Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Your Experience Doing Business With Aliexpress Or Alibaba - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Experience Doing Business With Aliexpress Or Alibaba (1749 Views)

Foreigners Doing Business In Nigeria. Our Failures Dreadful Struggles & Success. / Do It Yourself - Alibaba Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Experience Doing Business With Aliexpress Or Alibaba by REDBULL1(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2013
Greetings,
I wish to purchase some items on aliexpress. Some of the items come with free shipping, but the transit time can be up to 60 days. I cannot afford to use DHL as it will cost about the same amount I used to purchase the product. Pls tell me, have you used the free shipping? What was your exerience?
Also, if I purchase about 10 units of a particular product, will I have issues with customs?

Your response will be greatly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

**RESOLVED**** E-topup Now Netpay Kindly Look Into This / Mini Importation Ebook / Anyone With A Business Idea Of 50k That Will Generate 3000k Weekly???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.