Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen (7118 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by rapmike(m): 7:31am On Nov 14, 2013
AdannayaBella:
Hahahahahaha!! That sad excuse for a show? Do people even watch that nonsense? The monsters are ridiculous, the acting is terrible, the props look fake. I don't want to believe the power rangers seasons our generation watched was this lame.
Power Rangers has always been lame, its 4 kids only.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by rapmike(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2013
adaobi123:

What ? I loved merlin. embarassed embarassed
Lovd Merlin also,bt dey rushd d ending.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by rapmike(m): 7:49am On Nov 14, 2013
All James Bond films r boring. They used too much technology 4 1 person and what is it about d bosses preparing 'special deaths' 4 James Bond? Jst kill d damn guy with a bullet,dammit!

Then KyleXY is d dumbest series i hav ever seen! It is terribly ovahyped and d guy's 'intelligence' is too!

Then all indian films apart 4rm 3 idi.ots.

Twilight was ok until they decided 2 continue 4rm part 2, it totally pissd me off.

Same thing wit Vampires diary,after sum time i got bord.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by rapmike(m): 7:51am On Nov 14, 2013
All James Bond films r boring. They used too much technology 4 1 person and what is it about d bosses preparing 'special deaths' 4 James Bond? Jst kill d damn guy with a bullet,dammit!

Then KyleXY is d dumbest series i hav ever seen! It is terribly ovahyped and d guy's 'intelligence' is too!

Then all indian films apart 4rm 3 idi.ots
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 14, 2013
rapmike:
Lovd Merlin also,bt dey rushd d ending.

I agree sad
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Vivly(f): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2013
dopeJemi: am I d only 1 who thinks "After earth" is full of shiiiit, boring, dry and Media-hyped
Thank you. I think it's over hyped just to bring jaden back to relevance.

Btw, that haircut did not do Will any justice
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2013
rapmike:
Power Rangers has always been lame, its 4 kids only.
hi
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Csami(m): 4:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
I use to say people hate what they can't understand until i saw cloud atlas. pls anybody that knows what that waste of time is talkin about should kindly tell me.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
Csami: I use to say people hate what they can't understand until i saw cloud atlas. pls anybody that knows what that waste of time is talkin about should kindly tell me.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 6:49pm On Nov 14, 2013
Prodigee: Plus Jason X: so annoying; how can one person just fail to die.
Exactly my point
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by rapmike(m): 8:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
#me@:

hi
Hello swty
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by rapmike(m): 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Csami: I use to say people hate what they can't understand until i saw cloud atlas. pls anybody that knows what that waste of time is talkin about should kindly tell me.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,LMAO,ROTFLAO.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Csami(m): 11:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Guys, i don't know if what i wrote is funny or if u guys are laughing for laugh sake but that movie is something else.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 15, 2013
U sent a pm.
rapmike:
Hello swty
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by rapmike(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
#me@:
U sent a pm.
yea, i just wanted to add you as a friend. Like to know you a bit
N.B. I DO LIKE D WAIST PIX, ARE THOSE EXCITING HIPS URZ.... grin grin grin wink wink wink wink
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by rapmike(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Csami: Guys, i don't know if what i wrote is funny or if u guys are laughing for laugh sake but that movie is something else.
i just had to laugh at your description
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2013
Btw, does anyone agree with me that slumdog millionaire is an overrated piece of crap? undecided. It's one of the dumbest thing i've watched in a long time!

And the fact that the film won lots of that 'crappy' Oscar award while a '1000 time' better hindi movie 'like stars on earth' didn't pass the nomination stage for 'best foreign movie' goes to prove my sentiment about the Oscar bull! angry
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nomski0(f): 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
speedyboi: Btw, does anyone agree with me that slumdog millionaire is an overrated piece of crap? undecided. It's one of the dumbest thing i've watched in a long time!

And the fact that the film won lots of that 'crappy' Oscar award while a '1000 time' better hindi movie 'like stars on earth' didn't pass the nomination stage for 'best foreign movie' goes to prove my sentiment about the Oscar bull! angry
WTF! Slum dog millionaire rocked. It wasnt over rated. angry
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Nomski0: WTF! Slum dog millionaire rocked. It wasnt over rated. angry

It was! Get over it! tongue tongue tongue tongue

The plot is the dumbest thing ever! and very unrealistic and stupid! whatever they took the audience for, they were right afterall!...... with people (like you tongue) loving it! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue angry angry angry angry.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Toecynne(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2013
White collar boring series . Erry episode na art theft dem dey find
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by rapmike(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
Slumdog millionaire was ok bt largely boring.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 6:11am On Nov 19, 2013
speedyboi: Btw, does anyone agree with me that slumdog millionaire is an overrated piece of crap? undecided. It's one of the dumbest thing i've watched in a long time!
(
My brother o.Wen I saw dat film;I was wonderin if its was actually dat movie dat won d Oscar or another movie wit d same name.I kept fastforwardin It cos I was damn bored.Anyway,one man's trash is another man's treasure.Som of my frnds said they loved d movie so much.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by alejandro72(m): 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2013
Toe_cynne: White collar boring series . Erry episode na art theft dem dey find

Xo xo borin....
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2013
Jade William:
My brother o.Wen I saw dat film;I was wonderin if its was actually dat movie dat won d Oscar or another movie wit d same name.I kept fastforwardin It cos I was damn bored.
Thank you! Apart from being boring sef....the whole plot is just idi/otic! Just like the book it was adapted from!

speedyboi:

It was! Get over it! tongue tongue tongue tongue

The plot is the dumbest thing ever! and very unrealistic and stupid! whatever they took the audience for, they were right afterall!...... with people (like you tongue) loving it! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue angry angry angry angry.
btw @Nomski0, I just re-read this and i'm feeling it may be offensive. Hey, you know I like trouble, right? wink grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2013
Some other dumb movies I've watched;

Dark Island - bad all round! Story, plot, VFX/CGI, Acting.....everything about that movie is crap!

Death race - I hate it! Period!

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by will007: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2013
Man of steel is bullshit.....my perspe tho....jux dat d guy is handsome nd muscular....
In d gym nw tryna build like him
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
speedyboi: Some other dumb movies I've watched;
Death race - I hate it! Period!
So true.That death race was bullsh*t mehnnn.Was thinkin of d name of d movie sef.Was angry thruout d whole movei.Vry senseless&offensive.
Hunger game copied it but Hunger game got more fan base because they used a pretty girl 4d movie.

1 Like

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
will007: Man of steel is bullshit.....my perspe tho....jux dat d guy is handsome nd muscular....
In d gym nw tryna build like him
grin grin grin grin .Build lik him indeed.
Frm d preview of dat movie,I thought it'l b deck
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by will007: 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2013
Jade William:
grin grin grin grin .Build lik him indeed.
Frm d preview of dat movie,I thought it'l b deck
HONESTLY
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2013
Ignatio: Army wives.
I so so loce Army wives.I'm lookin 4where 2dwnload d current season 8 since I can't fd where 2buy it
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by JadeWilliam(f): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2013
Toe_cynne: White collar boring series .
Really? But wen I cam out,it bagged som awards just lik Ugly Betty.Havn't seen any of dem though cos I'm not in2 comedy
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by waslek(m): 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2013
I hate game of throne it didn't make any sense 2me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teen Wolf Season 5 / Your Favorite Bollywood Actor/actress / Latest Post On Silver Lining, Twist Of Fate, King Of Hearts, Krishi Published

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.