Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter (41585 Views)

The Sea Turtle A Nairalander Saved At Chevron Roundabout / How The Human Face Might Look In 100,000 Years / Pictures Of Tonik, The Dog With A Human Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by harlos: 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2013
Sijo01:

Lol.....you nor well o.
grin grin
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by babarazy: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2013
sokera:

Governor of Ondo State...MIMIKO
u dey madt ni. Upload ya pa.pa own make we see.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by OCcool: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2013
Mehnnn! just looking at the dog gives me d shivers. It damn ugly abeg!!!
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hmm...
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Achimuguester: 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2013
Na wow. Wonders shall never.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by lomprico(m): 11:44pm On Feb 09, 2013
Nice photoshoped picture.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Showbright1: 12:12am On Feb 10, 2013
Wonders shall never cease to end sha
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by sp2002(m): 12:27am On Feb 10, 2013
is that not man. united coach {sir, alex ferguson} sitting at the dog's back?
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by sobastical: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2013
Toyolad: Nawa oo,wat a strikin resemblance of human.i hope i can get 1 like dis 4my self.1st to comment.dancin azonto

No be only azonto, na fuji or apala you for dance :/
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by sobastical: 12:46am On Feb 10, 2013
kandiikane: Ok, na which goat phucker go nyash this dog hin mama?

Google.com is always available abi e no dey open for ur phone ni?
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by misslaw(f): 3:05am On Feb 10, 2013
it looks so human nd tired with pity writtn all ovr is face
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by missjade: 7:17am On Feb 10, 2013
Asis: Una mehnn is dis a dog..
the dog is damn ugly
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by FXKing2012(m): 7:28am On Feb 10, 2013
Why is this thread in the technology section? What are the mods doing?

1 Like

Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Duke007(m): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2013
sokera:

Governor of Ondo State...MIMIKO
.Kai,see wetin cheap chinko phone dey cause.l would say that tonik looks more like u than my Governor.U ve no moral justification to juxtapose Mimiko with a dog.FYI,Mimiko is working and we can see & feel his good work in d state.Go get some home training,lam sure that can father u.See what lack of home training can cause.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Jaykizz(m): 9:49am On Feb 10, 2013
frankyfresh: wow dats serious.......looks like someeeone I know
Rooney n Sir Alex
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by tknkk: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2013
na wa 4 people
shocked
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Willgates(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2013
Show us d dog's d*ck... I bet some gurlz wud want notin for val xcept dis dog if d....is hmmmm grin
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by FXKing2012(m): 11:53am On Feb 10, 2013
This is photoshoped, thatz why itz in the technology section. Use your brains pple!
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 10, 2013
ayodot:

sorry too but u must be a f00l. quoting people out of context my be ur foolish hobby.
I've never said there's anything good about it. I'm only making an assertion that it face as an human resemblance
not gonna join issues with hard ogre hearts like you,..how appalling for one in his right senses to make a 1st comment as yours over such an unusual sight!
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by ayodot(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2013
Rexxie:
not gonna join issues with hard ogre hearts like you,..how appalling for one in his right senses to make a 1st comment as yours over such an unusual sight!

'not gonna join issues' so what have u done. Today is Sunday, I won't allow some bad to come from my heart towards u. God knows I have done u any wrong
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by Uwakuwak(f): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2013
val_dubem: that dog looks like a nigerian politician (name; I wont mention)
yes, it looks like Atiku.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by MistadeRegal(m): 4:58am On Feb 11, 2013
This is the confusion the Holy God is talking about! the father of that creature must face its penalty.
Re: Dog With A Human Face Saved From Kentucky Kill Shelter by power2(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2013
Are you looking for a strong,efficient,effective long lasting power inverter?if yes,then you are at the right place.our company(NEW AGE) is the mother of all inverter company in Nigeria cos aside the fact that we have the largest production company in INDIAN,our company manufactures inverter,ups for almost 80percent of inverter company in Nigeria,aside that,all the elevator company in Nigeria makes use of our power inverter to power the elevators,even banks purchase our inverters for their ATM and lots more.we also have inverters build in Nigeria basically for those who cant afford the imported ones.So which ever one you decide to go for,you can be rest assured that you are buying the best product.below is a picture of the inverter.pls feel free to call us today on 08057081537 or 08130924655

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jeff Bezos And Crew Reaches Space Successfully / Massacre Of 1,428 Dolphins In Faroe Island Sparks Global Outrage. / Is This Baby Python? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.