Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Exclusive : Tiwa Savage Was Cheating On Tee Bills - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive : Tiwa Savage Was Cheating On Tee Bills (5156 Views)

5 Female Artistes That Slept While Tiwa Savage Was On Maternity Leave / EXCLUSIVE: Tiwa Savage's Vagina Exposed During Performance *pic / Why Tee-Bills Can't Divorce Tiwa-Savage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive : Tiwa Savage Was Cheating On Tee Bills by trendystuf(f): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2013
Lol, I knew I was going to get your attention with that. Just a few days after Tee and Tiwa's engagement, someone posted this photo trying to get Tee Bill's attention or break the couple

Read the guys tweet below

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/02/exclusive-photo-tiwa-savage-was.html

Re: Exclusive : Tiwa Savage Was Cheating On Tee Bills by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2013
hmm.... #singing# Tiwa Tiwa Tiwa Tiwa...
Re: Exclusive : Tiwa Savage Was Cheating On Tee Bills by Chanchit: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2013
Mtcheeew.

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive : Tiwa Savage Was Cheating On Tee Bills by tpia5: 2:29am On Feb 09, 2013
should this guy also say he gave her the ring?

Re: Exclusive : Tiwa Savage Was Cheating On Tee Bills by tpia5: 2:32am On Feb 09, 2013
this one nko

Re: Exclusive : Tiwa Savage Was Cheating On Tee Bills by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 09, 2013
From experience, I do not think the allegation is incredible or impossible, but most definitely malicious.

You will be surprised the people some of us had the "good fortune" of bedding in our giddy days.
Re: Exclusive : Tiwa Savage Was Cheating On Tee Bills by Thok(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2013
angry una wan spoil person show, abiii... e no work..grin
Re: Exclusive : Tiwa Savage Was Cheating On Tee Bills by ideee03(f): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
Make una no burn Tiwa cable ooo.
Re: Exclusive : Tiwa Savage Was Cheating On Tee Bills by tpia5: 4:22am On Feb 10, 2013
so "lick me up" sounds like normal lingo to some of you folks?

all the fellow's overactive imagination could come up with was "lick me up"?

the small boy probably has her photo glued to his secondary school textbook, come dey daydream about being licked.

(1) (Reply)

Bizzare : Village In Nigeria Where They Use Leaves As Clothes / Ini Edo Finds Love Again,meet Her New Boyfriend / I Need A Rest: Tiwa Savage Tells Hubby, Share Lovely Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.