Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> (734961 Views)

Adventure Of The Rings / Nairaland Stories That Made My Year!(2013)! . . . . . / The Adventure Of Corper John (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (131) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2013
Romance with casey 2: click here to read (link available soon)

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by avicky(f): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2013
gluv01:

oui madame ... fait une erreur. merci kiss
D'accord. Pas de problème.
Vous parlez français?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Emperortj93(m): 10:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
Very interestin.... I must learn dis una code wit immediate alacrity
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 10:58pm On Feb 08, 2013
avicky:
D'accord. Pas de problème.
Vous parlez français?

Je parle français, espagnol et j'apprends Welsh .... Même si je suis encore perdre les mots parce que je ne suis pas communiquer avec elle à nouveau. Et vous?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
Emperortj93: Very interestin.... I must learn dis una code wit immediate alacrity

Better do if not we fit sell you tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mazi votre propre iyaff finition o

Mazi ur own iyaff finish o! cheesy

Now what will you do? Send Cassey out, lie to her (you are good at that)
Pretend to take her out on a shopping spree(if you get the cash sef) grin
Or wat? I'm waiting o...finish up fast..

Eeeewwww....but the kitty sucking is a weirdo style...How can you do that? I trusted you! you lied to me! you fucking cheat!!! angry
#just kidding# grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 11:12pm On Feb 08, 2013
gangan...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
mabebe1: gangan...

grin What are you still doing up by this time ma'am?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 11:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
i came 2 sweep d thread, dose people dat sat in d frnt row jst litered satchet water evrywer.. grin grin
u came 2 arange d chairs ba

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by laykhorn(m): 11:34pm On Feb 08, 2013
Chai! This Mazi of a guy is so so.... **goes out to bring my mattress**
Na here I go dey sleep until u finish BTW, who says Mazi hasnt found his new home in sexuality
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by mabebe1(f): 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2013
laykhorn: Chai! This Mazi of a guy is so so.... **goes out to bring my mattress**
Na here I go dey sleep until u finish BTW, who says Mazi hasnt found his new home in sexuality
abeg no sleep here, i won raid d room

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by ITbomb(m): 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
*code*
Hecto Delta Mazi
Return to base
And tell us WTF happened next
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by gluv01(f): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
mabebe1: i came 2 sweep d thread, dose people dat sat in d frnt row jst litered satchet water evrywer.. grin grin
u came 2 arange d chairs ba

LWTMP... grin

I came to fix the microphone so Mazi won't waste time to continue with his speech(story)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by laykhorn(m): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2013
mabebe1:
abeg no sleep here, i won raid d room
Who u wan kom carry 4 here? Abi na that insectiside! Hahaha!!! I'm immune to toxic gases, I no fit die. Na all that red, white, yellow and pink grin mosquitoes d tin go catch..
Do wetin u wan do kiakia
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by laykhorn(m): 12:05am On Feb 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Make you come dey bully me for updates hourly grin
Am I that demanding? undecided . I'm nt as bad as u make it look. Oya!pele and update naa grin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Valto(m): 12:48am On Feb 09, 2013
very lovely and nice write up. keep it up.... to protect the privacy of the people in your write up, i sincerely hope u dont mention der real names, events and places...
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 6:14am On Feb 09, 2013
avicky:
Madame Efe, migwo!

Vrendo o!

Ko bo wo? Wa sasa? cheesy cheesy
avicky:
Migwo ma. U're at d front row already. Na wa o. cheesy

My dear, who nor like better thing, eh? tongue

@ Mazi: You've been a very, very bad boi!!

*** Cracks and readies leather whip...*** cool
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Candyrain(m): 6:56am On Feb 09, 2013
Gluv01: [color=#006600][/color]Je parle français, espagnol et j'apprends Welsh .... Même si je suis encore perdre les mots parce que je ne suis pas communiquer avec elle à nouveau. Et vous?

Voilà qui est intéressant, où avez-vous appris le français?
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2013
^ ^ what's with all these french speaking in tongues? Would you be making a comment if I typed my work in portuguese??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^ ^ what's with all these french speaking in tongues? Would you be making a comment if I typed my work in portuguese??

Chief Mazi, Helep me ask them oo..

3 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by laykhorn(m): 8:31am On Feb 09, 2013
This French foes shld stop derailing and praise the badboi make him continue..
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by abdulkayus(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2013
Yeahhhhh, Omo mehnnn, i like dos code wallahi. Na for badoos like Mazi. U need a good trusted friend to be able to execute dos codes
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2013
Romance with casey 3: click here to read (link available soon)

1 Like

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2013
mazi, i'll ban you and your E-crush, mabebe/efe if you keep me waiting...arggghhhhhhh!!
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by LarrySun(m): 10:21am On Feb 09, 2013
The heat is getting quite intense.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2013
damn, mazi, you're fuccking good...i love your coded means of communication with your roomie...nice one...glad i aint missing any of your stories..i dey here dey LOOK you like LUCOZADE.lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Valto(m): 10:22am On Feb 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Text alert on my phone. I picked it up, it was my roomie. I opened the text:

"Alert! Code Red! Booing 249 on enemy's territory! Abort all military action and return to base immediately! Yours faithfully".

Jeeeezzzz!!!!! My girl friend was around!
too much suspence!!!
Mazi_Omenuko: This is serious!
My roomie couldn't joke with such a thing. I read the text again:

"Alert! Code Red! Booing 249 on enemy's territory! Abort all military action and return to base immediately! Yours faithfully".

"Booing 249 headed to Grace airport. Disaster averted! Mission accomplished. Yours faithfully".

Rita was going back to Grace lodge, her hostel! Thanks goodness. How did my roomie manage to pull this one off?
your truly a great writer... more grease oil to ur amu elbow grin grin grin keep it up!! smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2013
Valto: very lovely and nice write up. keep it up.... to protect the privacy of the people in your write up, i sincerely hope u dont mention der real names, events and places...

Thanks bros, nice idea. Later on, I will change the identity of one of the girls I rocked camp with. I will change her name to 'Efe'. I hope aunty Efe wouldn't mind gringrin
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by Valto(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Thanks bros, nice idea. Later on, I will change the identity of one of the girls I rocked camp with. I will change her name to 'Efe'. I hope aunty Efe wouldn't mind gringrin
hmmmmm u and efe are u sure she is not the real one in ur story?Viewing this topic: Efemena_xy(f)
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by johnstin(m): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2013
As a writer, I know a talent when I see one. Mazi, I'm confident you have a stellar future in writing. You may want to consider fiction writing in the future. I will like to have your contact details for future literary collaborations. I'm a crime thriller writer inspired by James Patterson's writing style. We could be co-authors just like Jp does with other writers to churn out crime/romance thriller masterpieces.
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by EfemenaXY: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2013
lalaosky: mazi, i'll ban you and your E-crush, mabebe/efe if you keep me waiting...arggghhhhhhh!!

Choi!! shocked shocked

How ma name take enter Oga Mazi matter naw?? undecided

Mazi_Omenuko:

Don't you dare! You wan die be dat!! angry angry

Valto: hmmmmm u and efe are u sure she is not the real one in ur story?Viewing this topic: Efemena_xy(f)

***dryly***

I'm flattered... tongue
Re: NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> by MaziOmenuko: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2013
Valto: hmmmmm u and efe are u sure she is not the real one in ur story?Viewing this topic: Efemena_xy(f)

Now you see the kind trouble you put me into??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (131) (Reply)

Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups / Black Maria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.