Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,699 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl (30027 Views)

I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning / Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2013
all4naija: What?! People should beware of this dude. He will abuse your kids!

Don't say you are not warned by me.
grin grin
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by 50calibre(m): 11:01pm On Feb 07, 2013
babanne: and both of u will end up in d clinic that day
or do u think she will be watching u slap her for free.

Use common sense boy! You may be a weak guy but know all guys ain't Like you.

A woman stands no chance against me, it's a mismatch most especially when I'm outraged. What any sensible person would have said is that I would be arrested and charged with counts of GBH, assault, and attempted murder

1 Like

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2013
dvdon: All these nannys self, I think mothers should learn how 2 use caring relatives 2 help them with looking after their kids if they are busy.

You assume that relatives are necessarily "caring" and always have your best interests at heart. Some would do worse to your baby than even a nanny sired by Satan himself.

Then again, what if there are no available relatives; what does the working mother do? Tough, I agree. No wonder many well to do men in Africa prefer their wives to be house wives; the pros are many and the cons are few (assuming that finances would never be a problem).
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2013
texazzpete:

Don't be daft. the baby is 5 months old, which makes her mum well outside the usual maternity leave window in most places of work. If all women quit their jobs as soon as they got pregnant, where would women be today? Which employer will employ any woman in her twenties and early thirties?

I love how you housewives try desperately to spin any story that features any working mother into a tale of negligence.

You do know you can express your point without adding that.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by BashToks: 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2013
ebamma: Nonsense,my mum resigned from her job to take care of my juniour sister till she was 1 year old, that's what you get when u value your job more than your baby

Stop judging fool.. Just stop!!
Ur mom probably had something to fall back on or a means of sustainability, maybe even rich or else u guys might have starved.
U dont know if this woman was a single mom with a less flashy paycheck.
People sha.. smh!!

1 Like

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by BashToks: 11:42pm On Feb 07, 2013
50calibre: Parents should really scrutinise any nanny they intend to leave their child/children with and even install secret CCTV cams in other to avoid psychos like this.

If she did that to my kid, I don't care what anyone says, il give her the same number of slap she gave my kid and then two dirty slaps more for even thinking of doing such.

Slaps don't even begin to cut it.
And to think that she got bail set on $1k makes me sad!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by BashToks: 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
tjskii:

Oh puhleese give me a break,is it the care and nuture that wil fill d childz belly or buy pampers or pay skoolfees,d society we live in does not give room for d luxury of women stayin home as houswives,both parents need to hustle to mak ends meet,is it d 80k or less dt husby makes dt is goin to cater for d family,including extended family,d woman also nids to suplement d family income,its a sad thing wat hapend to d baby,one wud just be xtracarefuk who u leav ur kids with,but to say its wickedness to leav ur kid in someonelsz care,is just takin things too far angry

Well said! Spot on!!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by BashToks: 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
Paulaok4:

Well that is a debabte for another day, what we have here is a crazy loony attacking a baby, if you have been around little babies you would know just how delicate they are at that age. Don't make this into something it's not.

#Simple
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by tommyoneal: 11:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
coogar: why even arrest her in the first instance? what is unusual in what she's done?
if she did that to a man - feminists would back her up in court and blame it on her hormones.......

@Coogar: No pun intended but honestly I doubt you have blood running in your veins. You would some day be a parent (I am sure you are not one yet) start praying this does not happen to your baby or child.

1 Like

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by BashToks: 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2013
hornipipe: It doesn't look like it was taken by a planted camera, Looks like someone was there taping it, the video wasn't stable.
She's got serious mental issues, slapping an innocent baby that doesn't even know the difference between good and bad.

Le Detective!!! Lol.. Nice observation tho
#Go figure
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by BashToks: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=pro01]

You assume that relatives are necessarily "caring" and always have your best interests at heart. Some would do worse to your baby than even a nanny sired by Satan himself.

LMAO!!!!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2013
GUys slow down. D mother who left her 5month-old baby i̅n d care of a stranger did far worse than d nanny who slapped d baby. Meanwhile if U followed dis argUment from d beginning, U wld agree with me that 'Cooger' & 'Efemena' hv a chemistry. They should do a date @ least let's see how they pair.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by JallowBah(f): 12:41am On Feb 08, 2013
meetchalz: GUys slow down. D mother who left her 5month-old baby i̅n d care of a stranger did far worse than d nanny who slapped d baby. Meanwhile if U followed dis argUment from d beginning, U wld agree with me that 'Cooger' & 'Efemena' hv a chemistry. They should do a date @ least let's see how they pair.

And how did she do wrong here?
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 12:49am On Feb 08, 2013
obadiah777: LIKE WHO CARES. WHITE PEOPLE DROP BOMBS ON BABIES IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN AND OTHER THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES ALL THE TIME . F-U-CK THAT BABY. AT LEAST IT LIVED TO SEE ANOTHER DAY. IF THAT WAS A HISPANIC OR BLACK BABY THERE WILL NOT BE ALL THIS FURORE. FORK THIS TWISTED HYPOCRITICAL WORLD
Easy bro, the world was designed to be this way intentionally, dont hate the white, you chose to be black, it was all your choice.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 08, 2013
I will beat the heck outta her first with my wooden spoon before I call the cops..mtcheww , btw there's nothing like having live camera installed in your home if you use nannies. Poor baby embarassed

I use nannies every-time, family members do worse so no need blaming the mom here.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Goldenskin: 1:13am On Feb 08, 2013
Nanny? I still get shivers when I think of them. I was a very sick baby while growing up, I was always rushed to the hospital for the same thing 'intestinal infection'. I almost died once. Also whenever my mum comes back from the office and carries me or touches my bum I scream. Anyway she later discovered that anytime she shouts or annoys or reprimands the maid she hit me repeatedly on my bum and fed me with faeces(I was less than 1).

That I am still alive is a testimony. And yes the weekly visit to the hospital stopped when she left
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Macelliot(m): 2:04am On Feb 08, 2013
She didn't care! Slapping the baby doesn't mean anything to her, afterall, she wasn't the baby's mother. Whether she is the baby's mother or not, she got no reason to slap the baby. A baby who is too young to understand anything.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Iceslizer(f): 2:58am On Feb 08, 2013
Goldenskin: Nanny? I still get shivers when I think of them. I was a very sick baby while growing up, I was always rushed to the hospital for the same thing 'intestinal infection'. I almost died once. Also whenever my mum comes back from the office and carries me or touch my bum I scream. Anyway she later discovered that anytime she shouts or annoys or reprimands the maid she hit me repeatedly on my bum and fed me with faeces(I was less than 1).

That I am still alive is a testimony. And yes the weekly visit to the hospital stopped when she left

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Dukecreste: 4:09am On Feb 08, 2013
it's quite alarming that a nanny would mete such treatment on a 5 month old child. But I strongly believe that the mother is partly to blame, - reason is because of lost our values of motherhood! How and why would a mother entrust a 5 month suckling child to a nanny! If the mother could afford the 'luxury' to install a live feed synched camera and the 'time' to monitor it, why can't she stay around and take care of her baby. That child deserves a 'Real Mother', not a nanny or an absent 'mother'.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Sike(m): 4:56am On Feb 08, 2013
Thet Nanny deserves to be Nailed in the A.ss! What Nunsense!!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by greatgod2012(f): 5:02am On Feb 08, 2013
Goldenskin: Nanny? I still get shivers when I think of them. I was a very sick baby while growing up, I was always rushed to the hospital for the same thing 'intestinal infection'. I almost died once. Also whenever my mum comes back from the office and carries me or touch my bum I scream. Anyway she later discovered that anytime she shouts or annoys or reprimands the maid she hit me repeatedly on my bum and fed me with faeces(I was less than 1).

thank God for you.....

This life sha!!!!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by greatgod2012(f): 5:08am On Feb 08, 2013
News like this make me wonder how wicked some human beings can be.
And to even know that its not only about nanny, what of family member living with us, caught by my hubby, who slap, beat and rain curses on your baby when not around. So, whether nanny or not, some pple just have wickedness running in their blood.
May God help us all.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by trolling(m): 5:36am On Feb 08, 2013
coogar:

when you take off the mask of hypocrisy women often wear, then let's have a debate........because the victim is a child, you are disturbed. if the victim was a defenceless man, then the doubts ooze out....."the man must have caused it" "the man must have cheated on her" "the man must have physically/sëxually abused her" or as the last line of defence, "it's her hormones".
seems like tour testerone surpasses ur esterone lol
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by delors(m): 6:26am On Feb 08, 2013
coogar: why even arrest her in the first instance? what is unusual in what she's done?
if she did that to a man - feminists would back her up in court and blame it on her hormones.......

Freddy cougar shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked! You mean there was nothing wrong in what dat old lady did to that baby? a 5-month old baby? sometimes, I just think you dont get it at all. You r so unbelievable
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by delors(m): 6:28am On Feb 08, 2013
tommyoneal:

@Coogar: No pun intended but honestly I doubt you have blood running in your veins. You would some day be a parent (I am sure you are not one yet) start praying this does not happen to your baby or child.
I have a feeling dis cougar human being is a 17yr old bum who knows nothing about whats happening. His name says it all
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Akporugo247: 6:48am On Feb 08, 2013
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Debrothz(m): 6:53am On Feb 08, 2013
Wht da hel is wrong wt dis nanny?
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by queensmith: 7:33am On Feb 08, 2013
Gender discussions? A slowpoke comparing this to slapping a full grown man?

Seriously, on a child abuse case?

I need to leave this forum, I've been here for way too long.

Civilization moves forward, Nigerians move back.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by 0Dynamic0(m): 7:33am On Feb 08, 2013
What the evil?! Most time nannies are so so wicked, how can one slap a 5-month old child?? These days, it aint safe having nannies again...i heard a story of one here in Nigeria, a male nanny though, who would ejaculate into the baby's feeding bottle, and that's what he gives the baby - sperm!!
That's wickedness at its peak!!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by biolabee(m): 8:01am On Feb 08, 2013
Goldenskin: Nanny? I still get shivers when I think of them. I was a very sick baby while growing up, I was always rushed to the hospital for the same thing 'intestinal infection'. I almost died once. Also whenever my mum comes back from the office and carries me or touches my bum I scream. Anyway she later discovered that anytime she shouts or annoys or reprimands the maid she hit me repeatedly on my bum and fed me with faeces(I was less than 1).

Damn and this one thinks god will favor her own children after subjecting an innocent child to such pain.
I'm sorry dear Golden may you live long and sure Amen
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2013
greatgod2012: News like this make me wonder how wicked some human beings can be.
And to even know that its not only about nanny, what of family member living with us, caught by my hubby, who slap, beat and rain curses on your baby when not around. So, whether nanny or not, some pple just have wickedness running in their blood.
May God help us all.

na so e be

there was this guy my dad took in, the fellow's dad had died and my dad was putting him through school - once my folks travelled out of town - next thing na beating. he was in secondary school at the time, we were primary school kids. of course when our folks came back home, he would deny vehemently.

you never know if your househelp/ ward is a sick feuck bent on taking out his/her frustrations on your kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It? / He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife / Family Of 6 Killed By Generator Fumes In Rivers Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.