Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1209399 members, 1563132 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 July 2014 at 03:38 PM

Problem With Airplane Mode In Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With Airplane Mode In Android Phone (545 Views)

Infinix X450 Android Phone (ICS)- Race Bolt / Tecno N7 5" Android Phone / How To Extract Text From A Picture Using OCR In Google Drive In Android (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Airplane Mode In Android Phone by cyan2008(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
hi all. I am having issues with my huawei android phone. I mistakenly put it in airplane mode. ever since it refuse to deactivate. I restored to factory seting. nothing is happening. can someone assist me.
thanks.

the version is 2.3.3
Re: Problem With Airplane Mode In Android Phone by saaedlee: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
What version of android is it?
Re: Problem With Airplane Mode In Android Phone by Rogbese(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
Explain EXACTLY how you did this. Is your phone rooted? Are you running any custom ROMS? Give details...
Re: Problem With Airplane Mode In Android Phone by cyan2008(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
I am just new to.android platform. I don't understand what it means to root a phone. my brother gave me the phone and I was using when someone mistakenly put on flight mode. ever since then I can not enable data service from the wireless option because the flight mode option is now perpetually active. my brother doesn't even know what it means to root a phone and all that.

that's all that I know for now. someone say I should go for hard resetting to factory setting. though my brother bought d phone when he went to Germany

help pls
Re: Problem With Airplane Mode In Android Phone by Rogbese(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2013
cyan2008: I am just new to.android platform. I don't understand what it means to root a phone. my brother gave me the phone and I was using when someone mistakenly put on flight mode. ever since then I can not enable data service from the wireless option because the flight mode option is now perpetually active. my brother doesn't even know what it means to root a phone and all that.

that's all that I know for now. someone say I should go for hard resetting to factory setting. though my brother bought d phone when he went to Germany

help pls

What is the make of your phone? Are you in Lagos?

(0) (Reply)

2go Launches New Official App For Android Phones, Wow,, Its Awesome / Premier League Live {android Killer App} / I Want Any Android Phone With DSTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.