Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

GOD FORBID! 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / GOD FORBID! 2 (656 Views)

GOD FORBID! Series3 / GOD FORBID! Series1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOD FORBID! 2 by ChikaSunday(m): 4:41pm On Feb 07, 2013
He had said that he didn’t mind staying at home that day that something tells him that he should stay at home. I am this type that doesn’t give a damn about superstitions, having been partly trained in London; a mass comm. graduate with 2nd class upper, very beautiful, well endowed and also love to stand on my ground, I hope you will understand.

So I had urged him to be a man and move on to earn a living; and reluctantly, oh my God it still hurts me, he went. Do you know that his body was put into a white ambulance that Godforsaken day? Ei! My Derrick! What I caused myself! See what I have caused myself! Hun, hun, hun, hun, a---ahhhh! I don di---e.

Hnm, hnm, hnm, hnm, come and see how armed robbers wey their live no go better, come use bullet to scatter my husband Derrick body? Three bullets bore holes in his well endowed chest that I had rubbed and caressed most of the night: very deep holes they were! Another deep hole opened his skull, Oh my world! Oh! Derrick, please forgive me; na me cause am; I for know let you go---o. I for no let you o!

...To be continued

(1) (Reply)

The Biggest Secret Of The World / Beautiful Suicide By Lexputa / Beef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.