Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

France - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France (2968 Views)

France New Visa Process / Air France: What Is Baggage Allowance? / France Cancels Transit Visa For Nigerian Passengers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

France by enuose: 12:46am On Feb 07, 2013
Hello Nairaland, please am planing to visit france in the next few month with a tourist visa to france but is it possible for me to migrate to Germany as far as is EU country with my tourist visa. Please information needed
Re: France by enuose: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2013
Please reply needed
Re: France by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 07, 2013
I think that since France is part of Schengen agreement, you can visit any other country in the Schengen zone with that visa.
Re: France by Naijalastborn(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
miss-sweety86:
I think that since France is part of Schengen agreement, you can visit any other country in the Schengen zone with that visa.
yess Exactly, you can just go by train to all Schegen States grin
Re: France by enuose: 6:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Thank you so much guys for the information God bless
Re: France by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
Naija_lastborn: yess Exactly, you can just go by train to all Schegen States grin
You can go if you have Schengen visa not France visa shocked

1 Like

Re: France by smithjanetstore: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
house i need help please can anybody help out about france visa requirements in nigeria but i stay in ivory coast already a french speaking country ill like to know if thier visa is not diffficult in getting and what are the procedures
Re: France by Naijalastborn(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
Applicants are requested to read the following steps carefully before submitting their application at the France visa application center, Lagos.

Step 1 :Applicants are required to submit their applications personally or through a representative with proper prescribed authority letter at the VFS France Visa Application centre in Lagos.
Step 2 :Make a clear copy of all the original documents, previous UK, US, Canada, Japan and Schengen visas and three clear copies of passport data page.
Step 3 :Complete the visa application form. You can download the application form from our website.
Step 4 :Pay your visa application fee and service fee at the Sterling Bank teller counter at the Visa Application Centre.
Step 5 :Along with your application form and documents mentioned on this site you can come to our application centre or send your representative with prescribed authority letter at the visa application centre between 08.00 AM to 1.00 PM (Monday - Friday, except the holidays observed by the France Consulate General and Federal Government of Nigeria)
Especially for collecting a passport on behalf, a prescribed authority letter (As Given) to be produced at VFS France Visa Application Centre.The print can be taken of this letter after being downloaded and can fill in.
Please be informed,VFS can refuse to handover the passport to a representative if the authority letter is not produced as per the prescribed format.
Step 6 :After applying at VFS centre, Applicants need to visit the Consulate General of France, Lagos for Interview and biometric. The biometrics appointment date at the consulate may vary from 1 to 3 working days after their file submission at VFS. The interview time will be scheduled at VFS centre only.
Please note that the 10 days processing time will only begin after you arrived at the Consulate for your biometrics
Re: France by jasperyct(m): 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Plz aoz, I got 3 months schengen visa last year that expired January this year and now I want to apply again. Can I go for 6 months or 1 year.
Gud response will be appreciated.
Re: France by Naijalastborn(m): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2013
fados4sure:
You can go if you have Schengen visa not France visa shocked
Okay Sir. Thanks
Re: France by Naijalastborn(m): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2013
jasperyct: Plz aoz, I got 3 months schengen visa last year that expired January this year and now I want to apply again. Can I go for 6 months or 1 year.
Gud response will be appreciated.
I think for That 3 Mnonths Schegen Visa is Tourist, Well Tourist can not be more than 90 days, your best bet is go for Long stay permit when you know you want to Stay more than 90 days in any Schegen states, mind you its possible only if you have a Genuinie Reason for staying more than 90 days, I.e Family Reunion, Estabilishing Family or Student Visa. Hope its Helps

Naija_Lastborn
Re: France by jasperyct(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2013
Naija_lastborn: I think for That 3 Mnonths Schegen Visa is Tourist, Well Tourist can not be more than 90 days, your best bet is go for Long stay permit when you know you want to Stay more than 90 days in any Schegen states, mind you its possible only if you have a Genuinie Reason for staying more than 90 days, I.e Family Reunion, Estabilishing Family or Student Visa. Hope its Helps

Naija_Lastborn

Ok thanks...I tot as much...but will try dier 6 months and see how it goes coz I work with french company here in naija....
Re: France by Naijalastborn(m): 7:47am On Feb 09, 2013
jasperyct:

Ok thanks...I tot as much...but will try dier 6 months and see how it goes coz I work with french company here in naija....
Best of Luck
Re: France by smithjanetstore: 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2013
HOUSE I HAVE A SLIGHT PROBLEM AND THIS GUY IS A FRIEND OF MINE HE HAS AMERICAN VISA 10YRS ALREADY BUT HE WANT TO APPLY FOR UK VISA AND THE APPLICATION CAN ONLY BE MADE IN GHANA IF U ARE AN IVOIRIAN BUT UK VISA HAS CLOSED THIER EMBASSY HERE BUT WE ARE TOLD TO TRANSLATE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN ENGLISH BUT THE GUYS DOCUMENTS IS WRITTEN IN FRENCH LANGUAGE AND I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA OF THIS TRANSLETION CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT
Re: France by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 10, 2013
Please guys,out of France and Spanish Embassy here in Nigeria,which one do normally give student visa without much frustration. Please share you experience if you have once undergone the process. Thanks.
Re: France by Naijalastborn(m): 7:33am On Feb 10, 2013
smithjanetstore: HOUSE I HAVE A SLIGHT PROBLEM AND THIS GUY IS A FRIEND OF MINE HE HAS AMERICAN VISA 10YRS ALREADY BUT HE WANT TO APPLY FOR UK VISA AND THE APPLICATION CAN ONLY BE MADE IN GHANA IF U ARE AN IVOIRIAN BUT UK VISA HAS CLOSED THIER EMBASSY HERE BUT WE ARE TOLD TO TRANSLATE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN ENGLISH BUT THE GUYS DOCUMENTS IS WRITTEN IN FRENCH LANGUAGE AND I DONT HAVE ANY IDEA OF THIS TRANSLETION CAN ANYBODY HELP ME OUT
Yes, he has to translate it to English, well I don't know of any translator but he can search around @ their country
Re: France by Naijalastborn(m): 7:36am On Feb 10, 2013
Demaejy: Please guys,out of France and Spanish Embassy here in Nigeria,which one do normally give student visa without much frustration. Please share you experience if you have once undergone the process. Thanks.
I will advice you to go for Spanish, France is an embassy that can frustrate your life, I am also talking from. Personal experience, but you might try france out if you want to
Re: France by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 10, 2013
Naija_lastborn: I will advice you to go for Spanish, France is an embassy that can frustrate your life, I am also talking from. Personal experience, but you might try france out if you want to
Thanks,i have actually read a lot of ugly experience about France embassy here Nigeria,but they are all for business or tourist visa and i haven't read anything either good or bad about student visa. More insight will be appreciated.
Re: France by Vicjustice: 12:44pm On Feb 10, 2013
enuose: Hello Nairaland, please am planing to visit france in the next few month with a tourist visa to france but is it possible for me to migrate to Germany as far as is EU country with my tourist visa. Please information needed
Are you migrating or visiting?
Re: France by Naijalastborn(m): 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2013
Vicjustice:
Are you migrating or visiting?
asked Google! I think you don't have your Glasses on that you can't even read Thread carefuly before sumarizing it!, Well asked Googe for the answer!
Re: France by Vicjustice: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2013
Naija_lastborn: asked Google! I think you don't have your Glasses on that you can read Thread Becarefuly before summarizing, Well asked Googe for the answer
Is this English?
Re: France by Naijalastborn(m): 6:05pm On Feb 11, 2013
Vicjustice:
Is this English?
u na chop ur horse Meat today chei grin
Re: France by Naijalastborn(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2013
Vicjustice:
Is this English?
read again, thank God you had ur Glasses on to see that
Re: France by Vicjustice: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2013
Naija_lastborn: read again, thank God you had ur Glasses on to see that
Are you looking for a job?
Re: France by Naijalastborn(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2013
Vicjustice:
Are you looking for a job?
yess, you got one for me? cheesy
Re: France by Vicjustice: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
Naija_lastborn: yess, you got one for me? cheesy
If only you prove yourself a bit more intelligent
Re: France by Naijalastborn(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2013
Vicjustice:
If only you prove yourself a bit more intelligent
lol nice one
Re: France by naijanelly(m): 1:15am On Feb 28, 2013
I study in France, it depends on your type of VISA. How long is it? And is it France or schengen? And to be honest, getting the french VISA wasn't easy, all your files need to be true n straight forward. But its a very beautiful country 0 racism, there are lots of blacks just like the UK and USA. The french are very nice.
Re: France by Naijalastborn(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
naijanelly: I study in France, it depends on your type of VISA. How long is it? And is it France or schengen? And to be honest, getting the french VISA wasn't easy, all your files need to be true n straight forward. But its a very beautiful country 0 racism, there are lots of blacks just like the UK and USA. The french are very nice.
you mean you are still there or you have studied there before? undecided
Re: France by naijanelly(m): 8:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
i am in france at the moment @naija
Re: France by Naijalastborn(m): 9:01pm On Feb 28, 2013
naijanelly: i am in france at the moment @naija
how ur side?
Re: France by naijanelly(m): 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2013
its cool, temperature is rising now, the winter was terrible.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghastly Motor Accident Along Kubwa-gwarinpa Express Road Now (photos) / 10 Insanely Luxurious Things You'll See In Dubai :-* / Need Help:immigration To Quebec(canada) For Skilled Nigerian Workers !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.