Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 (28272 Views)

Ondo Tescom Recruitment / Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Oyo State Tescom Form On Sale@d Secretariat In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by Ayoola12: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2013
Pls,any information abt former oyes teacher
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by olumaxi(m): 4:27pm On Sep 12, 2013
Ayoola12: Pls,any informtn abt former oyes teacher
guy,ur english sef na oyes..we only nid updates abt d current tescom..thanks
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by AMossley(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2013
isralkhalid: nawa for Aregbe and co oooo...I scored 190 in the exam, I got the two questions been asked in the interview correctly, I read Geography and Education from a reputable University with a very interesting grade. My score is number 22nd who passed post in geography....what else?. I don't know maybe Aregbe wants a yoruba graduate to be teaching Geography because I wonder why my name is not in the list...
Maybe merit is no longer his watchword
it's a shame!!!
olajire Abiodun Khalid?

1 Like

Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by orimidara: 6:45am On Sep 13, 2013
@israkhalid...where you see ur own list.
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by olumaxi(m): 6:48am On Sep 14, 2013
Update pls
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by isralkhalid: 9:23am On Sep 14, 2013
A.Mossley:

olajire Abiodun Khalid?
NO
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by isralkhalid: 9:26am On Sep 14, 2013
olumaxi: Update pls
...only miracle can work at this moment...I've told you guys to look for the representative of your individual local government in the state assembly to check if your name is inclusive in the list. If it's not there, then go to a church or mosque or Osun shrine to fervently pray maybe miracle can work in the subsequent list which may not be more than 200 persons. Ire o
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by olumaxi(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2013
isralkhalid:
...only miracle can work at this moment...I've told you guys to look for the representative of your individual local government in the state assembly to check if your name is inclusive in the list. If it's not there, then go to a church or mosque or Osun shrine to fervently pray maybe miracle can work in the subsequent list which may not be more than 200 persons. Ire o
but d point is y we must go to any LG representative to check d list..y cant d list b pasted at d tescom office or online..besides,i didnt c my LG rep b4 collectin d form..i wonda y dis country seems lyk dis..to hell with al d corupt people

1 Like

Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by isralkhalid: 1:00pm On Sep 14, 2013
olumaxi: but d point is y we must go to any LG representative to check d list..y cant d list b pasted at d tescom office or online..besides,i didnt c my LG rep b4 collectin d form..i wonda y dis country seems lyk dis..to hell with al d corupt people
honestly it's unfortunate to be in ds kind of condition. I wish u best
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by benzion72(m): 3:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
So they did with Civil Service Commission, after conducting two written interview and one oral interview some unknown and faceless individual were called. Very sure far from merit.
Imagine the cost of traveling to Osogbo thrice and the risk to life, some could not even get interviewed they have to sleep over Osogbo.

I know God has a good plan for every body, I remember when Baba Akande was employing in year 2000, he refused to employed people with Agric Science then saying agric is not a science, the following year I got a Bank job. So let us not bother but praise God for all things at all times
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by olumaxi(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2013
benzion72: So they did with Civil Service Commission, after conducting two written interview and one oral interview some unknown and faceless individual were called. Very sure far from merit.
Imagine the cost of traveling to Osogbo thrice and the risk to life, some could not even get interviewed they have to sleep over Osogbo.

I know God has a good plan for every body, I remember when Baba Akande was employing in year 2000, he refused to employed people with Agric Science then saying agric is not a science, the following year I got a Bank job. So let us not bother but praise God for all things at all times
hmm,faceles individuals..i know d revolution wil soon start,n wen it starts,i shal not hesitate to destroy d houses of dis politicians n al those corupt civil servants startin 4rm oshogbo insha-Allah

1 Like

Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by benzion72(m): 3:17pm On Sep 15, 2013
Do we really need destructive revolution Nigeria, I don't think so. I would prefer you too join a party and assert yourself and grow and become a political baron who will call the shot in the state. Or choose another enterprise and distinguished yourself and become a god father whom they must recourse to for political decision, people like Dangote, Adenuga etc
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by olumaxi(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2013
benzion72: Do we really need destructive revolution Nigeria, I don't think so. I would prefer you too join a party and assert yourself and grow and become a political baron who will call the shot in the state. Or choose another enterprise and distinguished yourself and become a god father whom they must recourse to for political decision, people like Dangote, Adenuga etc
i think ghana had already set d pace for d kind of revolution am talkin abt..even adenuga n dangote wil b touchd wen d tym cums
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by yusful4all: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2013
O yes, o food, o sch, o teacher they para wat is d way out?
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by olumaxi(m): 7:18am On Sep 17, 2013
yusful4all: O yes, o food, o sch, o teacher they para wat is d way out?
now it's o'tescom..may God sav us from screamin o'God
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by olumaxi(m): 5:48am On Sep 21, 2013
Havent they pasted d names?.or any1 dat culd help me check mine wit d honourables or LG rep should pls contact me thru my mail
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by Hope1: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2013
Guys, there is no truth in the news of some lists with Honourable mambers. Let's all wait and see what will happen this week.

Gracias!
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by olumaxi(m): 12:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hope1: Guys, there is no truth in the news of some lists with Honourable mambers. Let's all wait and see what will happen this week.

Gracias!
yeah,also heard 4rm som1 dat d rumours werent true..i hope d lists wil b releasd one day..1 lov
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by oyewumibanji(m): 1:34am On Sep 26, 2013
Its so bad that nothing has been seen or known about the Tescom in Osun.....today is 26th of september and schools are resuming by october2 and nobody can come out and say his or her name is out......Osun e ronu
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by AMossley(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
I just got to know that the list is out,one is now at Akinorun grammar school Ikirun
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by AMossley(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2013
Please if you're in osun presently update the house ASAP
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Fellows, the list is finally out. It has bn pasted in some schools across the state. Among them are:
Osogbo gram sch, osogbo
Oduduwa college, ife
Modakeke high sch, modakeke
Education district @ikire, ila-orangun and ile-ife
etc.
If your name is there, you are to report @TEPO office on Monday with your credentials.
Congrats-in-advance to successful candidate.
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by rasheedow(m): 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
StephenAyo: Fellows, the list is finally out. It has bn pasted in some schools across the state. Among them are:
Osogbo gram sch, osogbo
Oduduwa college, ife
etc.
If your name is there, you are to report @TEPO office on Monday with your credentials.
plz is it base on LGA or they pasted all in some schools?
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by olumaxi(m): 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2013
rasheedow: plz is it base on LGA or they pasted all in some schools?
yeah,gud question..is it d same list dat is pasted across d state or its by individual's LGA?..pls,kindly update d aos
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by B5: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
StephenAyo: Fellows, the list is finally out. It has bn pasted in some schools across the state. Among them are:
Osogbo gram sch, osogbo
Oduduwa college, ife
etc.
Pls, if you have seen the list, how many candidates are there all together or how many per local govt?
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by oyewumibanji(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
The name is the samething everywhere......they just paste it in all zone so that it will be easy to check names in ur locality.....the total name pasted is 641 name but what I heard is that they might still paste more 2 batches
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by benzion72(m): 3:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
This is indeed is a good news, congratulation in advance to all.
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by olumaxi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2013
oyewumibanji: The name is the samething everywhere......they just paste it in all zone so that it will be easy to check names in ur locality.....the total name pasted is 641 name but what I heard is that they might still paste more 2 batches
iyi e po..any1 opportund to check d names b4 monday shld pls snap it and upload..thanks
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by rasheedow(m): 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
NAWA FOR AREGBE OR WHAT IS HE CALL. THEY JUST PASTED 300 PLUS FOR THE WHOLE OSUN STATE. AND THEY PROMISED 3,000 PLUS BEFORE.MAY GOD HELP US.
Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by olumaxi(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2013
Gideon360:
anoda scam/marketin/GNLD stuf..na wa o..

1 Like

Re: Osun State Tescom Recruitment 2012 by ajbabs(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
rasheedow: NAWA FOR AREGBE OR WHAT IS HE CALL. THEY JUST PASTED 300 PLUS FOR THE WHOLE OSUN STATE. AND THEY PROMISED 3,000 PLUS BEFORE.MAY GOD HELP US.
You will not believe that over 3700 teachers retired in 2012 as a result of pension reform Oyinola did and these people ought have been replaced immediately but Aregbe is delaying so that he can be used for campaigning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Shake Hands When A Recruiter Asks For A Handshake / British High Commission In Nigeria Recruiting / Recruitment Into State Civil Service. Interview Questions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.