Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1242824 members, 1650404 topics. Date: Monday, 22 September 2014 at 01:15 PM

Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" (1196 Views)

Jackie Appiah To Marry Her Nigerian Boyfriend Soon / Tee Blizz Curses Fan ...."you Will Never Know What It's Like To Be A Parent" / Guy Told Bills That Tiwa Licked Him (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" by Yeoal: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2013

Re: Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" by nedu2000(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
What's d aim of this 'fan' if it isn't bad belle,wicked guy!!!......tee blizz knows he's probably not getting married 2 a virgin
I know I'll likely not marry a virgin as well but at least we'll prefer if its not flaunted right in our faces "ignorance is bliss"
Re: Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" by NoContract(m): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
WHO CARES

(0) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Son Doing Gig / "Linda Ikeji, Why Don't U Have A Husband, Are U A Witch" - Tonto Dikeh Retweet. / Photos : Rihanna Gets Half-Unclad On The Streets Of Barbados For Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.