Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,451 members, 7,781,305 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:06 PM

Rihanna To Chris Brown I'll Ride With You NO MATTER WHAT - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna To Chris Brown I'll Ride With You NO MATTER WHAT (3317 Views)

Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya / ''I Am Waiting For Rihanna To Say Yes''; Donjazzy Gushes About His Undying Love / Pics:bravo's Bleona Qereti Rocks A Unclad Dress Like Rihanna To The 2014 Amas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna To Chris Brown I'll Ride With You NO MATTER WHAT by ichommy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2013
Hours after Chris Brown was accused of cheating the system, he got some serious support from Rihanna ... who rode shotgun with the singer following a recording session in L.A.. The two were pictured leaving the L.A. studio together around 4:30 AM ... following an angry statement from Brown in which he said his life is PURE HELL. We broke the story ... prosecutors believe Brown LIED about doing community service -- and could face serious jail time for allegedly participating in a conspiracy to dupe authorities. But last night, Brown reportedly took to Instagram to unload about the situation ... telling his fans he can't relax because the stories about his life are constantly being covered on TV, radio and everything else. Brown's frustrations are obvious -- "Im wise I can handle the hate but enough is enough, yo!!" He continued ... "Im a human being and I honestly think I deserve respect Im sick of being accused ... Im tired yall Just don't understand Ive been going through this sh*t since I was 19 years old .. You cant sit here and tell me to calm down, when am I gonna get a positive outcome out of anything I do?"

SOURCE http://www.emmanuelbabatunde.com/2013/02/rihanna-to-chris-brown-ill-ride-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Da Green VS Olamide, Who Rocks? / SHOCKING VIDEO: Woman Gives Birth To 11 Baby Boys Without C-SECTION / Nigerians Reacts To Alleged Leaked Chat Between Omotola Jalade’s Husband And Sid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.