Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,934 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:47 AM

Menstrual Pain Afta Childbirth??? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Menstrual Pain Afta Childbirth??? (743 Views)

What are the side effects of menstrual pain pills? / Solution To Menstrual Pain. / Dysmenorrhea a.k.a Menstrual Pain or Cramps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Menstrual Pain Afta Childbirth??? by busolayemi: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2013
B4 I ad ma baby, I was told mesntrual pain wil stop as soon as I give birth...he's almost 2yrs nao, nd since ma menses resumed...its bin as painful as always....is dis normal?
Re: Menstrual Pain Afta Childbirth??? by thorpido(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2013
Childbirth does not stop menstrual pains.However if u experience painful periods,u may need to undergo tests to rule out infections.
Re: Menstrual Pain Afta Childbirth??? by degamonn: 9:37am On Feb 08, 2013
thorpido: Childbirth does not stop menstrual pains.However if u experience painful periods,u may need to undergo tests to rule out infections.
is not evritin that must be discussed on social media. It is good u consult a doctor.
Re: Menstrual Pain Afta Childbirth??? by blank(f): 3:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
My dear, that is what i was told. It has even doubled. There was a day that i could not go to work cos of the pain. My first baby is 2 now. I am on the pill now and it has helped drastically. No more painful periods.
Re: Menstrual Pain Afta Childbirth??? by thorpido(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2013
degamonn: is not evritin that must be discussed on social media. It is good u consult a doctor.

..And what do u think is going on here undecided?I am showing her the path to go.Do you know what my profession is?
Re: Menstrual Pain Afta Childbirth??? by busolayemi: 12:32pm On Feb 09, 2013
thorpido:

..And what do u think is going on here undecided?I am showing her the path to go.Do you know what my profession is?
abeg leave am...weda na u dey geh d pain...tanks doc
Re: Menstrual Pain Afta Childbirth??? by lovabouy(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
Have you heard of "eve comfort or gynapharm capsule? Thats the best product 4 every woman. Not only for painfull menstruation, is also effective for the treatment of 'inflammation of ovaries, uterine tracks, appendages of the womb, promotes blood circulation and regulate menstruation etc. For more info u can call on 08134151944 or 08183342464 u can call or send message to any of the lines above.tnx

(1) (Reply)

Which State Is The Most Health Conscious State In Nigeria? / I Cant Sleep With Windows And Door Locked Or Ceiling Fan / What Made Someone penis weaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.