Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter (41587 Views)

The Sea Turtle A Nairalander Saved At Chevron Roundabout / How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years / Pictures Of Tonik, The Dog With A Human Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by FirstOfficer: 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
AnanseK: I wish the dogs that lead our country could have a human face.
Gbam!!! grin
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by MrCork17: 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
the dog look Niagirian (no oofensese) lipsrsealed
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Exponental(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2013
I smell condom failure or desperation for sex with dog somewhere.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by touchmeder: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2013
francis247: see wetin dog-sex dey cause.

OMG person wan use laugh kill me grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by lumeneng22: 3:58pm On Feb 09, 2013
Stupid homosexual dog fuckers! Una no see the result? God pass you people.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by ayodot(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
talktimi: Thrs nothing human about the face, the dog is just damn ugly
take a good look at the nose and mouth line. especially the nose, more of a human than a dog.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Mylove55(f): 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
Is neither a dog or human,is just ugly and irritating,dey is fine dog and ugly human,but he/she is just ugly animal/thing
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 09, 2013
DonHummer: hehehe..dat dog looks lyk mukina...no ban me oo
guy abeg no let me laf b4 mukina go barn me o.............HAHAHAHA
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Kiltoko(m): 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
meamanda:

They say some dog owners bear an uncanny resemblance to their pets.

Well that will most definitely be the case for whoever takes in this adorable poodle/ Shih Tzu cross who has an eerily human-like face.

The two-year-old, called Tonik, is looking for a new home after being rescued from a kill shelter in Kentucky, U.S.He was saved from being put down by the Homeward Bound Animal Welfare Group in Mishawaka, Indiana, which describes him as 'a very sweet boy who is trying to figure things out and enjoy people'.

The centre says he is great with other dogs and is not dangerous, but should not be placed with young children because he will become too overwhelmed.

t adds that he will 'need a home with lots of patience and good energy.' He has been micro-chipped, groomed and given a clean bill of health.

His adoption donation is $250 and will need to be collected from the centre as they do not ship their animals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2274473/Dog-human-face-adoption-Meet-Tonik-Shih-Tzu-poodle-eerily-human-face.html
pls na d owner give d dog bell8-)
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
Toyolad: Nawa oo,wat a strikin resemblance of human.i hope i can get 1 like dis 4my self.1st to comment.dancin azonto
How I feel like giving that dog yua name....
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 09, 2013
ayodot:
take a good look at the nose and mouth line. especially the nose, more of a human than a dog.
SORRY BUT ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND AND SENSES? There is nothing good about this! God have mercy,this world is doomed!
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by HezronLorraine(m): 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2013
seconded big time.btw,love hnw animal care is respected in d states.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by HezronLorraine(m): 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2013
seconded big time.btw,love how animal care is respected in d states.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by HezronLorraine(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2013
Exponental: I smell condom failure or desperation for sex with dog somewhere.
did u go to high school,weren't u taught gamete formation,how an egg and spermatozoan meet,d characteristics dy must possess.u should know by now dt except dres been a new scientific development 4 cross-breeding between animal and human.its impossible.d normal method of intimacy can't produce a new life between man and dog except.have seen a scientific experiment dt created a new breed from tiger and lion,which was called 'liger'.ds was only possible tru artificial insemmination and introduction of grown cells with chemicals into d semen of d lion.d result a bigger,far taller,stronger monster dt can't reproduce even with its kind.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by HezronLorraine(m): 5:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
lumeneng22: Stupid homosexual dog fuckers! Una no see the result? God pass you people.
y r nigerians so judgemental and quick to criticising,how on earth did u conclude ur own analysis dt am homosexual dog fcker had dt dog.u have a big problem.where was it written in d post by d op.chei.in obj's voice,i dey laugh.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by HezronLorraine(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
lumeneng22: Stupid homosexual dog fuckers! Una no see the result? God pass you people.
y r nigerians so judgemental and quick to criticising,how on earth did u conclude ur own analysis dt an homosexual dog fcker had dt dog.u have a big problem.where was it written in d post by d op.chei.in obj's voice,i dey laugh.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Exponental(m): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: did u go to high school,weren't u taught gamete formation,how an egg and spermatozoan meet,d characteristics dy must possess.u should know by now dt except dres been a new scientific development 4 cross-breeding between animal and human.its impossible.d normal method of intimacy can't produce a new life between man and dog except.have seen a scientific experiment dt created a new breed from tiger and lion,which was called 'liger'.ds was only possible tru artificial insemmination and introduction of grown cells with chemicals into d semen of d lion.d result a bigger,far taller,stronger monster dt can't reproduce even with its kind.
all this one naa story......... Try it n prove science wrong!!!! btw.....who told u that science cant be wrong
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by yomanovic: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2013
talktimi: Thrs nothing human about the face, the dog is just damn ugly

you can say that again.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by harlos: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sijo01: Chei! Handsome guy.
u don fall in love abi grin
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by talktimi(m): 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
Ibanga p:
I tink dis is kind of too offensive a comment to make abt som1 who hasn't wronged u in anyway. Even if he has, y bring his name into a different nd un-associated topic like dis 1. I tink u deserve a lenghty ban.
you dey mind the man mkpi ?
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Sijo01(f): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2013
harlos: u don fall in love abi grin

Lol.....you nor well o.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by GentleNaaz(m): 8:01pm On Feb 09, 2013
D dog looks like segun eyerinze
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by FXKing2012(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2013
Gentle Naaz: D dog looks like segun eyerinze

Idiocy at its height....cant even spell right, dude go back to sch b4 I scold u out of here.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by ayodot(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
Rexxie:
SORRY BUT ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND AND SENSES? There is nothing good about this! God have mercy,this world is doomed!

sorry too but u must be a f00l. quoting people out of context my be ur foolish hobby.
I've never said there's anything good about it. I'm only making an assertion that it face as an human resemblance
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by kingsleyejims(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2013
Chai this dog looks human walahi...pls research in2 its history cos I need to know!!remove d hairs n see wonders!
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by razznaija(f): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
Which one be dog with human face again? When did humans start breeding with animals?
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by olempe(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2013
francis247: see wetin sex with dog dey cause!

grin grin grin
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by sokera: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
val_dubem: that dog looks like a nigerian politician (name; I wont mention)

Governor of Ondo State...MIMIKO
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by fashionysta(f): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2013
I don't see anything human about d face....its just a dog's face
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by sconsults: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2013
Dogs are evolving

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. / Is This Baby Python? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.