Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Help, I Lost My JAMB INFORMATIONS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help, I Lost My JAMB INFORMATIONS (1881 Views)

I Feel Bad About My Jamb Score / Change Your Date Of Birth Errors On Your WAEC Certificate And Jamb Informations. / Updated! Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) 2013/2014 Post UTME Informations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, I Lost My JAMB INFORMATIONS by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 07, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, 5 years ago I was given an admission into AAUA via the pre-degree programme. We were mandate to take JAMB which I did, and now the school is asking us (the students) to produce our jamb registration numbers. The truth is I lost mine, and I do not know how I can retrieve it.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: Help, I Lost My JAMB INFORMATIONS by mayorall(m): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
You can get it where you did your admission clearance at the school...
Re: Help, I Lost My JAMB INFORMATIONS by usdane: 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hello, thanks for this thread. I actually have a similar question to ask. I wrote Jamb last year, achieved a score of 214 score. However, i did not print out the result slip because i discovered that i could not continue with my admission process due to sum personal reasons. Now, i need that particular result slip for other reasons. but i have forgotten my details including my REGISTRATION NUMBER AND DATE OF BIRTH WHICH I USED. (there was a an age issue while i was in school, my school sectary type a wrong age for me) so nw, i cnt remember which exactly date of birth i used in registring for that Jamb last year. I went to Jamb office in Ikoyi and explained the matter to them, they askd me to purchase an e-facility jamb card for Reg. No retrieving. I did, went to Cafe but after filling in my name, date of birth and state of origin, it tells me 'no match foun'...im really fed up, any idea/help would be really appreciated.
Re: Help, I Lost My JAMB INFORMATIONS by Odunnu: 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
usdane: Hello, thanks for this thread. I actually have a similar question to ask. I wrote Jamb last year, achieved a score of 214 score. However, i did not print out the result slip because i discovered that i could not continue with my admission process due to sum personal reasons. Now, i need that particular result slip for other reasons. but i have forgotten my details including my REGISTRATION NUMBER AND DATE OF BIRTH WHICH I USED. (there was a an age issue while i was in school, my school sectary type a wrong age for me) so nw, i cnt remember which exactly date of birth i used in registring for that Jamb last year. I went to Jamb office in Ikoyi and explained the matter to them, they askd me to purchase an e-facility jamb card for Reg. No retrieving. I did, went to Cafe but after filling in my name, date of birth and state of origin, it tells me 'no match foun'...im really fed up, any idea/help would be really appreciated.
You have more than one date of birth? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help, I Lost My JAMB INFORMATIONS by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
I think I'm the luckiest person on earth. Jamb sent in my admission letter yesterday, I'm so happy. Thank you all
Re: Help, I Lost My JAMB INFORMATIONS by babsomotde(m): 12:55am On Feb 09, 2013
dorothy111: Dear Nairalanders, 5 years ago I was given an admission into AAUA via the pre-degree programme. We were mandate to take JAMB which I did, and now the school is asking us (the students) to produce our jamb registration numbers. The truth is I lost mine, and I do not know how I can retrieve it.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks

Thank God. I celebrate with you my sister.
usdane: Hello, thanks for this thread. I actually have a similar question to ask. I wrote Jamb last year, achieved a score of 214 score. However, i did not print out the result slip because i discovered that i could not continue with my admission process due to sum personal reasons. Now, i need that particular result slip for other reasons. but i have forgotten my details including my REGISTRATION NUMBER AND DATE OF BIRTH WHICH I USED. (there was a an age issue while i was in school, my school sectary type a wrong age for me) so nw, i cnt remember which exactly date of birth i used in registring for that Jamb last year. I went to Jamb office in Ikoyi and explained the matter to them, they askd me to purchase an e-facility jamb card for Reg. No retrieving. I did, went to Cafe but after filling in my name, date of birth and state of origin, it tells me 'no match foun'...im really fed up, any idea/help would be really appreciated.

That is one mistake that must be corrected permanently. Well, try contacting JAMB again at their office and explain to them your ordeal. Please if you go through this by God's help, don't use double data for any of your information again. It will make you look like a dishonest person. Dr Babs advices from www.edubabs.com
Re: Help, I Lost My JAMB INFORMATIONS by charlisco(m): 4:24pm On May 12, 2019

(1) (Reply)

No Matter The Outcome Of NEC Meeting Today, ASUU Can’t Suspend The Strike Today! / Federal Unity Schools’ Admission List Released (check It Online) / Project Topics And Materials In Secretarial Studies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.