Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (68472 Views)

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Brazil Vs Netherlands: World Cup 3rd Place (0 - 3) On 12th July 2014 / Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone On Wednesday 9th February @ 7pm Nig Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by joeace2020(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
may the best team win...check this quickly http://smallbusiness.com.ng/nethelpers.html
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by bobbyruffy(m): 11:05pm On Feb 08, 2013
grin Ghana must go but surely not with ALOMO grin
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Abrantie: 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
pazienza:

Kuffour,park one side. Mali is going to use you lots for shooting practice. Even the ghana woman at TV3 admitted that ghana didn't deserve to be in the semis,you lots practically robbed cape verde (a better team),in broad day light.

Ghana has no team, and played crappy football throughout the tournament. Hope you enjoyed your recent push into relevance in african football elite nations,'cause it has just come to an end,from now onwards,it's down down for the 'kuffour nation'. *grins*

[size=18pt]ASSH0LE SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE IN THE FINALS DOESN'T MEAN YOU DESERVE TO BE THERE. YOUR SUPER CHICKENS JUST GOT LUCKY! THIS 2013 AFCON HAS BEEN A BIG JOKE. BOKO NA FASO? NIGERIA? HAA! I LAUGH IN GA!

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE AT FIFA THINKS NIGERIA IS A POWERHOUSE IN FOOTBALL. RATHER IT'S THE BLACK STARS OR ELEPHANTS OF CIV. YOUR COUNTRY'S POSITION IN FOOTBALL IS HOLLOW, EMPTY AND A MIRAGE! ENJOY YOUR 10 MINUTES OF FAME WHILE IT LASTS DOUCHEBAGS!!
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by cameronese(m): 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
Abrantie:

I don't know what to make of your comment, but I'm assuming Nigerians are white or fair in complexion.

Oh! The first time I am seeing you make civil comment devoid of your Generator Fume rant?

Really there is humility in defeat grin grin grin or maybe my guy has eventually turned a new [leaf]

In whichever way, nice one Abrantie!
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
Kajina:

Dream on my dear! Dreams sometimes do come true grin grin grin However, this dream of yours may never come true grin

You know Ghana will always remember the name BANCE.
It will forever be installed in the memories. . .

A more mechanized BANCE is what Nigeria will be to you in 2015.

BANCE!! grin grin
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by cameronese(m): 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Abrantie:

[size=18pt]ASSH0LE SHUT UP! JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE IN THE FINALS DOESN'T MEAN YOU DESERVE TO BE THERE. YOUR SUPER CHICKENS JUST GOT LUCKY! THIS 2013 AFCON HAS BEEN A BIG JOKE. BOKO NA FASO? NIGERIA? HAA! I LAUGH IN GA!

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE AT FIFA THINKS NIGERIA IS A POWERHOUSE IN FOOTBALL. RATHER IT'S THE BLACK STARS OR ELEPHANTS OF CIV. YOUR COUNTRY'S POSITION IN FOOTBALL IS HOLLOW, EMPTY AND A MIRAGE! ENJOY YOUR 10 MINUTES OF FAME WHILE IT LASTS DOUCHEBAGS!!
[/size]

When I thought you've repented, I never knew you had other plan.

Seems like dog must always go back to its vomit??

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Rhydem: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
You plonker go and eat horse meat
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 09, 2013
Damn Nigerians really hate Ghanaians and yet they are the first to cry foul when Ghanaians talk about Nigerians. I was supporting Ghana and Nigeria finals but since Ghana did not make it I decided to support Nigeria but now I want burkina to bleep Nigeria. Go burkina

2 Likes

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 09, 2013
pazienza:

Which neighbour? Ghana has no geographical boundary with nigeria. They are as much our neighbour as mali is,they are both our west african 'brothers',but while malians are humble and recognize our seniority,silly ghana is full of pride. Nonsense! My support lies with mali.

A Malian will side with Ghana anyway before Nigeria. I know lots of Africans that were supporting Ghana. Even the host nation South Africa

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Abrantie: 12:47am On Feb 09, 2013
Bigo8291: Damn Nigerians really hate Ghanaians and yet they are the first to cry foul when Ghanaians talk about Nigerians. I was supporting Ghana and Nigeria finals but since Ghana did not make it I decided to support Nigeria but now I want burkina to bleep Nigeria. Go burkina
[size=16pt]
DON'T WORRY, SMALL BOKO NA JIHAD WILL DEFINITELY KICK BIG BOKO JIHAD BACK TO AFGHANISTAN OF WEST AFRICA.
[/size]
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by oboy3(m): 12:56am On Feb 09, 2013
Bigo8291: Damn Nigerians really hate Ghanaians and yet they are the first to cry foul when Ghanaians talk about Nigerians. I was supporting Ghana and Nigeria finals but since Ghana did not make it I decided to support Nigeria but now I want burkina to bleep Nigeria. Go burkina
excuse me sire,but your opinion is highly not needed here,so you can now go back to the sexuality section where you are loved and cherished
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by oboy3(m): 1:00am On Feb 09, 2013
Oh my goodness,i miss the yappings of Abrandirty,otumfvck and petrodullard,where are they,did they die with their national team?
btw R.I.P ghana
*sniff*
#wipes tears from face#
we shall meet at the other side of the river
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by dinggle: 1:40am On Feb 09, 2013
Fifa should have updated their rankings, Ivory coast shouldn't be ahead of us when we beat them square, Ghana couldn't beat Burnabes it was clear Burkina Faso won the game 2-1 before penalty.
I also feel Ghana is loosing that match....Mali is gonna come thundering and you know the Malians also have tall players.
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by imperiouxx(m): 2:43am On Feb 09, 2013
Kajina:

Ghana going home with a 4th place is still better than missing in action completely right? Where did Naija place in last year’s AFCON? BTW, enjoy this one while it lasts. You may soon change the Super Eagles name to Super Chickens grin grin grin

Nigeria wasn't in the AFCON 2012 designed for interim champion. In the history of AFCON, champions reign for 2 good years. Zambia the interim is no where to be found now because they are what they are (interim), if Nigeria should win on Sunday, they represent your extremely black a s s in Confederation Cup. That worth's every Ghanaian and Nigeria haters jumping into sea or look for strong rope and make vital use of their celling fans.

Saturday loser's match result is here already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Va4E07Rlao
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by enlady(f): 5:18am On Feb 09, 2013
@ Abrantie, you are simply a Lunatic on the run and a sore LOSER! You are not worth the attention of SE supporters at the moment. We are channeling our attention, strength and emotions to the SUPER EAGLES at the moment! The Eagle has Landed!
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by enlady(f): 5:21am On Feb 09, 2013
Lest i forget, the National team of Ghana is officially renamed the BLACK CHARCOAL of Ghana! There is no star left in that team! The name change is with immediate effect!
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Eifeh(m): 5:57am On Feb 09, 2013
Ghana ga Ala

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 09, 2013
Bigo8291:

A Malian will side with Ghana anyway before Nigeria. I know lots of Africans that were supporting Ghana. Even the host nation South Africa

Its only a foolish Malian, that will support Gayna over Nigeria... Nigeria is helping them to settle their Wars...

What is Gayna Doing to help Mali ? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!!!
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Hemanwel(m): 7:48am On Feb 09, 2013
It's going to be a black day for Black Stars..
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Blueboy0402: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2013
Abrantie:

[/size]
Oh! The agony of defeat is really agonizing. Football! Football! Football! Why have you subjected Abrantie to such mental and psychological trauma? Stars always glow with glory but you have redicled the black stars of Ghana making Abrantie, Petrodollar, Otumfor and co to develop incurable mental disorder.

Sorry Abrantie i feel your pain but please take it easy so that you dont have R.I.P attached to your name after your 3rd place match and after our wonderful super eagles finish playing tomorrow.
Lest I forget, did I mention that the name of our president is GOODLUCK?

5 Likes

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Chofa(m): 8:35am On Feb 09, 2013
pazienza:

Which neighbour? Ghana has no geographical boundary with nigeria. They are as much our neighbour as mali is,they are both our west african 'brothers',but while malians are humble and recognize our seniority,silly ghana is full of pride. Nonsense! My support lies with mali.
Yes oo , we recognize ur " SENIORITY" in yahoo yahoo, fraud,419 ,armed robbery etc, IGWEEEEEEEEE , OLODO.

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Chofa(m): 8:39am On Feb 09, 2013
Blueboy0402:
Oh! The agony of defeat is really agonizing. Football! Football! Football! Why have you subjected Abrantie to such mental and psychological trauma? Stars always glow with glory but you have redicled the black stars of Ghana making Abrantie, Petrodollar, Otumfor and co to develop incurable mental disorder.

Sorry Abrantie i feel your pain but please take it easy so that you dont have R.I.P attached to your name after your 3rd place match and after our wonderful super eagles finish playing tomorrow.
Lest I forget, did I mention that the name of our president is GOODLUCK?
THINK ABOUT UR MATCH OGA, IF WE LOSE TO MALI ITS NOT GONNA BE A BIG DEAL, URS IS EXTREMELY CRUCIAL, KESHI's JOB IS ON THE LINE,SO STFU !

1 Like

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Chofa(m): 8:54am On Feb 09, 2013
Abrantie:

I don't know what to make of your comment, but I'm assuming Nigerians are white or fair in complexion.
Its shocking oo charle, So in other words, if u hv a lighter skin tone, u r superior to the one with the darker skin? The sad part is that, this comment is comn from some1 who claims to be educated. At least i have learnt something new today, OBASANJO n TAYE TAIWO are both white.

2 Likes

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by ifyalways(f): 9:10am On Feb 09, 2013
Go Black stars. I wish them all the best kiss

When its all said and done, politics kills football. We needed the Ayew brothers but petty squabbles btw the coach and their dad led to their absence from the squad.

Go for goals Ghana.

2 Likes

Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by kglamour(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2013
Abrantie:

[/size]
POLITICS: nigeria gives military support to mali against terrorist.
SPORT: nigeria gives 'AFCON' support to mali against terrorist(ghana).
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Kajina: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2013
Chofa: Its shocking oo charle, So in other words, if u hv a lighter skin tone, u r superior to the one with the darker skin? The sad part is that, this comment is comn from some1 who claims to be educated. At least i have learnt something new today, OBASANJO n TAYE TAIWO are both white.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by kglamour(m): 9:34am On Feb 09, 2013
Abrantie:

[/size]

YOU GO LAUGH IN GA...RR...I BY END OF THE MATCH TONIGHT
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by Kajina: 9:41am On Feb 09, 2013
kglamour:

If you think that is funny what about this: All African countries give AFCON support to Burkina Faso against terrorist Nigeria grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 by shadelek(m): 10:02am On Feb 09, 2013
Feel so impressed about how Super Eagles display their Quality in this AFCON. Atleast they ve proved FIFA wrong and should move to 10 in the world FIFA rankings after the likes of spain, brazil, england, argentina, potugal, italy, france, usa and urugua

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Cesc Fabgeras Weds Daniella Semaan, Mother Of Five (Photos) / Lionel Messi Arrives In Paris To Complete PSG Transfer (Photos, Video) / Andy Ruiz Vs Anthony Joshua: Photos From The Rematch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.