Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" (2752 Views)

Tuface And Annie Idibia Reacts To Tee Billz Allegations... / "Your Birkin Bag Is Fake" - Fan To Linda Ikeji, 'I'm Too Rich To Buy Fake Bag', / Tiwa Savage & Tee Blizz Debunk Split Rumors. SEE What They're Doing Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" by Yeoal: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2013

Re: Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" by nedu2000(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2013
What's d aim of this 'fan' if it isn't bad belle,wicked guy!!!......tee blizz knows he's probably not getting married 2 a virgin
I know I'll likely not marry a virgin as well but at least we'll prefer if its not flaunted right in our faces "ignorance is bliss"
Re: Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" by NoContract(m): 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2013
[size=14pt]WHO CARES[/size]
Re: Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" by Born2Breed(f): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2018
Yeoal:
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/02/fan-to-tee-blizzif-i-told-you-tiwa.html?m=0

He knows what he has and he is a confident man.

Few years later you almost killed yourself because some artist has bedded her according to you.
Re: Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" by CANDYDADDY(m): 11:24am On Jun 23, 2018
sad

He think that man is lieing

maybe he doesn't know wizkid is drillin his wife from her anus undecided
Re: Fan To Tee Blizz..."if I Told You Tiwa Licked Me, Will You Marry Her" by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

He think that man is lieing

maybe he doesn't know wizkid is drillin his wife from her anus undecided

Haba!! From her anus!!??

Fear God ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Dbanj Celebrating Eagles Victory In SA Afcon 2013 / Glamour:nicki Minaj Flashes bosoms In Cropped Unbuttoned Jacket With No Bra / Why Are Our Youths Not In School?? - Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.