Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This (5576 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Your Thoughts On Mountain Of Fire And Miracles Church / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by highyo: 8:54am On Feb 08, 2013
All the devil in my house, in my family, die in the name of Jesus
Devil can not die and demons can not die. only God will destroy them at the end time
after judgment, hades(hell) and death will be cast into the lake of fire. there their judgment will begin. but now they can not be hurt by hell but at the end, they will be burnt by the lake of fire.
they are still waiting for their judgment

remember when Christ deliver a man with demon, he said, Jesus son ofb God, have you come to harm us before the appointed time? so for now they can not be harm. christain can only chase them away with the name of Jesus.

So warn Mountain of fire, Devil can not die, and demons can not die. only God will destroy them when the time come

1 Like

Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by obi4eze(m): 9:44am On Feb 08, 2013
Sorry sir but maybe you should go and read Dr Olukoya's books or listen to his sermons and know why MFM members say die.
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Andybaby: 10:37am On Feb 08, 2013
Attending this church, MFM made me start praying fire on human beings God wants to save. I pray God has forgiven me. Their prayers are not consistent with scripture. God is love

1 Like

Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by DExplorer1: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2013
I'd advise you seek understanding before posting. From my good understanding, MFM don't pray against devil or human beings. Ask a nearby Pastor of the Church. I know MFM members even to their families, most of them are my friends. It's unfortunate that you people produce prayer points on your own and tag it to the Church. Shame!
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Joagbaje(m): 11:50am On Feb 08, 2013
highyo: All the devil in my house, in my family, die in the name of Jesus
Devil can not die and demons can not die. only God will destroy them at the end time
after judgment,

So warn Mountain of fire, Devil can not die, and demons can not die. only God will destroy them when the time come

You're very correct . God bless

1 Like

Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
I was in MFM last sunday.I witnessed a lot of dramatics in the place-really wild prayers and screams.i dey my own jejely with my head bowed while standing and mumbling some gibberish,and an old man came to meet me saying i shouldnt fold my arms again.i looked up at him and almost said WTF.I pretended i didnt hear him and kept my arms folded.I hope i never have to go there again.Crazy church. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Goshen360(m): 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2013
highyo: All the devil in my house, in my family, die in the name of Jesus
after judgment, hades(hell) and death will be cast into the lake of fire. there their judgment will begin. but now they can not be hurt by hell but at the end, they will be burnt by the lake of fire.
they are still waiting for their judgment

remember when Christ deliver a man with demon, he said, Jesus son ofb God, have you come to harm us before the appointed time? so for now they can not be harm. christain can only chase them away with the name of Jesus.

You see how truth will set you free unlike the "hell fire" revelation you saw on the other thread. You see this is CONSISTENT with scriptures. You see, church people have left their 'reasoning' and became too or over spiritual. Maybe very soon, members of MFM will start calling you devil's advocate because you simply said the truth that devil cannot die but that's the truth. If the devil they prayed to die yesterday had indeed died yesterday, how come they still pray for another devil to die today? Jesus weeps..... cry
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by rezzy: 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
i like their prayers, even though i dont worship there.
Any demon in form of human being troubling my destiny, die in the name of Jesus. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
rezzy: i like their prayers, even though i dont worship there.
Any demon in form of human being troubling my destiny, die in the name of Jesus. Amen

What happened to turning the other cheek ?
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by ijawkid(m): 2:06pm On Feb 08, 2013
Thank God say highyo no say all the die by fire people go burn for hell fire...grin......hehehe....
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2013
Violent people. You have all been deceived !
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2013
D-Explorer:
I'd advise you seek understanding before posting. From my good understanding, MFM don't pray against devil or human beings. Ask a nearby Pastor of the Church. I know MFM members even to their families, most of them are my friends. It's unfortunate that you people produce prayer points on your own and tag it to the Church. Shame!
Nönsense!, as a ex mfm member i used to say that 'die by fire' prayer but not anymore. these people outrightly pray for their human and spirit enemies to die. So just dont come up here and type rubbish when the truth is staring u right in the face.
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2013
what is the difference between these people and radical Muslims, someone please tell me !!
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by enilove(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
If you shout from morning to night that you want to get admission into the univetsity,without sitting for jamb and with the right qualification, in the name of Jesus,your prayer will not be answered.
Also,you cannot become the general manager of a Bank without having, at least, a secondary school cert, no matter how much you pray.

No one can shout "die"to a spirit beign in the name of Jesus and expect a result if :
If spirits cannot die.
If God is against the prayer.

If the members are praying and commanding the spirits to die in the name of Jesus,and they are seeing result,who are we to fight for the spirit or tell Jesus that "spirits cannot die and so he should not answer their prayers".
James 4:3 "says ye ask and receive not because ye ask amiss".Praying in the name of Jesus means, God should answer your prayers because of Jesus's relationship with God.
Prayer is not authomatic,is either it is answered by God or satan.
If they pray to satan against satanic agents or spirits,is that not what Jesus said in Mattew12:25-26 that"Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation.....And if satan cast out satan,he is divided against himself;how shall his kingdom stand?

What does it mean when you say spirits ,demons and other wicked powers should die?It means the spirits and demons should become lifeless,they should lack action in your life;it means to make you environment to be hash for them to exist.

A DEAD AIR ,means a period of silence .
A DEAD BOLT,means a lock that is moved by turning a knob or key without action of a spring.
A DEAD SEA means a sea that is too salty for animals to flourish in.

When you pray that "powers making life difficult for you should die , in Jesus name". It means the evil powers should receive the judgement of God and recieve the fire of God wherever they may be located.Even if they do not die parmanent death ,they will release you ,because they can be injured and bound spiritually. That is why it is written in Eph 6:17 "And take d helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit which is the sword of God. Spiritual sword is for injuring the spirits.Because we wrestle not against flesh and blood....but against principalities and powers of darkness.

There is something like a "dead brain".It means the brain is not funtioning.
When the spiritual sword hits the evil powers and they fled ,it means their activities in your life ,carrier,business ,job etc will be removed,so they are dead in that area because they no longer function in ur life.

Spiritually speaking ,evil powers do receive spiritual injuries,that cause them pains.This is a personal experience. That is the essence of the spiritual sword(word of God).It is for battle.

As an MFM member ,I dont abuse or curse anybody ,neither do I hate anybody.We are not taught to hate our enemies.Jesus said if you hate someone without a cause,the person will be judged like a murderer.
Jesus did not teach Judas Iscariot to be a betrayer,but he just decided to follow his own way.

Many people do complain about born again christians ,cos of different experiences they had with them in the past,but not all born again christians are the same.
In MFM you are taught to be holy in every aspect of your life.

God is the one that answeres prayers.He knows the prayers that He would not answer and the ones to answer.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
enilove: If you shout from morning to night that you want to get admission into the univetsity,without sitting for jamb and with the right qualification, in the name of Jesus,your prayer will not be answered.
Also,you cannot become the general manager of a Bank without having, at least, a secondary school cert, no matter how much you pray.

No one can shout "die"to a spirit beign in the name of Jesus and expect a result if :
If spirits cannot die.
If God is against the prayer.

If the members are praying and commanding the spirits to die in the name of Jesus,and they are seeing result,who are we to fight for the spirit or tell Jesus that "spirits cannot die and so he should not answer their prayers".
James 4:3 "says ye ask and receive not because ye ask amiss".Praying in the name of Jesus means, God should answer your prayers because of Jesus's relationship with God.
Prayer is not authomatic,is either it is answered by God or satan.
If they pray to satan against satanic agents or spirits,is that not what Jesus said in Mattew12:25-26 that"Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation.....And if satan cast out satan,he is divided against himself;how shall his kingdom stand?

What does it mean when you say spirits ,demons and other wicked powers should die?It means the spirits and demons should become lifeless,they should lack action in your life;it means to make you environment to be hash for them to exist.

A DEAD AIR ,means a period of silence .
A DEAD BOLT,means a lock that is moved by turning a knob or key without action of a spring.
A DEAD SEA means a sea that is too salty for animals to flourish in.

When you pray that "powers making life difficult for you should die , in Jesus name". It means the evil powers should receive the judgement of God and recieve the fire of God wherever they may be located.Even if they do not die parmanent death ,they will release you ,because they can be injured and bound spiritually. That is why it is written in Eph 6:17 "And take d helmet of salvation and the sword of the spirit which is the sword of God. Spiritual sword is for injuring the spirits.Because we wrestle not against flesh and blood....but against principalities and powers of darkness.

There is something like a "dead brain".It means the brain is not funtioning.
When the spiritual sword hits the evil powers and they fled ,it means their activities in your life ,carrier,business ,job etc will be removed,so they are dead in that area because they no longer function in ur life.

Spiritually speaking ,evil powers do receive spiritual injuries,that cause them pains.This is a personal experience. That is the essence of the spiritual sword(word of God).It is for battle.

As an MFM member ,I dont abuse or curse anybody ,neither do I hate anybody.We are not taught to hate our enemies.Jesus said if you hate someone without a cause,the person will be judged like a murderer.
Jesus did not teach Judas Iscariot to be a betrayer,but he just decided to follow his own way.

Many people do complain about born again christians ,cos of different experiences they had with them in the past,but not all born again christians are the same.
In MFM you are taught to be holy in every aspect of your life.

God is the one that answeres prayers.He knows the prayers that He would not answer and the ones to answer.

Thanks.

MFM is not preaching the gospel according to JESUS.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 08, 2013
Jesus said these signs shall follow them that believe. 'In my name they shall cast out demons...' Mark 16

U see, the people praying that demons should die are time wasters & very ignorant. There is no such thing as a demon dying neither is there anything as strong prayers. When strong people pray, it gets answers.
MFM people need a real exegesis of the word because i'm sorry to say this but they are a very ignorant bunch

1 Like

Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by LBT: 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2013
Many people do not understand the prayers of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries. They do nt pray that spirit should die. They know spirits do not die. But the word 'dead' can be used in a variety of applications. When you say 'dead water', that means it is stagnant. When you say 'a dead town', it means the town is devoid of activities. When you say 'a dead party' it means the party is lacking excitement. When you say 'dead vehicle', it means the engine has knocked or that the vehicle has broken down. When you say 'dead language', it means a language that is no longer relevant. When you say something 'is dead inside', it means the thing is not responding to activity anymore. So when you say a particular entity should die in spirit realm, what you are saying is that, that thing should no longer be available to trouble your life. It may still be alive to trouble the life of others if it can. But as far ad you are concerned, it is dead. It cannot affect you. It cannot deal with you. That is the meaning of the payer.

4 Likes

Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
@lbt
The master said 'cast them out'. Wht part of dt don't u understand? Do u now knw more than d author & finisher of ur faith?
Hw many demons did Jesus kill? Wht makes u think u can add 2 d work dt Jesus completed on d cross?
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by OmoAlata(f): 5:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."

Did Adam and Eve die physically? NO

Did they die spiritually? YES - there was a divide between God and man which Jesus had to rectify.

When MFM prays, "Every strongman from my foundation, die!", they/we are simply praying that they should die spiritually in our lives i.e. they can no longer operate in our lives. Of course, these strongmen will still be roaming up and down the town inflicting other poor souls, but because of the divide you have created between you and them, they'll no longer be able to touch you!

We are not dumb and know that spirits can not die KMT lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2013
@Omo-alata
you are not dumb & know that spirits cannot die yet u pray dt they should die?
If dt is not dumbness, then i need a reschooling!
Please how many demons did Jesus kill?
Y r u guys sooo unscriptural?
SMH
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Goshen360(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2013
Omo Alata: but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."

Did Adam and Eve die physically? NO

Did they die spiritually? YES - there was a divide between God and man which Jesus had to rectify.

When MFM prays, "Every strongman from my foundation, die!", they/we are simply praying that they should die [size=20pt]spiritually[/size] in our lives i.e. they can no longer operate in our lives. Of course, these strongmen will still be roaming up and down the town inflicting other poor souls, but because of the divide you have created between you and them, they'll no longer be able to touch you!

We are not dumb and know that spirits can not die KMT lipsrsealed

You mean, even in your NEW SPIRITUAL nature and life IN CHRIST JESUS, you're still contaminated by SPIRITUAL STAINS
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by EMILO2STAY(m): 6:29pm On Feb 08, 2013
@omo alata. honestly u tried using some logic to support the die by fire prayer but it doesn' prove anything.
When the mfm people pray, they say...any person troubling my life ,hindering my promotion or success let the person FALL DOWN AND DIE.
So u see that u are clearly saying the person should die meaning cease to exist. Please stop the pretence.
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by obi4eze(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2013
Kind sirs, there are some churches that do somethings that I as a Christian do not really understand. Do I come to Nairaland and begin to seek people's opinion? No sirs. If it bothers me, I go deep and search the foundation of such in the scripture and get the real interpretation.

If we take the case of MFM, someone has explained to us that evil spirits don't die and that the word 'die' means to lose relevance. Looking at this from a scriptural standpoint, Jesus commands us to cast them out. Demons are evil spirits that seek to take possession of objects (especially animate) to achieve their purpose. When we cast them out of any entity (animate or inanimate) they inhabit, they lose relevance. Figuratively, they 'die'. Scripturally, figurative praying is not wrong. In fact, the Bible has many figurative expressions that have spiritual meanings (e.g. the books of the prophets and Revelation). Now where do we cast them out from, from people around us and things that pertain to us. Some of us We should also know that demons move around in this physical world but we can't see them with our physical eyes. Besides, some of us are our own problems because we keep doing things that offend God. So what do we call that? We may call it weakness but god calls it sin. Unless we command such things to 'die' or 'lose control' in our lives, such things could prevent us from getting to Heaven. Jesus was tempted by the devil but he overcame. Our problem is that we don't overcome.

From the way some us sound, it's apparent that we have one grievance or the other against MFM. We all cannot belong to the same denomination but let's stop all this unnecessary controversy. I have seen Christians that prayed these prayers against demons and got their breakthroughs. Whatever method works for you, as long as it's in line with the Scriptures, use it.

A note of warning I must sound is that anyone who is praying for his fellow man to die is going against the Scriptures. God is The Avenger (Romans 12:19) and The One to determine whether the man or woman troubling you will live or not. The only thing is for you to remain godly and faithful to Him.

Lastly, anyone who is really born-again, has the Holy Spirit, prays continually and studies the Word of God will really tell the good from the bad and the right from the wrong by the help of the Spirit. Thank you sirs.

3 Likes

Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by OmoAlata(f): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2013
EMILO2STAY: @omo alata. honestly u tried using some logic to support the die by fire prayer but it doesn' prove anything.
When the mfm people pray, they say...any person troubling my life ,hindering my promotion or success let the person FALL DOWN AND DIE.
So u see that u are clearly saying the person should die meaning cease to exist. Please stop the pretence.

I can honestly say that I've never heard the "any person" prayer but I only started attending MFM since April. All I've heard is "Any powers, Any personalities, Any spirits" definitely NOT "any persons" shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by OmoAlata(f): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
Goshen360:

You mean, even in your NEW SPIRITUAL nature and life IN CHRIST JESUS, you're still contaminated by SPIRITUAL STAINS

For ALL have sinned. Wally lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by OmoAlata(f): 8:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
Bobbysworld28: @Omo-alata
you are not dumb & know that spirits cannot die yet u pray dt they should die?
If dt is not dumbness, then i need a reschooling!

You definitely need reschooling as you didn't read through my post properly. KMT lipsrsealed
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:13pm On Feb 08, 2013
Omo Alata:

I can honestly say that I've never heard the "any person" prayer but I only started attending MFM since April. All I've heard is "Any powers, Any personalities, Any spirits" definitely NOT "any persons" shocked shocked
and u think when they say personality they are not referring to persons but power?. Do powers have personality? Good u admitted they pray for spirit to die,which is a foolish prayer.
please sis am not here to get into a heated argument with u but to let u see the truth according to God's word so u can be a solid christian and not the many follow-follow we have today.
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Goshen360(m): 12:24am On Feb 09, 2013
Omo Alata:

For ALL have sinned. Wally lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Sister, I'm not talking about "all have sinned". I understand all have sinned. What I'm saying is, do you\we still carry any spiritual contamination 'AFTER' we've been saved in our spirit or spiritually?
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by highyo: 12:35am On Feb 09, 2013
MAY GOD FORGIVE ME FOR I NEVER KNEW THAT THIS IS HOW NAIRA LAND WILL TERM MY WRITE UP
I PASTED THIS JUST TO TELL THEM TO USE THE SCRIPTURE TO FIGHT THE DEVILS OR DEMONS, RATHER THAN TELLING THEM TO DIE
THEY WILL ONLY LAUGH AT THE PRAYER WHEN THEY KNEW THEY ARE NOT DYING YET
I DID NOT PASTE THIS TO CONDEMN THE CHURCH FOR I KNEW THEY ALWAYS PREACH THE TRUTH.

THE ONLY 4 CHURCHES I KNOW THEY PREACH THE TRUTH ARE

DEEPER LIFE
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE
APOSTOLIC FAITH
AT TIMES CAC (CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH)

BUT I ONLY WANT THEM TO KNOW THAT DEVIL OR DEMONS CAN NOT DIE, BUT WILL ONLY LAUGH

WE ARE FIGHTING WITH THE SPIRIT NOT FLESH

AND ONLY THE WORD OF GOD WHICH IS THE SPIRITUAL WEAPON WILL WIN THEM

WHEN JESUS AND SATAN WERE FIGHTING, THEY WERE BOTH USING THE WORD OF GOD FOR THE BATTLE

JESUS COAT THE BOOK OF EXODUS, WHILE SATAN TOO COAT PSALM

INSTEAD OF, EVERY DEVIL IN MY FAMILY, ANY DEMON FRUSTRATING MY LIFE, DIE IN JESUS NAME (WITHOUT BIBLE COAT)

IT IS BETTER THIS WAY

IT IS WRITTEN, MY GOD IS A CONSUMING FIRE, LET THE FIRE OF GOD DESTROY EVERY WORK OF DEVIL AND DEMONS IN MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME

TO CHASE THEM OUT

YOU CAN SAY

CHRIST ENTER THE TEMPLE ALL THE PEOPLE BUYING AND SELLING IN THE TEMPLE, HE FLOG THEM AND CHASE THEM OUT OF THE TEMPLE. EVERY UNGODLY SPIRIT, BUYING AND SELLING IN MY FAMILY, THE LORD WHIP THEM OUT OF MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME

OR

IT IS WRITTEN, OUR BODY IS A SANCTUARY OF GOD, ANYTHING THAT TRY TO DEFIES THE TEMPLE OF THE LORD SHALL BE DESTROYED
EVERY DEMONS IN MY LIFE, YOUR TIME IS UP IN JESUS NAME, MAY THE FIRE OF GOD DESTROY YOU IN JESUS NAME.

THEN THEY WILL BE DESTROY AND WILL NOT WANT TO COME BACK TO YOU AFTER RECOVERING FROM THEIR DISASTER

PLEASE MFM IS A BETTER CHURCH TO ATTEND AND GROW UP SPIRITUALLY

COMPARE TO PROSPERITY PREACHING CHURCHES
WHERE LADIES PUT ON TROUSER AND MINI SKIRT TO CHURCH
WHERE LADIES OPEN UP THEIR HEAD IN THE CHURCH WHICH IS TOTALLY AGAINST THE BIBLE( 1TMTY 2)
CHURCHES THAT TELL YOU GOD HAS FORGIVEN YOUR PAST SINS, PRESENT AND FUTURE SINS

FALSE DOCTRINE PREACHER CHURCH

MFM IS VERY GOOD TO ATTEND O
I ONLY PASTE THIS IN ORDER TO LET THEM KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEIR PRAYER MORE EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL
I AM GLAD TO BE A MEMBER
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Goshen360(m): 12:39am On Feb 09, 2013
^
grin I give up on you grin
Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 09, 2013
highyo: M

THE ONLY 4 CHURCHES I KNOW THEY PREACH THE TRUTH ARE

DEEPER LIFE
MOUNTAIN OF FIRE
APOSTOLIC FAITH
AT TIMES CAC (CHRIST APOSTOLIC CHURCH)

^^^^

Re: Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This by Goshen360(m): 12:40am On Feb 09, 2013
^ Frosbel, see me see wahala o. I don laff tire here o. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Questioning The Implausibilities (giving Reason A Chance) / Winners Chapel Begins Fasting 6th January 2014 / The Letter Killeth But The Spirit Giveth Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.