Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days (2628 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Quintuplets In Ibadan(photos) / Woman Gives Birth On The Streets In Onitsha (photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days by Anniederacom(f): 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2013
These story looks unbelievable,but itreally happened. Mrs Moffat, the woman who a gave birth to a bouncing baby boyafter being pregnant for just 3days was interviewed live onRadio Zimbabwe by a popular and celebrated radio talk show host Tilda Moyo. Mr and Mrs Moffat confirmed the miracle during the radio programme as the woman narrated what really took place. Sharing her testimony, Mrs Moffat said she had normal m*nstrual periods which ended on 15th November 2012. She revealed that on 16 November the couple got intimate, just like would do on any other day. On the 18th of November 2012 when the couple went to UFIChurch, founded by flamboyant preacher, Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa, who, during the service, prayed for female congregants who had pregnancies with complications.The woman said Prophet Makandiwa declared that there would be a miracle pregnancy and deliverance within a space of hours, days and weeks and that is when Mrs Moffat began experiencing somesigns of labour pains on herback and on the belly. “When I started having these painsI was rushed to doctors in town who prescribed mesome medication to buy at a local pharmacy. On our way to Chitungwiza, where we stay, myhusband and I jumped into a kombi. That is when my conditionfurther deteriorated and my belly miraculously ballooned. It instantly grew to the size of a pregnant woman and both of us got surprised,” she said. The mother of the miracle baby said they urged the kombi driver to increase speed and rush them to Chitungwiza Hospital. “After narrating my signs and symptoms to a nurse at the hospital, she instructed me to go straight to the labour room. This shocked both my husband and I. I later gave birth to a miracle bouncing baby boy whom we named Emmanuel,” she revealed. Http://www.anniedera.com

Re: Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days by FXKing2012(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2013
Lie!
Re: Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days by emmaatuo(m): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2013
And that's the end of the story?!... I been dey enjoy that lie die!!

Re: Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days by Chanchit: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2013
Our God is a very patient God, He sopos slap this woman to say the truth.
Re: Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days by Lordwolfs: 3:00am On Feb 08, 2013
E fi be true o, cos she meant be pregnant and having mestral without knowing it and her belly was flat without any knowledge she was carrying a baby
Re: Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days by greatgod2012(f): 4:47am On Feb 08, 2013
I dont know why pple like to spread false news in d name of religion.......abeg, i doubt if a baby didnt get missing along that area of recent.....mtchew......
Re: Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days by nikkyshyne(f): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2013
Lordwolfs: E fi be true o, cos she meant be pregnant and having mestral without knowing it and her belly was flat without any knowledge she was carrying a baby
And then her tummy suddenly got big on the day of delivery? LIES!

Happens only in cartoons.

Re: Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days by excellentmoda: 4:02pm On Feb 15, 2013
it may be true bcs there v been instances when women never knew they were pregnant, their tummy was as flat as an ordinary one,she may v been due for delivery b4 the pastor prayed for her.
Re: Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2013
only in nollywood can such happen!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2013
Ever watch a TV show on TLC called I didn't know I was pregnant. look it up on YouTube then get back to this thread. I've seen that show several times. While a bit different, but I myself didn't know I was pregnant with my own 2nd pregnancy until 5 months along. I went to the doctor who thought I had gallbladder stones, also I had just given birth to my first 6 months prior. My stomach hadn't grown and in fact it never did. If it weren't for my mother-in-law's insisting I wouldn't have suspected pregnancy. So I think the story has some outrageous and coincidental elements, but in general very possible.
Re: Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days by Lolaabokoku(f): 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2013
hmmm'''
Re: Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days by auntytee: 11:46pm On Feb 18, 2013
Laff wa tear my belle grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Chanchit: Our God is a very patient God, He sopos slap this woman to say the truth.
Re: Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days by funkymedina: 12:39am On Feb 19, 2013
fvck on monday born on wednesday!! I wish grin

Re: Woman Gives Birth After Being Pregnant For Just 3days by omoanho(f): 2:37pm On Feb 19, 2013
i no believe this.

How Do You Cope Living With A Hot Tempered Person In The Same Room? / Why Do Married Nigerian Women LIVE and SUCCEED In Riches And Wealth? / CHANGE: What This Lady Was Seen Wearing On Her Wedding Day Will Totaly Shock You