Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,928 members, 7,799,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

a boy with xtics of a DRAGON (PIX) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / a boy with xtics of a DRAGON (PIX) (1071 Views)

When Your Girl Thinks She Broke Your Heart But You're Yoruba Boy With No Heart / What's Wrong With This Boy? (with picture) / Picture of a boy grabbing the bosoms of a white lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

a boy with xtics of a DRAGON (PIX) by valdubem(m): 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2013
which kind thing be this? Abeg make U caption this?

Re: a boy with xtics of a DRAGON (PIX) by FXKing2012(m): 8:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
This photoshoped material is not funny, not thought-provoking, not educative, not informative and obviously does not deserve you screaming that we should see.

You have succeeded in wasting 3mins of my life.

1 Like

Re: a boy with xtics of a DRAGON (PIX) by Capnd143(m): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2013
Do u really think that nigerians are that slow headed not to recognise a photoshoped graphic? Very funy indeed! Laughs in swahili . . . . . . . .switches to chinese . . . . .
Re: a boy with xtics of a DRAGON (PIX) by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 08, 2013
Some people really need to lighten up.

I found the picture funny sha.
Re: a boy with xtics of a DRAGON (PIX) by FXKing2012(m): 5:35am On Feb 08, 2013
fellis: I found the picture funny sha.
Then you need the services of a psychiatrist.
Re: a boy with xtics of a DRAGON (PIX) by chukwudi80(m): 8:06am On Feb 08, 2013
=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))

(1) (Reply)

My Oga At The Top Remix / Top 10 Most Funny Names On Nairaland. / Beyonce Is Dead!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.