Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen (7119 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
khanivorous:

Naaaaaa!!!!
They aint copying. Actually the series is historical probably about life and times of knucky thompson,,
By the way it was awesome
True but I must confess,Boardwalk empire is slow.I'm stil reluctant 2watch season 3
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by emma4eva(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2013
tjskii: U nid to watch elementary to fully understand and apreciate the word boring and annoying,they were tryin to copy the mentalist,and wat hurt me the most is that lucy lui is in d blasted series angry
they were actually trying to give an American view of the famous British investigator SHERLOCK HOLMES..
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
in terms of popularity my worst movie is twilight i jst hate it n i hv never watched any part completely d actors were too stiff n rigid.den 4 series i dislike gossip girl d characters were jst too fake.secret circle too,roswell,amazing spider man.n my number 1 dumbest series has too go to vampire diaries.d series is crap they just kil so many pple n d govt doesnt knw abt it.although unlike twilight d actors are very lively n interesting it jst d storyline dat sucks
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2013
The entire CSI franchise (CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami). They are the worst crime series to ever grace the television. How can one person be the forensic investigator, crime lab technician, detaining officer, arresting officer, crime scene investigator etc etc? What the hell? That is the most unrealistic setting I have ever seen.

For the movies, let me see;

Dude, where's my car?
50 first dates
Zoom
High school musical
Joyful Noise
Twilight/The twilight saga: Breaking dawn 1 & 2

If you haven't watched the movies I listed, please don't bother because they are all garbage.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by dopeJemi: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
AdannayaBella: The entire CSI franchise (CSI, CSI: NY, CSI: Miami). They are the worst crime series to ever grace the television. How can one person be the forensic investigator, crime lab technician, detaining officer, arresting officer, crime scene investigator etc etc? What the hell? That is the most unrealistic setting I have ever seen.

For the movies, let me see;

Dude, where's my car?
50 first dates
Zoom
High school musical
Joyful Noise
Twilight/The twilight saga: Breaking dawn 1 & 2

If you haven't watched the movies I listed, please don't bother because they are all garbage.
joyful noise is boring, d only part I enjoyed was d finals
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2013
hiroz: in terms of popularity my worst movie is twilight i jst hate it n i hv never watched any part completely d actors were too stiff n rigid.den 4 series i dislike gossip girl d characters were jst too fake.secret circle too,roswell,amazing spider man.n my number 1 dumbest series has too go to vampire diaries.d series is crap they just kil so many pple n d govt doesnt knw abt it.although unlike twilight d actors are very lively n interesting it jst d storyline dat sucks
Thank God I'm not d only one dat disliked dat Twilight nonsense movie.I hav neva finished any part&dat Kristin Steward's mouth is always open&dat Robert guy is 2whitish&pale&ugly (he needs tanning) then d part 3 abi wetin b d name is d most annoyin.
Vampire diaries? I didn't bother watchin cos twilight made me hate vampire movies moreova,I knw I won't learn anythng frm vampire movie so I bailed on any movie involvin vampires or zoombie sh*t

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2013
dopeJemi: joyful noise is boring, d only part I enjoyed was d finals
Over boring sef.
Final destination 5 was annoyin
Dat series called Damages is stupid&one other series dat I saw dat made me so mad is called Dollhouse.msh
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by dopeJemi: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2013
Jade William:
Over boring sef.
Final destination 5 was annoyin
Dat series called Damages is stupid&one other series dat I saw dat made me so mad is called Dollhouse.msh
haven't watched these movies, pls permit me 2 add dis series or whatever it is, "power rangers samurai" d one shown on nickelodeon, it is the dumbest, lamest, fuckest whatever I av ever seen
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2013
dopeJemi: haven't watched these movies, pls permit me 2 add dis series or whatever it is, "power rangers samurai" d one shown on nickelodeon, it is the dumbest, lamest, fuckest whatever I av ever seen
Hahahahahaha!! That sad excuse for a show? Do people even watch that nonsense? The monsters are ridiculous, the acting is terrible, the props look fake. I don't want to believe the power rangers seasons our generation watched was this lame.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by dopeJemi: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Hahahahahaha!! That sad excuse for a show? Do people even watch that nonsense? The monsters are ridiculous, the acting is terrible, the props look fake. I don't want to believe the power rangers seasons our generation watched was this lame.
and they talk more dan they fight
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
dopeJemi: haven't watched these movies, pls permit me 2 add dis series or whatever it is, "power rangers samurai" d one shown on nickelodeon, it is the dumbest, lamest, fuckest whatever I av ever seen
I'm laughin so so hard at ur description.Yet my neighbour's kids won't allow me 2rest once I bring my kids back frm sch.They'l rush in2 my house 2watch power rangers kin cos their parents refused 2subscribe 4dstv cos they said cartoon doesn't allow dem 2study.If they eva cancel dat show on nickelodeon,those kids wil b depressed&i gues there're also lots of kids dat enjoy d show even though d characters ar so funny.One man's meat is another man's poison indeed.

As a matter of fact,wen I was on leave,they made me fall inlove with KUNFU PANDA&d other one wit tortoise or so
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2013
Twilight and Harry Potter angry angry angry

Very boring movies.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nomski0(f): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2013
adaobi123: Twilight and Harry Potter angry angry angry

Very boring movies.
How can you say Harry Potter is boring Twilight, yes. But Harry Potter is classic.

Your highness-totally stewpid.
Twilight-over hyped
Gigli-fluke
The cook
All nickeloden sitcoms, beside Drake and Josh.
Red riding Hood.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Iceman296: 10:42am On Nov 10, 2013

Very boring movies.
OMG, Harry Potter??
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2013
Yes o Harry Potter. I fell asleep watching the first movie. Rubbish angry angry
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nomski0(f): 10:52am On Nov 10, 2013
adaobi123: Yes o Harry Potter. I fell asleep watching the first movie. Rubbish angry angry
Come on, you should give it a chance. Its really interesting. Dont you fancy British accents?
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 10, 2013
Nomski0: Come on, you should give it a chance. Its really interesting. Dont you fancy British accents?

It ain't about the accents. I've tried watching twice, it just didn't work for me. Its just boring mehhnn. angry
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Afam4eva(m): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2013
adaobi123: Yes o Harry Potter. I fell asleep watching the first movie. Rubbish angry angry
Movies like that can be boring but if you overcome the boredom, such movies can be a delight. I felt the same way with "Game of Thrones". I feel the same way when i'm watching Bollywood movies.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2013
Afam4eva:
Movies like that can be boring but if you overcome the boredom, such movies can be a delight. I felt the same way with "Game of Thrones". I feel the same way when i'm watching Bollywood movies.

But I've tried, it just doesn't work for me. cry

I give up !
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Afam4eva(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2013
adaobi123:

But I've tried, it just doesn't work for me. cry

I give up !
Lol grin I also gave up on some Harry porter movie likewise some Indian movies.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by dopeJemi: 11:39am On Nov 10, 2013
Nomski0: How can you say Harry Potter is boring Twilight, yes. But Harry Potter is classic.

Twilight-over hyped
Gigli-fluke
The cook
Red riding Hood.
wait! What? Icarly, victorious??
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2013
Hitman - this has got to be the worst action movie of the century. Stiff and emotionless actors, crappy actions, dumb plot....in short, a total waste of time!
Clash of the titans - very very very boring and stu.paid
The avengers - what can be more nonsensical?
Parker - I hate everything about this movie.....except Jennifer Lopez kiss
The hobbit - this is what you get when you wanna do "aseju". I was a fan of lord of the rings, but the hobbit is so clueless
Twilight! - how can I forget this?

And.....

total recall - totally meaningless
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Iceman296: 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2013
Honestly, I was Bored in the First One, but due to the Hype and All, I continued And Never Regretted it.

Same Happened to me in "Fast and Furious". We Only Need Patience to Enjoy this Movies!
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Vivly(f): 12:45pm On Nov 10, 2013
Nomski0: How can you say Harry Potter is boring Twilight, yes. But Harry Potter is classic.

Twilight-over hyped
Gigli-fluke
The cook
Red riding Hood.
Seriously B? Have you tried watching Victorious, House of Anubis, Life with boys, Icarly? They're good too o.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by dopeJemi: 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2013
Vivly: Seriously B? Have you tried watching Victorious, Life with boys, Icarly? They're good too o.
life with boys aint all that
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Vivly(f): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2013
True. I never enjoyed the movie. Very boring and rushed compared to the books. Wish they could reshoot it
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Dannylux: 1:30pm On Nov 10, 2013
hiroz: in terms of popularity my worst movie is twilight i jst hate it n i hv never watched any part completely d actors were too stiff n rigid .den 4 series i dislike gossip girl d characters were jst too fake.secret circle too,roswell,amazing spider man.n my number 1 dumbest series has too go to vampire diaries.d series is crap they just kil so many pple n d govt doesnt knw abt it.although unlike twilight d actors are very lively n interesting it jst d storyline dat sucks

Christen Stewart grin
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Dannylux: 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
I love Harry Potter, Epic Movie.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2013
And how can I forget IMMORTALS? I will never understand that movie! To say I hate the movie is an understatement! angry

Vivly: True. I never enjoyed the movie. Very boring and rushed compared to the books. Wish they could reshoot it
Reshoot wet in? A beg e son do! Enough harry potter
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nomski0(f): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2013
Vivly: Seriously B? Have you tried watching Victorious, House of Anubis, Life with boys, Icarly? They're good too o.
iCarly- annoying
Victorious-unnecessary background laughs
Life with boys-manageable sha
House of Anubis- I'm sorry but its too illuminati packed.undecided
Power rangers- Fakest visual effects every.
The only ones i can manage- Big time rush(handsome rock starwink) and Drake and Josh.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 4:55pm On Nov 10, 2013

Very boring movies.
Harry Potter?? Reaally? Sweetie,Try. Watchin it again.I watched it som few yrs back,in sch I think but recently,wen I cudn't find any good series 2watch,I decided 2fish d flash wher I had som movies&i tel u,I so so enjoyed dat Harry Potter&Oliver Twist plus d British accent dey kill me die.Kai!!
Mayb u saw it wen u weren't toushed up abt movies lik u ar now. I watched it,way back wen ppl were makin noise abt it so I said let me b amongst d ppl dat has seen d damn movie.
Try&rewatch it
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2013
speedyboi:
Clash of the titans - very very very boring and stu.paid
The avengers - what can be more nonsensical?
Parker - I hate everything about this movie.....except Jennifer Lopez kiss
Twilight! - how can I forget this?
Kai! Thank God I'm not d only one dat hated. Dat AVENGERS.Comic book characters 4primary 4 kids.Wot role did dat Gwenette Patrow play in dat movie? They packed vry good actors&actresses in2 one dumb&lame movie.
Clash of d titans? Inshort I don't knw how 2describe dat stupid film.I managed dat Transformers sef.Mayb because I hate scifi&adventure films
Dat movie "Parker?".I just hate movies where one guy kills 6-10 guys carryin guns&sh*ts dats y I can neva watch Steven Seagal's films.I watched it because I'm a fan of Jason Statham (if dat's d spelling).Jennifer Lopez acted well though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Download Series / ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany / Teen Wolf Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.