Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic (978 Views)

Buhari's Interview With CNN Christiane Amanpour (Full Video) / Rtrd. Gen. Buhari Live Chat With Christine Amanpour On CNN #AMANPOUR / Christiane Amanpour To Interview President Jonathan Tonight (2) (3) (4)

Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by awodman: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
The unedited version of the controversial open mic by CNN anchor AManpour on the Nigeria power situation has now been released on CNN's website.
Click link and judge ƒσя yourself
http:///wSDsYflt
Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by Goddex: 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
When I watched the other video on Youtube, something told me it
was scripted - edited especially to suit the interest of certain
propaganda machinery. For instance, one young lady with a foreign accent
claiming to own four generators all because Power situation according to her is getting worse.
And I asked, four generators? Is the situation really that bad? Or does she sell generators?

Western Media hardly report anything good about Nigeria - beginning from the military era
all through Obasanjo, Y'Adua and now. The pictures of Lagos shown on the video itself is one clear example.

It's funny that the same set of nairalanders that nearly crucified Amanpour for describing Lagos
(a state ruled by ACN for 14yrs) as the third worst city to live in the world suddenly started celebrating
her for a heavily doctored video on the internet.

Op this is the link
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2013/02/05/orig-open-mic-nigeria-electricity.cnn

Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by awodman: 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Goddex: When I watched the other video on Youtube, something told me it
claiming to own four generators all because Power situation according to her is getting worse.
And I asked, four generators? Is the situation really that bad? Or does she sell generators?

Western Media hardly report anything good about Nigeria - beginning from the military era
all through Obasanjo, Y'Adua and now. The pictures of Lagos shown on the video itself is one clear example.

It's funny that the same set of nairalanders that nearly crucified Amanpour for describing Lagos
(a state ruled by ACN for 14yrs) as the third worst city to live in the world suddenly started celebrating

Op this is the link
http://edition.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/2013/02/05/orig-open-mic-nigeria-electricity.cnn
Thanks brother ƒσя the link...when some discerning individuals spoke about the lopsidedness of that report we whr almost lynched and accused τ̅☺ be GEJ's buttlickers..but thank goodness this is coming up from the CNN official website lest they accuse us of doctoring a video...
Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by Goddex: 3:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
Unfortunately, threads like this will be ignored by
some nairalanders and even the mods. Only negative
issues interest nairalanders.
Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by awodman: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
Goddex: Unfortunately, threads like this will be ignored by
some nairalanders and even the mods. Only negative
issues interest nairalanders.
Bros is jus what we Ave τ̅☺ live with..U̶̲̥̅̊ knw ƒσя the MOD s notin sells like bad news..so they only look ƒσя those things that give them traffic..but the truth will always stand
Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by tashanja(m): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2013
Goddex: When I watched the other video on Youtube, something told me it

Op this is the link

Oboi, I don't know what part of Nigeria you live, frankly I don't see what is so lopsided about the report or what those interviewed said based on their personal experiences.

Let me tell you, in the past one week (7days) I got light for only 3hrs and yes, I also have four generators ( of varying load capacities) and spend approximately 20k - 30k per week fuelling them. angry angry

Yeah, all this may sound strange to you; but believe me there are many more enduring even worse in silence.

You are obviously more previleged and therefore not feeling the pinch, maybe Jona is your uncle and subsidizing you from our oil subsidy, which may explain why you cannot see through his lies about the woeful power situation in Nigeria and why you are also joining him with your heads in the sand like ostriches, thereby not appreciating the true realities on the ground.

It really makes me angry when ppl like you come up such lame excuses as in the above mentioned conspiracy theory in order to exenorate blatant incomptenece and dishonesty in our leaders. SMH angry cry
Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by awodman: 3:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
tashanja:

Oboi, I don't know what part of Nigeria you live, frankly I don't see what is so lopsided about the report or what those interviewed said based on their personal experiences.

Let me tell you, in the past one week (7days) I got light for only 3hrs and yes, I also have four generators ( of varying load capacities) and spend approximately 20k - 30k per week fuelling them. angry angry

Yeah, all this may sound strange to you; but believe me there are many more enduring even worse in silence.

You are obviously more previleged and therefore not feeling the pinch, maybe Jona is your uncle and subsidizing you from our oil subsidy, which may explain why you cannot see through his lies about the woeful power situation in Nigeria and why you are also joining him with your heads in the sand like ostriches, thereby not appreciating the true realities on the ground.

It really makes me angry when ppl like you come up such lame excuses as in the above mentioned conspiracy theory in order to exenorate blatant incomptenece and dishonesty in our leaders. SMH angry cry
Oga did U̶̲̥̅̊ bother τ̅☺ watch the video tru d link provided on this thread..if yes what did U̶̲̥̅̊ see?
Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by trix1: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
Can we truthfully say Power has hasn't improved? IF you had power for 30mins in a day, and now you have it for 45mins, its not perfect but it has improved.
And showing Generators in that video was unnecessary. The President NEVER said power was stable. My area has been hooked up to the Afam power grid, and power has improved greatly
Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2013
I watched that program live that day and this is obviously different! angry angry angry angry

Seun Front page ! angry angry angry
Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by Chrisbenogor(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2013
tashanja:

I am not privileged but I do get more than 18hrs light everyday, I do not live on the moon.

Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by awodman: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Chrisbenogor: I watched that program live that day and this is obviously different! angry angry angry angry

Seun Front page ! angry angry angry
My brother its only those threads that emphasize on the negative that make front page this days..but truth must be told
Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by PapaBrowne(m): 1:30am On Feb 09, 2013
Very strange that CNN's reknowned Amanpour would cut out the positive opinions a play only the negative ones. That is new and way out of professionalism. I'm not just amazed, I'm miffed.
Anyways, I stopped watching CNN SOME TIME BACK.
Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by awodman: 2:41am On Feb 09, 2013
PapaBrowne: Very strange that CNN's reknowned Amanpour would cut out the positive opinions a play only the negative ones. That is new and way out of professionalism. I'm not just amazed, I'm miffed.
Anyways, I stopped watching CNN SOME TIME BACK.
Very bad of her my broda...d question is what's her drive I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅ this particular case...and the funny thing is that most of our country men joined Her I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅ insulting our collective sensibilities..smh
Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by tashanja(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2013
Chrisbenogor:

I am not privileged but I do get more than 18hrs light everyday, I do not live on the moon.

If you are getting more than 18hrs per day, then you must be among the previleged because apparently electricity for Nigerians is no longer a right but a previlege , and you sir are no doubt among those that are previleged.

Not blaming you for supporting Jona, because if I too were to be getting more than 18hrs electricity per day, I would probably be on his campaign team here on NL trying to defend the indefensible, in an attempt to pay him back for his selective previlege to me - 18hs ehn, you must either be from his state, town, village or even household, so pls tell us more. angry
Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by holyvirgin: 8:35am On Feb 09, 2013
tashanja:

If you are getting more than 18hrs per day, then you must be among the previleged because apparently electricity for Nigerians is no longer a right but a previlege , and you sir are no doubt among those that are previleged.

Not blaming you for supporting Jona, because if I too were to be getting more than 18hrs electricity per day, I would probably be on his campaign team here on NL trying to defend the indefensible, in an attempt to pay him back for his selective previlege to me - 18hs ehn, you must either be from his state, town, village or even household, so pls tell us more. angry
No maybe you are living in chad republic cos if truly you live here in nigeria, previleged or not, you will notice light has changed from what it used to be.

That lady amanfool is no different from other whites who hardly sees anything good in Africa. But one day we must surely get there.
Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2013
tashanja:

Go read my posts on nairaland I have said many times that I do not like the pdp or Gej , i did not vote for him neither have i campaigned for him. I live in rivers state , you can ask around. What is indefensible here is the very high level of unprofessional conduct by this amanpour douchebag. She clearly edited the clip and removed all the positive responses. This is not even about me and my 18hrs or you and your 0hrs, this is an attempt by one individual to portray my, your, our country in bad light even when there was enough evidence to have given a balanced report. If your dislike for GEJ cannot make you see this then you have surely crossed the line of objectivity.
Merci.

Re: Finally Its Here!!!the UNEDITED Version Of Amanpour's Open Mic by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 09, 2013
Afam et al. Why is this not on front page yet ?

Power: Presidency Takes On Christiane Amanpour, CNN. By Reno Omokri / Lorry Accident In Port Harcourt / WesternNiger.com :Eko Ile : walahi Musiwa Now , 24/36, ko ni gbe le ni 2015,