Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl (30033 Views)

I Confronted My Dad For Slapping My Mum, And Got Slapped In Return / I Feel So Bad For Slapping My Wife This Morning / Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by osuafor: 8:14am On Feb 08, 2013
teach them young for a better tomorrow. Though that was way way beyond it sha. Mothers please know who you hand over your kids to when you are off to work. let us be extremely careful especially women who these days believe in 'NANNY' stuff.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Ngwakwe: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2013
What then do you say of a parent that strikes her baby after repeated pandering and coddling in an attempt to get the baby to eat or keep quiet to no avail. Then out of frustration and impulse strike the baby mildly to see if the child react positively in her favour.

If this is what led to the action of this nanny, even in my presence as the mother of the baby will read her motive and will never regard it.

Please, how many ladies will work as a nanny and in whatever condition will be innocent of one flimsy act, then should be allow to cast the first stone.

What do you think Jacob was doing when he held his brother Esua's leg at birth. You think say these babies no sabi something.

Na waa for all these European and American wanna be*
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Solopy20(m): 8:46am On Feb 08, 2013
Anyway d law don talk make we leave bt if na ma own we go settle weller tongue
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Solopy20(m): 8:51am On Feb 08, 2013
[quote author=ebamma]Nonsense,my mum resigned from her job to take care of my juniour sister till she was 1 year old, that's what you get when u value your job more than your baby [na becos say u knw understand nw ofege]
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by kaisy1980: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2013
I HAVE BEEN TELLING MY CLIENTS ABOUT THIS FACILITY AND I DO HAVE IT.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED GET BACK TO ME.THIS FACILITY IS NOT LIKE YOU NORMAL CCTV . THIS IS SPECIAL!!!!

IF YOU NEED IT GET BACK TO ME; kaisy1980@yahoo.com
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by JallowBah(f): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2013
Dukecreste: it's quite alarming that a nanny would mete such treatment on a 5 month old child. But I strongly believe that the mother is partly to blame, - reason is because of lost our values of motherhood! How and why would a mother entrust a 5 month suckling child to a nanny! If the mother could afford the 'luxury' to install a live feed synched camera and the 'time' to monitor it, why can't she stay around and take care of her baby. That child deserves a 'Real Mother', not a nanny or an absent 'mother'.

...no work, no food on the table. That is the reality, wether you like it or not.

Ngwakwe: What then do you say of a parent that strikes her baby after repeated pandering and coddling in an attempt to get the baby to eat or keep quiet to no avail. Then out of frustration and impulse strike the baby mildly to see if the child react positively in her favour.

If this is what led to the action of this nanny, even in my presence as the mother of the baby will read her motive and will never regard it.

Please, how many ladies will work as a nanny and in whatever condition will be innocent of one flimsy act, then should be allow to cast the first stone.

What do you think Jacob was doing when he held his brother Esua's leg at birth. You think say these babies no sabi something.

Na waa for all these European and American wanna be*

Don`t sit and type and try to make it look like this is an ok thing to do in Africa or Nigeria. Don`t do that.

My child was awake and eating every 1,5hour for her first 4months..I had so little sleep that I sometimes had to beat at the wall to get out frustration, but to beat my BABY because she was like that, and cried much at times? Hell no. HELL NO.

Now she is two, and if she sometimes throw a tantrum, I might give her a small slap on her a*s when she does not listen, and get warned, but to slap her face repeatedly, or even once, and her belly..? Nope, no, no way, ain`t gonna happen.

I feel sorry for your kids, if you have some.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 08, 2013
BashToks:

Le Detective!!! Lol.. Nice observation tho
#Go figure
grin watch the video and you'll observe it too.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by konklushun(f): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2013
texazzpete:

Don't be daft. the baby is 5 months old, which makes her mum well outside the usual maternity leave window in most places of work. If all women quit their jobs as soon as they got pregnant, where would women be today? Which employer will employ any woman in her twenties and early thirties?

I love how you housewives try desperately to spin any story that features any working mother into a tale of negligence.
pls dnt abuse my efemena o, dat is her opinion n i concur its just dat d state of d economy won't permit dat
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Goldenskin: 10:55am On Feb 08, 2013
biolabee:

Thanks.

Damn and this one thinks god will favor her own children after subjecting an innocent child to such pain.
I'm sorry dear Golden may you live long and sure Amen
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Redstone(m): 11:32am On Feb 08, 2013
That was gross, the slap was too heavy ooooo, could really injure the innocent baby.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by sexlover: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
Redstone: That was gross, the slap was too heavy ooooo, could really injure the innocent baby.
I dey tell u...If i caught my housegirl doing that to my kids, it'll take d grace of God 2 be composed & not retaliate...
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by rosamaris: 2:40pm On Feb 08, 2013
I dont even have the guts to click the play button. I just cant imagine it even if that child was 8yrs old. Hitting a child for no just cause is devilish. Its so sad but may God forgive her.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by hollypagan: 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
she should thank god the nanny is not a snake or python
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by onnairaland(f): 6:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
coogar: why even arrest her in the first instance? what is unusual in what she's done?
if she did that to a man - feminists would back her up in court and blame it on her hormones.......
I understand u, u don't have kids dats y u are vomiting wat is in ur stomach! Mtcheeeew!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
JallowBah:

My child was awake and eating every 1,5hour for her first 4months..I had so little sleep that I sometimes had to beat at the wall to get out frustration, but to beat my BABY because she was like that, and cried much at times? Hell no. HELL NO.

Now she is two, and if she sometimes throw a tantrum, I might give her a small slap on her a*s when she does not listen, and get warned, but to slap her face repeatedly, or even once, and her belly..? Nope, no, no way, ain`t gonna happen.

I feel sorry for your kids, if you have some.
Even if the child is rejecting food she can report it to the mother and let her deal with it than slapping the 5-month-old baby. I can not understand what the nanny was thinking before striking the baby!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by JallowBah(f): 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
all4naija: Even if the child is rejecting food she can report it to the mother and let her deal with it than slapping the 5-month-old baby. I can not understand what the nanny was thinking before striking the baby!

Does not even looks like she hesitates about it..more: oh, you crying, huh? Smack.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by chukkynwob(m): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2013
This racism at its worst,so because according to you

obadiah777: LIKE WHO CARES. WHITE PEOPLE DROP BOMBS ON BABIES IN IRAQ AND AFGHANISTAN AND OTHER THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES ALL THE TIME . F-U-CK THAT BABY. AT LEAST IT LIVED TO SEE ANOTHER DAY. IF THAT WAS A HISPANIC OR BLACK BABY THERE WILL NOT BE ALL THIS FURORE. FORK THIS TWISTED HYPOCRITICAL WORLD

Its alright for her to slap an innocent baby?.... something is wrong with your perception!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by bankingman23(f): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2013
Too bad,the nanny shldnt go unpunishd.4 cry out loud,she nids a doc.
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by Ranoscky(m): 11:48am On Feb 09, 2013
I think its better for me to keep quiet cos if I talk ehn...?
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by breadplanet(f): 3:31pm On May 30, 2013
Goldenskin: Nanny? I still get shivers when I think of them. I was a very sick baby while growing up, I was always rushed to the hospital for the same thing 'intestinal infection'. I almost died once. Also whenever my mum comes back from the office and carries me or touches my bum I scream. Anyway she later discovered that anytime she shouts or annoys or reprimands the maid she hit me repeatedly on my bum and fed me with faeces(I was less than 1).

That I am still alive is a testimony. And yes the weekly visit to the hospital stopped when she left
Oh Lord!!
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by CreamyTamy(f): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
I have seen a woman slap her 3 or 4month baby @d butt.. I was shocked when I asked Why....she said:"I'm dey cry well well dey disturb person,aftr the Slap she go quiet shocked can yal bliv that..
Re: Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2014
Even people that slap theirs to make them eat are here condemning the nanny undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Who Welcomed 1ST Quintuplets In Cross River Celebrate Their Birthday.PICS / Things We Do Out Of Pity That Backfired / What's So Special About Your Age That You Hide It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.