Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Latest Hyip (they Are Payin Full Time) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Latest Hyip (they Are Payin Full Time) (884 Views)

Invest And Make Legitimate Income With (www.hyip.freezoy.com) 4.50% / I Withdraw $51 From My Hyip Investment & I Want To Sell It At N165/$1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Hyip (they Are Payin Full Time) by vin4ever(m): 8:48am On Feb 07, 2013
Hello,
its good to say the truth, i believe some of you guys knows that, HYIP's are not to be trusted, but the little secret is, when they are new, you will make some money from them maybe after some few months when they might have gotten a lot of investors, they will just dissappear { LOL } . hurry now and make some cash with me, they are still paying and they are very new in the net. Check my signature .

(1) (Reply)

10kmt Ago Tankfarm Delivery Available @ 130 Gross Now. / Is It True That Real Estate Bzness Pays Ten Times Of The Capital After 5 Years? / Lets Help You Be Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.