Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:48 PM

The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen (7088 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc / Watch And Download All Foreign Movies, TV Shows And Series Online free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by BreezyRita(f): 3:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
For me, I think 4400 was dull..(a series)
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Phemmy95: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2014
Boring! U haven't experiend boredom when u haven't tried watching beauty and the beast series,i returned d series d same hour i collected it,who watches dat crap? Philipines movies?gosh i cn neva sit down 2 watch dose movies,if everlasting love with no chemistry between d leads is an olympic sport,m preety sure those filipians wud go home wit all d medals.they ve useless plots and directors
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by cooljoe(m): 7:22pm On Sep 18, 2014
Tomorrow when d war begins. Da movie sha
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
Phemmy95: Boring! U haven't experiend boredom when u haven't tried watching beauty and the beast series,i returned d series d same hour i collected it,who watches dat crap? Philipines movies?gosh i cn neva sit down 2 watch dose movies,if everlasting love with no chemistry between d leads is an olympic sport,m preety sure those filipians wud go home wit all d medals.they ve useless plots and directors

beauty and the beast?? boring??
now that's new
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by solomonbrown64: 7:54am On Sep 19, 2014
bigblangston: it's patently obvious u ve nt seen DRACULA

Oh boy, at least we all know what Dracula is about....The Gates has no direction...,just actors acting....
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by bigblangston: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2014
solomonbrown64:

Oh boy, at least we all know what Dracula is about....The Gates has no direction...,just actors acting....
bro ve u eva heard abt dracula being a business man, scientist and even a romantic(playboy) guy
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by solomonbrown64: 9:02am On Sep 19, 2014
bigblangston: bro ve u eva heard abt dracula being a business man, scientist and even a romantic(playboy) guy

oh well, now dats new.....u r right then
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by bigblangston: 9:26am On Sep 19, 2014
solomonbrown64:

oh well, now dats new.....u r right then
u r right abt d gates though. An estate dat boasts of mystical creatures.... I stopped at epi4
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by solomonbrown64: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2014
bigblangston: u r right abt d gates though. An estate dat boasts of mystical creatures.... I stopped at epi4

Lol.....u did d right tin
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by newguy1(m): 6:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Men i have seen lot of movies dat i despise even hate, but d ones dat tops it r firstly all british movie/series except bond movie n hustle d remain r no no. Korea/mexican/nigerian i never even try watch dem cus i 100% certified i would have a bad coment.as for american movie. Bam! her it comes
1. All those housewive series r no no
2.teenwolf
3.in most case action movies with a female as main lead, what dey do makes its kind of unreal to me i.e beat dudes like say.............
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by hilda90(f): 11:50am On Sep 21, 2014
whenever I hear boring shows, my mental dictionary always points out the TV series "revenge". I mean the show is the most boring show I have ever watched.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Aisha800(f): 2:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
Vampire diaries
true blood
one tree hill
boys before flower
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by bigblangston: 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2014
Aisha800: Vampire diaries
true blood
one tree hill
boys before flower
V diaries is okay nw, I bonded wit it immediately bt dat True blood was a disgrace to all tv series dat shw mystical creatures bt it's comin behind dracula
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Aisha800(f): 3:05pm On Sep 23, 2014
bigblangston: V diaries is okay nw, I bonded wit it immediately bt dat True blood was a disgrace to all tv series dat shw mystical creatures bt it's comin behind dracula
na to u its ok but to me it rubbish. I stopped in season 1.
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by bigblangston: 3:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
Aisha800: na to u its ok but to me it rubbish. I stopped in season 1.
eyah and d funny thing abt it was dat I only watched 6 episodes of season 1 because it wasn't complete in cd I bought and I ve gone to watch 3 seasons witout goin back to complete d first season... Mayb u aren't a fan of vampire series
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Aisha800(f): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
bigblangston: eyah and d funny thing abt it was dat I only watched 6 episodes of season 1 because it wasn't complete in cd I bought and I ve gone to watch 3 seasons witout goin back to complete d first season... Mayb u aren't a fan of vampire series
i prefer dramas about wolves to vampires but i would try to watch the originals i heard it is interesting
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by bigblangston: 3:30pm On Sep 23, 2014
Aisha800: i prefer dramas about wolves to vampires but i would try to watch the originals i heard it is interesting
Originals is a sequel of V diaries, mixture of v.diaries casts and it is a somehow continuation of v diaries
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Aisha800(f): 3:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
bigblangston: Originals is a sequel of V diaries, mixture of v.diaries casts and it is a somehow continuation of v diaries
seriously. Then i will have to skip it
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by bigblangston: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2014
Aisha800: seriously. Then i will have to skip it
Sis!!! U r missing out big time... Watch dem nw
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Aisha800(f): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
bigblangston: Sis!!! U r missing out big time... Watch dem nw
i hope i would not see elena, demon, and demons brother can't remember his name
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by bigblangston: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
Aisha800: i hope i would not see elena, demon, and demons brought can't remember his name
no they r nt there bt d main villain in V diaries is also d one rockin d show in d Originals (nicklaus) even TVD and originals is also abt werewolves too wher nicklaus is partly a vampire and also a werewolf
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Aisha800(f): 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2014
bigblangston: no they r nt there bt d main villain in V diaries is also d one rockin d show in d Originals (nicklaus) even TVD and originals is also abt werewolves too wher nicklaus is partly a vampire and also a werewolf
then am going to watch it
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by bigblangston: 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
Aisha800: then am going to watch it
Pls do and hope to hear testimonies soon
Re: The Dumbest&most Annoying Foreign Movies/series U've Seen by Aisha800(f): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2014
bigblangston: Pls do and hope to hear testimonies soon
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labe Orun / Latest Post On Silver Lining, Twist Of Fate, King Of Hearts, Krishi Published / ‘Shehu Umar’: Film On Tafawa Balewa’s Book To Premiere In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.