Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,126 members, 7,807,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? (1937 Views)

Why Did Most Nigerians Support Burkina Faso Against Ghana? / Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso - AFCON 2013 Final (1 - 0) - On 10th February 2013 / Burkina Faso Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 - (3 - 2) On Pens On 6th Feb 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by onila(f): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by ivoqueen: 3:13pm On Feb 07, 2013
onila: tongue tongue

looool grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by kandiikane(m): 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
Damn!
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
shocked shocked grin chei! see fine boi no pimple, Banceee kiss

[size=3pt]non mais mogo la est gbante deh pouatate![/size] grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 07, 2013
His Genes messed him up big time grin, atleast he's a nice footballer. He could be a really romantic guy though undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by onila(f): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
Sybellah: shocked shocked grin chei! see fine boi no pimple, Banceee kiss

grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by onila(f): 3:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by onila(f): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
grin...
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2013
Onila why are you still laughing? You don't wanna let the thread die? grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 07, 2013
So do you want to give him your pseudo virginity grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by onila(f): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
hornipipe: Onila why are you still laughing? You don't wanna let the thread die? grin
yea grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by onila(f): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: So do you want to give him your pseudo virginity grin
angrynop
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
onila: angrynop
why he is cute na? undecided and he got plenty money in his name grin grin
Tall ,dark and rich just the way you like it
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by onila(f): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: why he is cute na? undecided and he got plenty money in his name grin grin
Tall ,dark and rich just the way you like it
my kmr boo is hotter cool tongue i dont need that monster
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2013
onila: my kmr boo is hotter cool tongue i dont need that monster
thot you said no to him, lmao you couldn't resist the Kmer swagg, we too much tongue tongue
You are lucky girl do you know that? Enjoy your kmer its not everyday that aliens got a kmer grin tongue cool
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by onila(f): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: thot you said no to him, lmao you couldn't resist the Kmer swagg, we too much tongue tongue
You are lucky girl do you know that? Enjoy your kmer its not everyday that aliens got a kmer grin tongue cool
hes tall, dark n handsoome smiley

i am so blessed smiley we r going out on the 14th smiley

i am pretty, nice and funny...hes glad hes got a Naija princess ttoo, he didnt chase a desperate alien
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2013
onila: hes tall, dark n handsoome smiley

i am so blessed smiley we r going out on the 14th smiley

i am pretty, nice and funny...hes glad hes got a Naija princess ttoo
grin grin , what a nice couple. Congratulations and God bless your relationship.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by onila(f): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: grin grin , what a nice couple. Congratulations and God bless your relationship.

are u trying to be sarcastic?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2013
onila:

are u trying to be sarcastic?
no at all .tall dark handsome+pretty nice nd funny= nice couple.
Tho you quite a pretender , I thot he was going to play u what changed now, or u just don't want to b alone the on Valentine's day . Anyway enjoy grin
Like I said Kmer dudes bring blessings in their relationship that's why they all want us
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by onila(f): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: no at all .tall dark handsome+pretty nice nd funny= nice couple.
Tho you quite a pretender , I thot he was going to play u what changed now, or u just don't want to b alone the on Valentine's day . Anyway enjoy grin
Like I said Kmer dudes bring blessings in their relationship that's why they all want us
they got style kiss
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
onila: they got style kiss
that's not a scoop. Which part of Cameroon is he from?
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
Looks like someone is finally losing her virginity embarassed
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by onila(f): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: that's not a scoop. Which part of Cameroon is he from?
he said southern part of cameroon----bami
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by onila(f): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
ww
hornipipe: Looks like someone is finally losing her virginity embarassed
not yet
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by Nobody: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2013
^^ undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by onila(f): 2:40am On Feb 08, 2013
hornipipe: ^^ undecided
till my wedding night
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by OneNaira6: 10:19am On Feb 08, 2013
Fine boy, no pimple

Onila you know you want that grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by born2boink(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2013
Sybellah: shocked shocked grin chei! see fine boi no pimple, Banceee kiss

Na your type will say "YES" before he even propose to you all in the name of Money, he play in german club and he has also played in belgium,precise he is arouna didane in-law
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
onila: till my wedding night
good to know.
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
born2fuck: [s]Na your type will say "YES" before he even propose to you all in the name of Money[/s], he play in german club and he has also played in belgium,precise he is arouna didane in-law

oh really? how did u know
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by RuuDie(m): 3:31am On Feb 09, 2013
Might just be the guy that scores the decider in the final grin
Re: What Is Wrong With This Burkina Faso Guy? by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 11, 2013
grin Banceeeeeeeee joli garcon kiss kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo May Have Won The Ballon D'or..but Messi Tops Fifa 15 Rankings / Interested People Should Join In Big Win Forcasts HT/FT Tips /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.