Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Have You Ever Been Pranked? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Been Pranked? (604 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Pranked? by 0Dynamic0(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2013
If you've ever been pranked/if you've pranked someone, pls share it here....i'll start:
this occured abt 3yrs ago, my frnds had paid sum guys to act as robbers n prank me...i was walking home, and these guys came and stood in my way, i was scared wen i saw dem cos they kinda had some muscles...they dragged me to one uncompleted building, and brought out a toy gun (i thot it was a real one tho), and told me to lie flat, by nw i was already begging them nt to kill me, and dey told me to gv dem my phone...a phone dat i jst bought with my hard-earned money o....i gave it to dem without delay, dey even took my laptop n the money i had with me and they left...i hurried to one call center, and i called dese frnds o...nt knwin dey were responsible for it. Dey told me to meet dem somewhere....wen i got dere afta abt 20mins of trekking...imagine! I met dem sittin n usin a fone, i thot twas theirs....n i started lamenting n even started crying, dey were nt evn interested bt were jst laughing....i was nw lyk 'is it funi? Dnt wori...one day, it will happen to you' dey were still laughin, i thot twas sumtin dat dey were luking at in d fone, so i went nearer to take a peep...lo n behold, i discovered twas my phone! Dey later told me abt d prank n all dat, nd returned d remaining items.

(1) (Reply)

I Miss D'banj, Don Jazzy Confesses / What You Dont Know About AKPOS / Baba Suwe Loses N25 Million Award At The Court Of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.