Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received (12512 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:03pm On Feb 07, 2013
As valentine is fast approaching, i want us to re-evaluate our past valentine experiences, what was the worst valentine gift ever received from someone

mine was in year 2009, i received a letter from someone i used to know, like and date, instead of the normal poem about how awesome you are, the dude freaking broke up with me, he told me that he had a purpose and that i was kind of distracting him from that purpose, and the dude waited for me to give him my own gift of a designer wristwatch which turned my bank account red.

Well, share yours
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2013
She gave me a kiss & other din-dun-dins instead of sexxx on val. Now u r stunned! ...just joking.
Honestly I v never received any a gift that I cant term as a worst one.
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by 190: 6:27pm On Feb 07, 2013
keke napep angry angry
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by xynerise: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2013
Hankerchief
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by DExplorer1: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2013
A singlet
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Exponental(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2013
I dont believe in d day....i valentine always, but d worst a man/woman can get dat day is a heartbreak!

1 Like

Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by xyoung: 2:45am On Feb 08, 2013
Exponental: I dont believe in d day....i valentine always, but d worst a man/woman can get dat day is a heartbreak!
Worst valentine gift happened when she switched off her phone when we were supposed to go out only to see her in the gathering of some other richer dudes (she didn't see me)
The next day she said her battery was down and she was down with malaria
My message to other guys: If she gives you any 'not feeling fine' story on that day, just know the same thing is happening
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Mynd44: 6:09am On Feb 08, 2013
Well your worst gift was something na. You got something but you just did not like it.

Imagine getting nothing; how do you think that feels?
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Tolexander: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2013
very funny question cos of my micheivous act in secondary school.
Then in SSS3. We had the valentine in class, though we'd been doing it in our previous classes. We would collate the name of each student in the class, wrap them in a paper and start passing the basket containing the paper. The essence of this was to buy a gift for anybody whose name you picked.
Coincidentally, i picked a gurl who had been my gurlfriend since sss1, but broke up with me in sss3 first term cos of one part 1 medical student that used to be our senior. In our previous celebrated val, i gave her a nice perfume and wrist watch packs that my aunty brought from Dubai(all stolen from her wardrobe anyway). And she gave me a pair of nice white snickers.
She thought i would reciprocate the nice guy i used to do when we were together. As a gurl expecting something better than last val's gift, she bought me a golden wrist watch. And i as a vindictive guy that had already been looking for the glorious day to retaliate, i perfectly wrapped a garri and #5 candy in a present pack so that she wouldn't know what is inside. We exchanged the gift the following day during closing time and went to our various homes cos it wont be nice checking what the gift was in school.
The following day. When i got to school, just saw her friend giving me a malicious look and i was becoming terrified that seems there is fire on the mountain today. During the break time, she came to me and started locking my shirt. The issue even got to the principal.

38 Likes

Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Manshakk(m): 9:32am On Feb 08, 2013
TWO BAGS OF G***RI
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Akshow: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2013
nothing
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by ebamma(m): 9:35am On Feb 08, 2013
Must all valentine threads make the frontpage?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2013
Nairaland mods, u ppl will go nuts over this valentine issue, are u in secondary school, for the love of knowledge, there are way more important things to be on front page, not 4 topics on valentine angry

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by member14: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2013
Condom and garri : smiley
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2013
My room mate received Fem Tight Soap shocked
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Sweetapple007(f): 9:38am On Feb 08, 2013
A pen.
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Nobody: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2013
Nothing

1 Like

Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by ceejay80s(m): 9:39am On Feb 08, 2013
She made me her EX on last years valentines day
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by yuzedo: 9:43am On Feb 08, 2013
PJ.... undecided

Pyjamas... angry Not Private Jet... cry
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2013
Mine was in SS2,i received a deodorant from her. Damn! It's not like i stunk then,the babe was just clueless. We laughed over it sha.
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Smhart1(f): 9:47am On Feb 08, 2013
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by saintvc(m): 9:48am On Feb 08, 2013
boxers ,
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by braxjay(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2013
SLAP ! ! ! ! ! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Olastep1(m): 9:53am On Feb 08, 2013
What is Valentine?
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 08, 2013
She has been ma GF 4 ova 7 months be4 2010 val. Infact, I wx broke buh I had 2 improvise And augment.. I got her cloths.. I bot asortd drinks and biskits 4 her frends. I did alll that moreso becos she complaind I wxnt buyin gifts 4 her like her frnds BFs do. She enterd d batrum 2 bath wen a txt enterd her fone frm an unstored numba and it read thus ''my love, I wish ur wt me now so I can hold ur breastsz in ma hands whyl we..''
I forwarded d txt 2 ma fone and deleted it frm her sent items. She came out, saw d txt, wx suddenly uneasy since d txt had been read and deleted it imediately. I pretended like notyn hapend.. Had sex wt her frm 14th 2 15th (can't count haw many rounds sef).. Den I brot up d mater , shwd her d txt and gave her red card.

7 Likes

Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by swtcharissa(f): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2013
Plz help,my hubby does not reckon with valentine,birthday gifts stuff,xmas present stuFf,even does not see anything special about our wedding anniversay,dnt get me wrong,he is around one of the best husband heaven can provide,but he sees these things as not necessary,I call him a local hussy in cases like dis...but ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ knw as a woman I cherish stuffs like dis alot.what do I do

2 Likes

Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by oboy3(m): 9:55am On Feb 08, 2013
Few weeks to val:
Gf: baby I heard
new bb is out.
Akpos: all bb's
always hang.
Gf: dis one doesn't
hang.
Akpos: so am a liar abi? Its
over btwn us..

12 Likes

Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by condralbede(m): 9:57am On Feb 08, 2013
condom,monkey tail and weed.

1 Like

Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by strangest(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2013
singlet and two white handkerchief... whether she want me to join atilogwu dancers, I dont know...

19 Likes

Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by 9icest: 9:58am On Feb 08, 2013
She brought me a swim suit. I wasnt certain what I'd use it for. Then she told me that I can wear it when WE GET TO ONIRU BEACH grin angry angry angry

Get inspired, visit
www.inspired.com.ng
for your daily inspirational dose!
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by blackbeau1(f): 9:59am On Feb 08, 2013
Nothing.as in the person didn't give me anything
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by bundes: 10:01am On Feb 08, 2013
if you have receive valentine gift 2-3 times without been married you are a waist simple my own dictionary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet / Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! / I'm Pregnant For My Sister's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.