Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation (7154 Views)

Imo Guber Election 2015: Apga Denies Surrendering To Pdp [press Release] / INEC's Conditions For Opposition Parties’ Merger / Buhari, Others Approve CPC Merger With ACN, ANPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Slizbeat(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2013
I knew it would go down this way. Any APGA member that joins the merger is just doing so for his/her selfish Interest.
APGA as a party i know can never join any force, they rather stay alone and fight. Amongst the 10 Governors who endorsed the merger, it is only Okorocha that is APGA. Right from time, Okorocha has being trying to become Nigeria's president for only God knows. Here is a quote of what the APGA faction said:

However, a faction of APGA, yesterday, denied any participation in the ongoing merger arrangement. National Secretary ofthe Mseilla Massalla-led faction of the party, Dr. Ifedi Okwenna, said in a statement that the issue of merger of political parties was a very serious matter that needed adequate consultation, adding that the party did not permit the Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha to be part of any merger of political parties. Okorocha was among 10 opposition parties’ governors, who rose from a meeting in Lagos and endorsed the merger moves on Tuesday.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/merger-latest-apc-oppositions-mega-party-emerges/

In the above source, you would get to see what Annie Okonkwo said. Labour Party is the only party with a seating Governor that didnt join the merger and said they would rather join PDP.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Wadeoye(m): 9:44am On Feb 07, 2013
Slizbeat: I knew it would go down this way. Any APGA member that joins the merger is just doing so for his/her selfish Interest.
APGA as a party i know can never join any force, they rather stay alone and fight. Amongst the 10 Governors who endorsed the merger, it is only Okorocha that is APGA. Right from time, Okorocha has being trying to become Nigeria's president for only God knows. Here is a quote of what the APGA faction said:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/02/merger-latest-apc-oppositions-mega-party-emerges/

In the above source, you would get to see what Annie Okonkwo said. Labour Party is the only party with a seating Governor that didnt join the merger and said they would rather join PDP.

Of what relevance is APGA in the merger in the first place?

8 Likes

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by outrage: 9:49am On Feb 07, 2013
How does this stop mega from wining?

@op so who told you its a sellfish interest thing? Rochas called you on his private line and told you I want to be president hence I am joining the mega party?

This is something monumental? Put you bigots fail to see it, everybody is trying to put their differences aside unite for a single and good cause, fight coruption take down pdp. This is begining of greatness and hisotry is being made.

But trust nigerians naw!

They better accept this and not come play the victim card as they have always done for years and claim they were left out when infact they have been making the wrong decesion.

11 Likes

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Akshow: 9:52am On Feb 07, 2013
good riddance to bad rubbish. cpc, can, anpp is enough to upset pdp. afga or whatever their name is are very very irrelevant.

5 Likes

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by takedat(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2013
To hell with the irrelevant Mseilla Masalla faction of APGA. Victor Umeh is the duly recognised Chairman of APGA, any other is a counterfeit.

6 Likes

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by pokur: 11:13am On Feb 07, 2013
take dat: To hell with the irrelevant Mseilla Masalla faction of APGA. Victor Umeh is the duly recognised Chairman of APGA, any other is a counterfeit.
Nna,I tire o.This is the first time am hearing such name and am a lapsed member of APGA.
For those posters throwing insults about,I would advise u take with a large dose of salt any release u read from the so-called faction.That is PDP at work.I believe they are stunned the merger came thru and are afraid,very afraid.

8 Likes

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by inteli: 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2013
Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop Mega Party.

1 Like

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Built2last: 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
This division is too early. I see POP laughing in Burundi
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
Mega party will disintegrate bfore 2014

2 Likes

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by iamswizz(m): 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmm... Garri is now 200 naira for half paint
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Afam4eva(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
WTF us Mesilla again? is Victor Ume not the chairman of APGA?
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by gratiaeo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
APGA must be very careful this time around, in as much as i want strong opposition in our political field, pls you guys must do plus and minus very well before throwing away your identity. I don't have the believe that this so called merging party have what it takes to wrestle power out of PDP because of difference interest group.
Igbos i know ll rather support GEJ pdp than Buhari party.
I really don't support rochas in this move, even if they ll join merger there must be adequate consultation

3 Likes

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2013
they've not completely merged and there's confusion already?

1 Like

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by gratiaeo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
pokur:
Nna,I tire o.This is the first time am hearing such name and am a lapsed member of APGA.
For those posters throwing insults about,I would advise u take with a large dose of salt any release u read from the so-called faction.That is PDP at work.I believe they are stunned the merger came thru and are afraid,very afraid.
pokur:
pokur:
Are you not aware that APGA is in crisis since it inception?
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by lacasa: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
When did APGA begin to matter

Mega Party carry go abeg!!

cool

3 Likes

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by gbogboti: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
APGA still dey?
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2013
Mseilla Massalla, sounds like Egyptian name, he should be locked up for heating up the polity. /haha/ha/. Its not mega party, its APC, Amalgamation of Patriotic Cheats, but I love them though, it will make PDP sit up and know its no longer business as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by aryzgreat: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
lacasa: When did APGA begin to matter

Mega Party carry go abeg!!

cool

They didn't matter but frog eye Tinubu and boko mentor ayatollah bin-hari tried all they could to drag them into d mega party.

Well we are not fools, 2015 ndigbo will decide.

1 Like

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by pokur: 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
gratiaeo: [color=#990000][/color]
Are you not aware that APGA is in crisis since it inception?
I am aware there was a canker named Chekwas Okorie (who has now formed n registered his own party),I am aware that all the various court rulings have affirmed Victor Umeh as the APGA chairman.This your Mshellia,I know not.Ifedi Okwenna,if am not mistaken,is the renegade who left Obi's govt to join forces with the PDP prior to the 2010 elections.Like I wrote earlier,the voice even the arm is that of the PDP.You can even see for yourself how they've gone into a frenzy here on nairaland since the merger came thru.The PDP n it's minions were blindsided,they didn't believe it possible,now they are scrambling.

1 Like

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Goddex: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
Rochas is overambitious.
The so-called mega party will die naturally like all others before it

Imagine a party with the likes of Tinubu, Achike Udenwa etc.
The actors are not credible atall.

1 Like

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by gen2briz(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
Ok

Next story
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Godmann(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2013
The truth is that APGA is not a political party but a group of people that positioned themselves to benefit from Ojukwu's name. Now that Ojukwu is gone, let see how far APGA can go.

Peter Obi we know is fighting for his personal ambition and interest while Rochas is same.

We Nigerians must watch these politicians to know what they are up to
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by DuduNegro: 1:04pm On Feb 07, 2013
i told una yanmiri should be shipped to congo to live among his pygymy kith and kin. which one be maseilla masalla? angry what language is that?
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Chizua(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
Akshow: good riddance to bad rubbish. cpc, can, anpp is enough to upset pdp. afga or whatever their name is are very very irrelevant.

Abi!!!! You think so!! That marked the begining of their failure.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Maxymilliano(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2013
chiover: Mega party will disintegrate bfore 2014

Exactly! Some of the gladiators are PDP moles, you'll see them pulling out of the merger when preparation towards 2015 is at advance stage.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by pokur: 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Dudu_Negro: i told una yanmiri should be shipped to congo to live among his pygymy kith and kin. which one be maseilla masalla? angry what language is that?
Ijjit!.That's a Middle-beltan name.Must u post when u have nothing worthwhile to contribute?.
Ma r'ori k'o to type now.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by maclatunji: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
#LOL
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Hadone(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2013
He should hug transformer
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Gondyke: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
Massala or okenna or bush meat,are fighting a lost battle.their pay master is peter obi who is Gej,s agent provocator bent on disterbalising Apga,massalla has no Apga members in his ward nor at LGA level yet he claims to be a factional leader of Apga.Now that rightful Apga group have joined APC,lets know where massalla,peter obi and his men will belong,shame to them all,up our new found great APC.Massala or okenna or bush meat,are fighting a lost battle.their pay master is peter obi who is Gej,s agent provocator bent on disterbalising Apga,massalla has no Apga members in his ward nor at LGA level yet he claims to be a factional leader of Apga.Now that rightful Apga group have joined APC,lets know where massalla,peter obi and his men will belong,shame to them all,up our new found great APC.Massala or okenna or bush meat,are fighting a lost battle.their pay master is peter obi who is Gej,s agent provocator bent on disterbalising Apga,massalla has no Apga members in his ward nor at LGA level yet he claims to be a factional leader of Apga.Now that rightful Apga group have joined APC,lets know where massalla,peter obi and his men will belong,shame to them all,up our new found great APC.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by MrGlobe(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2013
money has not spoken yet and APC is crumbling lol. PDP will soon bring out cash and break APC. To your tenths APC.

3 Likes

Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Ejine(m): 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
outrage: How does this stop mega from wining?

@op so who told you its a sellfish interest thing? Rochas called you on his private line and told you I want to be president hence I am joining the mega party?

This is something monumental? Put you bigots fail to see it, everybody is trying to put their differences aside unite for a single and good cause, fight coruption take down pdp. This is begining of greatness and hisotry is being made.

But trust nigerians naw!

They better accept this and not come play the victim card as they have always done for years and claim they were left out when infact they have been making the wrong decesion.

Please my brother, try and see this for what it is, and not your interest in unseating PDP. This is a lot more than that.

While I very well understand you've had it up to here with PDP, this is wrong on all levels because it really shows Okorocha's lack of honor or common respect for the party he won the people's mandate under.
Hurray, you're glad Okorocha is in this Mega party, but what makes you so sure he won't pull out and disorganize the party when things don't go his way tomorrow?
This man has been in PDP, ANPP, PDP again, APGA, and doesn't look like he plans on stopping anytime soon with his cross-carpetting and inconsistent ethos.
It shows a man who clearly has no honor and DOESN'T CARE how it makes him look when he keeps jumping all over the parties like an Igbo version of Atiku.

And I even recently learned Araraume and the criminal Achike Udenwa are joining the party!

Goodluck with your political utopian shipwreck... You'll need lot's of it.
Re: Mseilla Massalla-led APGA Denies Merger Participation by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
Merger can never work with Tribalist parties. I no talk am?

Wait till they come up with their presidential flag bearer and no Okorocha or Buhari abi na Fashola as President.

People will start answering their fathers name.

Unless 2015, Nigeria will be the first country to have 3 Presidents. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Civil Disturbances: Ugwuanyi Summons Emergency Security Meeting / Damn Imo State Has Gone Already / PDP In Magumeri LG, Borno Collapse Structure, Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.