Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,494 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:30 PM

Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. (3992 Views)

The Pretty Girl Seeking A Rich Husband & The Reply She Got From A Banker. / Calling All Legimate Lead Ore Suppliers In Nigeria / In Urgent Need Of A Long Term Lead Ore Supplier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 08, 2013
Hello, I'm looking for a reliable and serious supplier of lead ore minerals. We act as an international buyer and are going to buy large quantities every month. Kindly pls make us your best offer on C&F Lagos. Lead ore grade must be above 50%. Thank you and good day!
Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by Vica(m): 10:32am On Feb 08, 2013
I deal in that, send a mail to ifitelliamaguin@yahoo.com for more info
Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by Jlow2: 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2013
Am a miner with my site @ ebonyi,I hav up 2 70% lead,and can supply 30tonnes on daily basis,but d truth is dat I wnt bring it down 2 lagos,because of wat I went thru d last tym I tried it,I lost a lot of money.dis my number 07039804561,bbm227cf101

Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by domiron: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2013
Good day. We can supply you lead ex Lagos,but to do that we will need an LPO from your company and a letter of comfort from your bank. You can call for further discuss. 08023734533, 08025156269...
Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by zincleadore: 3:28am On Nov 22, 2013
http://solidminerals.weebly.com/ We are suppliers of Lead Ore in Nigeria. Our Lead Ore with high purity has been proven to contain the highest silver content in Nigeria.
Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by mexzony: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2013
how does one get into this business in the first place.
Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by tatooboy: 12:04am On Nov 24, 2013
mexzony: how does one get into this business in the first place.

In doing solid mineral business, you can decide the position you want to take. You can either decide to start by being a broker. However, before you can do that successfully, you must have a sound knowledge of d minerals you want to broker. In this case I am talking about lead and zinc ores. You will need knowledge about sourcing, pricing ex-site, ex-lagos, required % by the buyer, how to read and understand a written contract etc. This knowledge is technical, not a straight forward jacket thing.

I am a consultant and trainer on agro produce and solid minerals export.

You can check our company's website photos gallery http://www.multipathpro.com/photos.htm

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me.
Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by karlxavier(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2013
@ tatooboy, please I'm interested in the agro produce export. Please can you brief me on how I can go about it... Can 500k be enuf to start the biz? How viable is the venture and what's †ђξ profit like? Thank you as you answer the questions
Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by tatooboy: 12:26pm On Nov 24, 2013
karlxavier: @ tatooboy, please I'm interested in the agro produce export. Please can you brief me on how I can go about it... Can 500k be enuf to start the biz? How viable is the venture and what's †ђξ profit like? Thank you as you answer the questions

@karl: all export transactions are capital intensive. You must decide on what area of agro produce you have strength in; cocoa beans, raw cashew nuts, dried split ginger, sesame seed, charcoal etc.

N500 cannot start export business. You can start with local dealing in metric tonnes to exporters.

Most international buyers would usually ask you to ship a trial order after you have concluded a contract and N500k can never cover the cost of a trial order shipment for any agro produce.
Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by gbrown(m): 8:15pm On Nov 29, 2013
tatooboy:

@karl: all export transactions are capital intensive. You must decide on what area of agro produce you have strength in; cocoa beans, raw cashew nuts, dried split ginger, sesame seed, charcoal etc.

N500 cannot start export business. You can start with local dealing in metric tonnes to exporters.

Most international buyers would usually ask you to ship a trial order after you have concluded a contract and N500k can never cover the cost of a trial order shipment for any agro produce.
I HAVE LARGE QUANTITY OF DRY AND FRESH GINGER HOW DO I LINK UP WITH EXPORTERS? I,M THINKING OF SENDING STUFF TO BUYERS ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA,PLS I NEED LINK
Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by tatooboy: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2013
gbrown:
I HAVE LARGE QUANTITY OF DRY AND FRESH GINGER HOW DO I LINK UP WITH EXPORTERS? I,M THINKING OF SENDING STUFF TO BUYERS ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA,PLS I NEED LINK

Gbrown: what is the technical spec of your ginger? Is it european or asian spec?
What's the quantity you have to sell?
Do you want to sell off an existing stock or you have regular supply?
What constant stock can u supply on a regular basis?

Provide answers to these questions, send to multipathprojects@gmail.com
Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by ayula24(m): 12:45pm On Jan 15, 2015
We can sell lead ore to you Pb 50%> at our site.
Kindly mail me your interest.
Ayoolufemi006@yahoo.com
Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by whao: 11:08am On Jun 19, 2015
ayula24:
We can sell lead ore to you Pb 50%> at our site.
Kindly mail me your interest.
Ayoolufemi006@yahoo.com

I need a serious supplier, please get me your FOB Lead Ore. Email me at (tokbet.benji@gmail.com)
Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by stiffla: 11:50pm On May 14, 2017
I have pure lead ore and I am ready to show you the sample of it if you are really serious to buy.
Contact me on toluwaniolamilekan@yahoo.com.
Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by Pearlbim1(f): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
We want to buy Lead ore only FROM MINNERS Ex Port Harcourt
Warehouse.

35-39% 4000
40-44% 4200
45-49% 4400
50-54% 4700
55-59% 5200
60-64% 5300
65-69% 5500
70% above 5600. Thanks contact 0 7 0 .6. 5. 6 . 4. 4. 1. 9. 4.
Re: Seeking A Reliable Lead Ore Supplier. by fadaland: 2:57pm On May 19, 2020
LEAD ORE IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE EX-PORTHARCOURT WAREHOUSE, ENQUIRIES WHATSAPP 08023140354

(1) (Reply)

Alomo Bitters Is Down And Out: 7 Things They Got Wrong / My Experience Selling On Jiji / Get Out Of Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.