Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

I Need A RELIABLE Taylor - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need A RELIABLE Taylor (672 Views)

Nicky Hilton's New Makeup Inspired By Elizabeth Taylor / Taylor Swift Stuns In The Cover Of Elle Magazine / Converse Green Chuck Taylor Canvassneakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A RELIABLE Taylor by vinna(f): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2013
I urgently need a Reliable and Competent taylor to make both English and Native ladies wears. Must be able to sew shorts and trousers too.

Thank you.
Re: I Need A RELIABLE Taylor by XtremeBase(f): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
I can do that for you, both english and native wears. You could call +2348125202949(whatsapp and calls) +2347035846490. Email: enitanxania@gmail.com
My workshop is at No 3 Seriki Aro Avenue, Awolowo Ikeja.
Re: I Need A RELIABLE Taylor by kourt: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2013
@vinna, I can vouch for xtremeBase, try her out and you'll neva regret doing that. I got to know her through this forum and I wasn't disappointed at all..... kiss
Re: I Need A RELIABLE Taylor by XtremeBase(f): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2013
Awww..... Kourt, thanks. I appreciate this and your business. Hope you got my new season's greeting? How's the work thingy? Thanks smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ladies & Gentlemen :how Long Does It Take You To Dress Up ? / Can You Buy Ankara Accessories? / Has A Photograher Ever Displayed Your Abandoned Photogragh On His Advert Board?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.