Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Best Places To Eat In Lagos - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Best Places To Eat In Lagos (2665 Views)

See This BIG Crab Am About To Eat / How Many Times Dou You Eat In Day? / Why Ladies Shy To Eat In Canteen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Places To Eat In Lagos by redcliff: 1:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
AROUND LAGOS WITH MY BELLY || FOOD

by @AuntyDerpina

It has been a long second since we’d heard from our resident foodie and cookie monster. We were worried that by some chance she got herself trapped in a collapsed gingerbread house (or something of that sort really). Imagine our surprise and joy when she hit us up with this post. MADC gives you, the cool, the delectable, our favourite Afin Albino — @AuntyDerpina

Bluegate Canteen – THE best Amala in Lagos! And I don’t use those words lightly! You can trust me, I am the Amala Princess. It is located off IPM avenue in Alausa, this canteen (Bukka) is famous for its perfectly made Amala and pounded yam. They have everything on point. Their early morning rice will also keep you coming back.

Zen Garden I especially love the classy, peaceful ambience. And it’s safe to say they have possibly the best Chinese Lagos has to offer, IMO. The prices favour more guests so its advisable to have a table of at least 6 people.

Yellow Chilli – I call it Nigeria almost meets continental. They have everything. However, their Nigerian dishes are to die for. With their local/traditional ingredients, spot-on proportions, right atmosphere and reasonable prices, Yellow Chilli will SATISFY you completely. And their seafood okro is THE TRUTH! Lord!

The Place - Conveniently located in Lekki and GRA. The place has good variety, good pricing coupled with well- made food. The best part is the food is ready so you don’t have to wait those dreadful minutes.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-fqk740INVBc/T1iOI9P0_NI/AAAAAAAAAOk/VlATk5A2DXg/s1600/07.jpg[/img]

Ocean’s Basket – One word: Seafood. Another word: heaven. This is as good as it gets when it comes to seafood in Lagos. And surprisingly, it’s not as pricy as expected. Go with your friends and share the ultimate seafood platter.

Coldstone - Some might be familiar with this name already. Let’s forget that they are sometimes so silly and don’t actually have certain flavours. I’d like to confirm that YES! It is indeed worth the hype. I mean, in what world do you actually get to create your own ice cream? It’s really an experience. Worth every kobo.
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ydWg5ReNwFA/UODlu5p2f1I/AAAAAAAAA_k/eT3Qt3b_wh0/s1600/IMG_3027.JPG[/img]

TFC- This might be surprising but if you are hungry in Lagos, Tastee Fried Chicken food will hardly disappoint you. It’s not gourmet but it’s possibly the best fast food we have around. Right price, and the food tastes good and the portions are right. Their grilled fish is also incredible.

(1) (Reply)

Does Coca Cola Expire? / How To Make Buka Stew (obe Ata Dindin) / Ile- Oluji Pure Cocoa Powder 250g 08055555583

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.