doubtful for a final-berth.

Good luck to the SE on Sunday. If players play the way they have against CIV and BUF there's no way Nigeria isn't coming home with the trophy!
Re: Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Mali by bong4(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2013
Good on from the eagles. WHen Nigerians criticize them it is because we know their full potentials and we need them to live up to that. The group stage was not too good and one would not expect Nigerians to praise them for that. They took the criticism in good faith and improved tremendously in their subsequent games bringing back the flavour and flow of the super eagles we know. Hence our victories over CIV and Mali was not a fluke but a true reflection of the fact that we do not have mates in Africa football. Infact we should not be playing qualifying rounds with these countries rather we should be waiting for the final while other countries play amongst themselves and meet us in the finals.
Having said this, all these victories will not be complete if we do not win the cup. Nearly can not kill a bird. We need that cup to take our rightful place in the world. They must play their hearts out on sunday, beat b'fase convincingly on sunday and get our praises. Anything short of the cup is not acceptable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simone Inzaghi To Become New Inter Boss / Morocco Banned From 2017, 2019 AFCON, Fined $1million / Rivers United May Miss Celtic Clash After Visa Delay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.