Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Court Sacks Umeh As APGA Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks Umeh As APGA Chairman (761 Views)

Buhari Anti-corruption War Is Not Selective-Victor Umeh Former APGA Chairman / Buhari Snubs Victor Umeh, As Security Orders Him Out Of President-elect’s House. / Soludo Loses Bid To Reverse Disqualification As APGA Guber Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Sacks Umeh As APGA Chairman by Omoswags(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
Just heard from NTA NEWS 24, that the High court sitting in Enugu has sacked Victor Umeh as chairman of APGA. Would give you full details later.
Re: Court Sacks Umeh As APGA Chairman by Goddex: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2013
Watching it right now on AIT. Rochas will definitely regret this wrong hasty move. He should have learnt from Oshiomole.

By the way, when did he join APGA that he now plans to hijack the party from Ojukwu's annointed men? Overambition is bad.
Re: Court Sacks Umeh As APGA Chairman by asha80(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
Goddex: Watching it right now on AIT. Rochas will definitely regret this wrong hasty move. He should have learnt from Oshiomole.
i actually wondered the hasty endorsement by rochas was all about.as for victor ume good riddance to bad rubbish because he actually thought of making ifeanyi uba the governoship flagbearer of anambra guber this year.i guess peter obi has been vindicated.
Re: Court Sacks Umeh As APGA Chairman by 9jaIhail(m): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2013
Omoswags: Just heard from NTA NEWS 24, that the High court sitting in Enugu has sacked Victor Umeh as chairman of AGPA. Would give you full details later.

If this news is true then i am happy, I am a fan of Rochas but not for this shambolic step he took to join this 419ners merger.

I charge Peter Obi and others to wake up and rebuild Apga, Rochas can decamp if he likes.
Re: Court Sacks Umeh As APGA Chairman by Ejine(m): 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2013
Goddex: Watching it right now on AIT. Rochas will definitely regret this wrong hasty move. He should have learnt from Oshiomole.

By the way, when did he join APGA that he now plans to hijack the party from Ojukwu's annointed men? Overambition is bad.

I tell you! The man acts without slowing down to THINK for a second.
Re: Court Sacks Umeh As APGA Chairman by Ngwakwe: 8:45pm On Feb 08, 2013
Peter Obi commented on channel Tv yesterday affirming that he was privy to the merger and is in full support.

9ja_I_hail:

If this news is true then i am happy, I am a fan of Rochas but not for this shambolic step he took to join this 419ners merger.

I charge Peter Obi and others to wake up and rebuild Apga, Rochas can decamp if he likes.

Re: Court Sacks Umeh As APGA Chairman by asha80(m): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
Ngwakwe: Peter Obi commented on channel Tv yesterday affirming that he was privy to the merger and is in full support.

any link to that?
Re: Court Sacks Umeh As APGA Chairman by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
Eh ya, Victor Ume!
What turns around, turns around.Now, the man may taste the same pills he fed Chekwas okorie with.
Life is fun.
Re: Court Sacks Umeh As APGA Chairman by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 08, 2013
asha 80: i actually wondered the hasty endorsement by rochas was all about.as for victor ume good riddance to bad rubbish because he actually thought of making ifeanyi uba the governoship flagbearer of anambra guber this year.i guess peter obi has been vindicated.

gbam nwanne!
Re: Court Sacks Umeh As APGA Chairman by OmoTier1(m): 12:23am On Feb 09, 2013
Why do people think Rochas cannot decamp from APGA and join ACN in Imo state? ACN already has some structures in Imo state under Senator Ararume and all it takes is for Rochas to spend a year strengthening that structure and APGA in IMO will be dead!

(1) (Reply)

El-rufai Faces Arrest, Prosecution Over Publication Of Classified Documents In N / Nigerian Want All Oil Block License Revoke. / Nigeria Will Be 100yrs Come Jan.,2014 - Worthy To Celebrate Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.