Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,867 members, 7,798,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Rapping With The Stars - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Rapping With The Stars (793 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / Basics Of RAP (what To Know When Rapping) / Battle Rapping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapping With The Stars by safarigirl(f): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
Just use the names of celebs in your lines. Minimum- four bars, Maximim- 8 bars.

I'm going Eminem, I'm about to just lose it
Hitting so hard, I leave the haters in bruises
Don't be confused, see
Safari's all types of crazy like Balotelli
So I step into the room got haters shaking like they jelly
Who's the best? Dunno, buh I do know that I come first
Nobody test, Jesse said it, but Safari just got it blessed
I must confess, seen rappers bring on the heat
Gone from SA to Egypt, still ain't tasted defeat
Mancini, Di Matteo, Mourinho and even Fergie
Like Safari, they conquer and leave competition begging.

*...been a while*
Re: Rapping With The Stars by justaqad(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
safarigirl: Just use the names of celebs in your lines. Minimum- four bars, Maximim- 8 bars.

I'm going Eminem, I'm about to just lose it
Hitting so hard, I leave the haters in bruises
Don't be confused, see
Safari's all types of crazy like Balotelli
So I step into the room got haters shaking like they jelly
Who's the best? Dunno, buh I do know that I come first
Nobody test, Jesse said it, but Safari just got it blessed
I must confess, seen rappers bring on the heat
Gone from SA to Egypt, still ain't tasted defeat
Mancini, Di Matteo, Mourinho and even Fergie
Like Safari, they conquer and leave competition begging.

*...been a while*

subscribing.... can i atleast add chorus?
just asking
Re: Rapping With The Stars by ZLUK(f): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
Got slim lately, did an M-in-M(eminem), was suffering from slim shady... Not the arc tanned haired, just that Y M- ex: yo know like u just Jasi-ed (Jazzy) tha flirt... Yeah that's wood, tiger in full... Blazing the rolex sayin ROC rules , Jay is to B as Zluk is to Bitcchs, even if u exclusive, you still won't disk this, reason: am not on ur mates cos my empire is bout wizzy... Short for wizard order of the first knight, I own tha CYPHER, like am the mrs Confessor, call me Jessica, cos wen I rap, they shout Aba!!! (Alba), see her holding it tight like Barca. Creating the master mix like am T.Y, top of the world like Oliver Twist in Overs. Am running the west, Khim leading the rest, the best to bless the site till the next Zluk's sight

(1) (Reply)

Michael Akingbala -jesu Tete De / All Welcome Otuka Aka Otukasibe D Rapper Formerly Known As Ofoka / This Is An Exclusive! You Need To Watch The Mighty Dj Humility Rock This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.