Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received (12513 Views)

The Most Romantic Gift You Have Ever Received?... / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl? / Ever Received A Rival's Call? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 08, 2013
A girl gave me two packs of gold circle condom as avl gift on feb14 1998
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by CocoLoca(f): 11:33am On Feb 08, 2013
poshdiva: My room mate received Fem Tight Soap shocked
OMG! shocked grin
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by 1Dray(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2013
Soukiss: y be sa narialand no get better top this days exempt vel vel vel. Bleep vel .

Ol'boy go learn English small. Na French u dey write here?

1 Like

Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Bryancrox(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2013
Her virginity
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by 1Dray(m): 11:39am On Feb 08, 2013
Never had a val...
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by ola4yinka(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2013
D worst val gift av ever received,ws bedsheet.
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Burch(m): 11:55am On Feb 08, 2013
o'boy:
Few weeks to val:
Gf: baby I heard
new bb is out.
Akpos: all bb's
always hang.
Gf: dis one doesn't
hang.
Akpos: so am a liar abi? Its
over btwn us..

Lol. O'boy u can't b serious am not letting you walk out on me
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Kayordey: 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2013
Tolexander: very funny question cos of my micheivous act in secondary school.
Then in SSS3. We had the valentine in class, though we'd been doing it in our previous classes. We would collate the name of each student in the class, wrap them in a paper and start passing the basket containing the paper. The essence of this was to buy a gift for anybody whose name you picked.
Coincidentally, i picked a gurl who had been my gurlfriend since sss1, but broke up with me in sss3 first term cos of one part 1 medical student that used to be our senior. In our previous celebrated val, i gave her a nice perfume and wrist watch packs that my aunty brought from Dubai(all stolen from her wardrobe anyway). And she gave me a pair of nice white snickers.
She thought i would reciprocate the nice guy i used to do when we were together. As a gurl expecting something better than last val's gift, she bought me a golden wrist watch. And i as a vindictive guy that had already been looking for the glorious day to retaliate, i perfectly wrapped a garri and #5 candy in a present pack so that she wouldn't know what is inside. We exchanged the gift the following day during closing time and went to our various homes cos it wont be nice checking what the gift was in school.
The following day. When i got to school, just saw her friend giving me a malicious look and i was becoming terrified that seems there is fire on the mountain today. During the break time, she came to me and started locking my shirt. The issue even got to the principal.
baddest guy. She no go ever forget ur name no matter aw she try.
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by HERO111: 12:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
She bought me a small goat, mbeyyyyyyy shocked was like watttttt?
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by mimibets(f): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
was not mine but the worse val gift i've ever seen was when i was in jss2,an ss3 girl received an empty bar of soap,empty perfume jar,used tube of paste in a nicely wrapped gift bag with a letter from anonymous that read 'use these to reduce your body and mouth odour' and u needed to see the way she first welcomed the arrival of the gift with her friends running after her to see the content.i felt sorry for her coz she had severe asthma and water was not her best friend.Another received perfectly wrapped dry poo,Boys were not smiling!
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by AGgal(f): 12:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
Jik! Sum1 actually gave me a bottle of jik
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Tolexander: 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
Kayordey: baddest guy. She no go ever forget ur name no matter aw she try.
amma cool guy o.
She may even be viewing my post.
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Davijunson: 1:42pm On Feb 08, 2013
cant remember jare...been a while i got myself in a relationship n i cant remember collectin any gift in the name of love.....To me, love is life..its not something u celebrate one day n forget abt...love should be a lifestyle. a lifestyle dat we all should embrace....

1 Like

Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Harmonyemerald(f): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
Rooneyboy: The truth is most Naija ladies are naturally stingy, they have a very myopic way of reasoning when it comes to relationship.

Any guy that dates a Naija lady and expects a gift worth more than 3K must be an E-diot .

To them its always one sided and they must be the ones receiving.

@ poster, are u Nigerian or did u grow up outside

am a nigerian, born and breed here, but i learnt from my parent that relationship is a two sided thing, all or nothing
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Davijunson: 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
mimibets: was not mine but the worse val gift i've ever seen was when i was in jss2,an ss3 girl received an empty bar of soap,empty perfume jar,used tube of paste in a nicely wrapped gift bag with a letter from anonymous that read 'use these to reduce your body and mouth odour' and u needed to see the way she first welcomed the arrival of the gift with her friends running after her to see the content.i felt sorry for her coz she had severe asthma and water was not her best friend.Another received perfectly wrapped dry poo,Boys were not smiling!
LMAO.... boys are not smilin indeed
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by kakaG: 1:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Last valentine, my gal asked me for some money three days before the dee day. It was tight at that time, but I did all I could to raise some cash thinking it was meant for my Val gift. I was shocked when I received one singlet ( I mean one not a pack) and that kind of paper belt that is sold for N250 on the road side after giving her a Val bag containing Wine, Chocolate, Body sprays, perfumes, card..... just name it. That day I learnt a lesson I will never forget. Guess what? months later I discovered my money was used to buy gifts for one large eyeballed dude who works for one one of the breweries in town.
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Ikoniko(f): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
pack of chewing gum neatly wrapped in a foil paper.
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by star4(f): 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
Davijunson: cant remember jare...been a while i got myself in a relationship n i cant remember collectin any gift in the name of love.....To me, love is life..its not something u celebrate one day n forget abt...love should be a lifestyle. a lifestyle dat we all should embrace....

Oh lovely post kiss
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Ashmark(m): 2:51pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ibo boxer and Love frame
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by garri4all: 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
soap dish
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by kufre2010: 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
Abdul Adam56: The worst valentine gift i received is private jet. grin
bros its like ur a GO abeg whr ur ministry dey?
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by EmmyDe25(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
D worst val gift i've ever received was a 'Thank u' nd dat was durin d last val. I went a lil overboard by gettin my gf an expensive perfume i wudnt even get for mysef on a normal day.... Afta I gave ha d perfume al i cud hear was a tank u. I felt kinda dwn... Had to lie to my ever pestering frnds dat she got me a top nd a jeans... D relatnshp was just a month old then.
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by ceasare: 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
@
kaka G: Last valentine, my gal asked me for some money three days before the dee day. It was tight at that time, but I did all I could to raise some cash thinking it was meant for my Val gift. I was shocked when I received one singlet ( I mean one not a pack) and that kind of paper belt that is sold for N250 on the road side after giving her a Val bag containing Wine, Chocolate, Body sprays, perfumes, card..... just name it. That day I learnt a lesson I will never forget. Guess what? months later I discovered my money was used to buy gifts for one large eyeballed dude who works for one one of the breweries in town.
That was intresting...and what hapoened after u discovered what ur money ws used 4?just been curious
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by onnairaland(f): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
swtcharissa: Plz help,my hubby does not reckon with valentine,birthday gifts stuff,xmas present stuFf,even does not see anything special about our wedding anniversay,dnt get me wrong,he is around one of the best husband heaven can provide,but he sees these things as not necessary,I call him a local hussy in cases like dis...but ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ knw as a woman I cherish stuffs like dis alot.what do I do
I was in ur shoe but I had to take d first step. He use to say its not a big deal. I bought him gifts on our anniversary n birthday n nw he doesn't forget wen its my turn or our anniversary. cheesy
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by eduson002(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2013
2009,my ex bought me 3 big bottles of groundnut grin
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Ninilowo(m): 8:28pm On Feb 08, 2013
grin
Tolexander: very funny question cos of my micheivous act in secondary school.
Then in SSS3. We had the valentine in class, though we'd been doing it in our previous classes. We would collate the name of each student in the class, wrap them in a paper and start passing the basket containing the paper. The essence of this was to buy a gift for anybody whose name you picked.
Coincidentally, i picked a gurl who had been my gurlfriend since sss1, but broke up with me in sss3 first term cos of one part 1 medical student that used to be our senior. In our previous celebrated val, i gave her a nice perfume and wrist watch packs that my aunty brought from Dubai(all stolen from her wardrobe anyway). And she gave me a pair of nice white snickers.
She thought i would reciprocate the nice guy i used to do when we were together. As a gurl expecting something better than last val's gift, she bought me a golden wrist watch. And i as a vindictive guy that had already been looking for the glorious day to retaliate, i perfectly wrapped a garri and #5 candy in a present pack so that she wouldn't know what is inside. We exchanged the gift the following day during closing time and went to our various homes cos it wont be nice checking what the gift was in school.
The following day. When i got to school, just saw her friend giving me a malicious look and i was becoming terrified that seems there is fire on the mountain today. During the break time, she came to me and started locking my shirt. The issue even got to the principal.
grin
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Davidogar(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2013
dey only gift I recieve 4rm my girl is airtime she told me she is very busy dat day, I say oooh no be small ting oh diss girl don go met anoda guy becos no cash 4 my pocket?
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by Crixina(f): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2013
Hav got mine already...a breakup threat...just few days 2 da day.worst huh?
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by baggy4luv(m): 8:57pm On Feb 08, 2013
kaka G: Last valentine, my gal asked me for some money three days before the dee day. It was tight at that time, but I did all I could to raise some cash thinking it was meant for my Val gift. I was shocked when I received one singlet ( I mean one not a pack) and that kind of paper belt that is sold for N250 on the road side after giving her a Val bag containing Wine, Chocolate, Body sprays, perfumes, card..... just name it. That day I learnt a lesson I will never forget. Guess what? months later I discovered my money was used to buy gifts for one large eyeballed dude who works for one one of the breweries in town.
never loose ur head iven wen u loose ur money
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by chic2pimp(m): 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
FLOWERS!!!...........Wetin she expect me take am do? Mop the floor?
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by strangest(m): 9:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
1Dray:

Whats that?
LOL..... Fem Tight Soap? you mean you dont know fem tight soap?? .. get out here...
Re: The Worst Valentine Gift You Ever Received by coolitdown: 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
black_beau: Nothing.as in the person didn't give me anything

Oh dear...so sorry...what would u prefer to get yhis year........just say ur mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: This Very Beautiful Lady Is A Girlfriend To This "Ugly Man" / Why Do Footballers Wear Bra?? (Photos) / Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.