Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Problem With Airplane Mode In Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Problem With Airplane Mode In Android Phone (1222 Views)

Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks / How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] / Skype Mode In Gtunnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Airplane Mode In Android Phone by cyan2008(m): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2013
hi all. I am having issues with my huawei android phone. I mistakenly put it in airplane mode. ever since it refuse to deactivate. I restored to factory seting. nothing is happening. can someone assist me.
thanks.

the version is 2.3.3
Re: Problem With Airplane Mode In Android Phone by saaedlee: 7:46pm On Feb 07, 2013
What version of android is it?
Re: Problem With Airplane Mode In Android Phone by Rogbese(m): 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
Explain EXACTLY how you did this. Is your phone rooted? Are you running any custom ROMS? Give details...
Re: Problem With Airplane Mode In Android Phone by cyan2008(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
I am just new to.android platform. I don't understand what it means to root a phone. my brother gave me the phone and I was using when someone mistakenly put on flight mode. ever since then I can not enable data service from the wireless option because the flight mode option is now perpetually active. my brother doesn't even know what it means to root a phone and all that.

that's all that I know for now. someone say I should go for hard resetting to factory setting. though my brother bought d phone when he went to Germany

help pls
Re: Problem With Airplane Mode In Android Phone by Rogbese(m): 7:33am On Feb 21, 2013
cyan2008: I am just new to.android platform. I don't understand what it means to root a phone. my brother gave me the phone and I was using when someone mistakenly put on flight mode. ever since then I can not enable data service from the wireless option because the flight mode option is now perpetually active. my brother doesn't even know what it means to root a phone and all that.

that's all that I know for now. someone say I should go for hard resetting to factory setting. though my brother bought d phone when he went to Germany

help pls

What is the make of your phone? Are you in Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

. / Does Airtel Bb Package Of N1200 Still Works On Android? / Iphone 4S OR Blackberry Z10...please Advice Me Which To Buy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.