Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Online Business And Entertainment: Are They Possible Employers Of Labour In 2013 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Online Business And Entertainment: Are They Possible Employers Of Labour In 2013 (531 Views)

... Was Sacked For Not Dancing To 'shake Body'... Now An Employer Of Labour / The 10 Skills That Will Get You Hired In 2013 / Worst Employer Of Labour In Nigeria- Afrijet Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Business And Entertainment: Are They Possible Employers Of Labour In 2013 by Etemma1(m): 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hello Guys! I saw an article yesterday on the rate at which every one is setting up one online business or the other. It reached an apex last year with the likes of DealDey, Jumia, Konga, Mocality, Quicksell, etc. The same with the Entertainment business. Now the question is, Do you guys think these two areas will bring more employment especially for graduates in 2013? Considering how difficult it is to get a job nowadays. The oil company jobs put up vacancies everyday, but out of the thousands of applicants who apply, it seems they already have their selection already prepared even before the vacancies are spread all over the internet. Do you guys think it would be a good idea for intending applicants to start looking seriously into getting jobs with the online peeps and entertainment peeps who have started lobbying for applicants to fill in for the many open positions? Well! I thought It would be a good idea to share this with you guys.

By the way, I think you'll get more insight and advice if you check out the article.
http://jobfinder.com.ng/blog/2013/01/29/entertainment-online-business-the-future-of-jobs-in-2013-bukola-kogbe-country-human-resources-business-partner-reckitt-benckiser/

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee (marketing With An Insurance Firm) / I Need Help Concern Printing On The Back Of Liquid Soap / What Advice Can Parents Give A New Grad For The Work World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.