Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again (1587 Views)

Tecno M5 Specifications And Features Leaked / Tecno D7 Full Specifications And Features / Tecno M7 Specifications And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again by bitweezy: 8:22pm On Feb 06, 2013
This is to wet the appetite of all die hard Sammy fans who just can't wait till its April

Re: New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again by badassnigga(m): 8:42pm On Feb 06, 2013
d next big tin ...very sleek cool
Re: New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again by bitweezy: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2013
Yes, folks, we have a new Galaxy S4 image for you – what looks like an official press photo, not that it’s confirmed or anything like that – right alongside specs and features for Samsung’s 2013 flagship smartphone.

Get your grain of salt and hold on to it while we show you what this beast may have to offer:

5-inch 1080p Full HD Super AMOLED+ Display

Corning Gorilla Glass 3

2GHz A15 Exynos 5450 quad-core CPU

2GB DDR3 RAM

ARM Mali T658 GPU

16/32/64GB storage options

Removable SD card slot (up to 64GB)

13MP rear-facing camera

2MP front-facing camera

4G LTE support

Multi-purpose / Dedicated camera button

Bluetooth 5.0

Front speakers

3100 mAh battery

Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz UI

Not that we’re thinking this is the final specs sheet for the Galaxy S4, but it’s worth noting that it doesn’t mention the inclusion of Samsung’s recently announced Exynos 5 Octa chip, which is said to power Samsung’s flagship devices this year. Instead, an Exynos 5450 quad-core processor is listed. Moreover, this leak suggest that the Galaxy S4 will have a much bigger battery than other rumors, at 3100mAh vs 2600mAh.

Looking at the overall design of this render, we notice that there’s not home button, while the front speakers look sort of strange. Overall, the image gives off the impression that we’re looking at a body made of metal, which would be a very strange direction for Samsung when it comes to choosing build materials for its devices. And what’s the deal with that “multi-purpose / dedicated camera button?”

What do you guys think about the render and the specs mentioned? What would you like to see in the Galaxy S4 later this year?
Re: New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again by badassnigga(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2013
those r killer features ...I want to blv that this phone will surpass d records of galaxy s3.. shocked
Re: New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again by martinkem(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2013
this is nothing but a fan render,the screen would be turned on if it's official no company would publish one with the screen turned off
Re: New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again by Scarpon(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2013
am down with Samsung. best phone ever
Re: New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again by francis247(m): 11:01pm On Feb 06, 2013
bitweezy: Yes, folks, we have a new Galaxy S4 image for you – what looks like an official press photo, not that it’s confirmed or anything like that – right alongside specs and features for Samsung’s 2013 flagship smartphone.

Get your grain of salt and hold on to it while we show you what this beast may have to offer:

5-inch 1080p Full HD Super AMOLED+ Display

Corning Gorilla Glass 3

2GHz A15 Exynos 5450 quad-core CPU

2GB DDR3 RAM

ARM Mali T658 GPU

16/32/64GB storage options

Removable SD card slot (up to 64GB)

13MP rear-facing camera

2MP front-facing camera

4G LTE support

Multi-purpose / Dedicated camera button

Bluetooth 5.0

Front speakers

3100 mAh battery

Android 4.2 Jelly Bean with TouchWiz UI

Not that we’re thinking this is the final specs sheet for the Galaxy S4, but it’s worth noting that it doesn’t mention the inclusion of Samsung’s recently announced Exynos 5 Octa chip, which is said to power Samsung’s flagship devices this year. Instead, an Exynos 5450 quad-core processor is listed. Moreover, this leak suggest that the Galaxy S4 will have a much bigger battery than other rumors, at 3100mAh vs 2600mAh.

Looking at the overall design of this render, we notice that there’s not home button, while the front speakers look sort of strange. Overall, the image gives off the impression that we’re looking at a body made of metal, which would be a very strange direction for Samsung when it comes to choosing build materials for its devices. And what’s the deal with that “multi-purpose / dedicated camera button?”

What do you guys think about the render and the specs mentioned? What would you like to see in the Galaxy S4 later this year?
read about d specs. on Gsmarena. Nothing really special compared to S3 except 4 d RAM, but which of course is very Vital.
Re: New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again by bitweezy: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2013
francis247: read about d specs. on Gsmarena. Nothing really special compared to S3 except 4 d RAM, but which of course is very Vital.

Let me assume you are comparing the specs with what you saw on GSMARENA because with specs iI posted there is a huge difference, let me break it down.

Firstly, the screen resolution for both devices are world's apart while the S3 has a little over 300PPI, the S4 is has 441PPI which is way above Iphone 5 retina display of about 336PPI

Secondly, if the 3100mAh is true that is the best battery pack for any mobile device its size

Then there is a more powerful processor and camera.

Plus we expect some more user friendly enhancements like smart stay
Re: New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again by badassnigga(m): 10:06am On Feb 07, 2013
francis247: read about d specs. on Gsmarena. Nothing really special compared to S3 except 4 d RAM, but which of course is very Vital.

it has 13 MP camera compare to 8MP
it 2Mp front face camera compare to 1.9Mp
it has v5.0 Bluetooth latest. compare to v4. 0
screen is 5inch compare to 4.8inch
I blv many killer features will still b revealed.
if this buzz is true ...this phone will b out of this world
Re: New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again by badassnigga(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2013

it has 13 MP camera compare to 8MP
it 2Mp front face camera compare to 1.9Mp
it has v5.0 Bluetooth latest. compare to v4. 0
screen is 5inch compare to 4.8inch

also no home button

I blv many killer features will still b revealed.
if this buzz is true ...this phone will b out of this world
Re: New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again by francis247(m): 7:05pm On Feb 07, 2013
bitweezy:

Let me assume you are comparing the specs with what you saw on GSMARENA because with specs iI posted there is a huge difference, let me break it down.

Firstly, the screen resolution for both devices are world's apart while the S3 has a little over 300PPI, the []S4 is has 441PPI[] which is way above Iphone 5 retina display of about 336PPI

Secondly, if the []3100mAh[] is true that is the best battery pack for any mobile device its size

Then there is a more powerful processor and camera.

Plus we expect some more user friendly enhancements like smart stay
My bad. Never new about those. My point though was that from the specs I've read Before now, the RAM and camera pixel were the distinguishing factors which in my opinion are not much, compared to the SII VS SIII. The ppi and especially battery size will surely give it away compared to the big guns on ground.
Re: New Galaxy S4 Image, Specs And Features Leaked, Again by leslieu63(m): 9:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
I will stick with my note 2 till the note 3 comes out.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Cheats Again In Note 3 Benchmarks / Bb Z30 / Get 10 Minutes Free Call On Any Airtel Sim Not Used For 30 Days Or More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.