Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Nairalanders! What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders! What Should I Do? (1243 Views)

Nairalanders,what Did You Do Yesterday To Celebrate 'love'? / Nairalanders, What Relationship Did You Ever Regret Going Into? / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by akoraye(m): 6:41am On Feb 09, 2013
There is this gurl that I have been eyeing and eventually I expressed my feelings to her thay I want her to be my girlfriend but she dnied me by sayong that she's not interested in me but she likes me emtertaining her with some bottle of beer and peppersoup, but the worst part of the whole story is today that she called me that she felt like seeong me and asked me to meet her in the bar I took her to the other time. To my surprise, this gurl came with amother friend of her to the bar, thank God I had enough money to cater for their expenses, but I'm not happy about that I want to have this gurl! Any advice?
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2013
Simply put, you are a peppersoup-buying mugu. grin

She don see who go dey jonz her and her friends anytime their eyes wan dorty. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by tpia5: 6:49am On Feb 09, 2013
she came with only one friend?

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 09, 2013
tpia@:

She is very considerate grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Gudintent: 6:55am On Feb 09, 2013
tpia@:

Meaning she 4 come with the whole netball team grin
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Desloaaa(f): 7:15am On Feb 09, 2013
akoraye: There is this gurl that I have been eyeing and eventually I expressed my feelings to her thay I want her to be my girlfriend but she dnied me by sayong that she's not interested in me but she likes me emtertaining her with some bottle of beer and peppersoup, but the worst part of the whole story is today that she called me that she felt like seeong me and asked me to meet her in the bar I took her to the other time. To my surprise, this gurl came with amother friend of her to the bar, thank God I had enough money to cater for their expenses, but I'm not happy about that I want to have this gurl! Any advice?

so u still carry dis vexation come ere? i thought u settled it last night.
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2013
akoraye: There is this gurl that I have been eyeing and eventually I expressed my feelings to her thay I want her to be my girlfriend but she dnied me by sayong that she's not interested in me but she likes me emtertaining her with some bottle of beer and peppersoup, but the worst part of the whole story is today that she called me that she felt like seeong me and asked me to meet her in the bar I took her to the other time. To my surprise, this gurl came with amother friend of her to the bar, thank God I had enough money to cater for their expenses, but I'm not happy about that I want to have this gurl! Any advice?

Wait a minute embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

According to your other thread, you are a married man cry. So wtf are you doing in a bar shayoing free women? See your life? cry

See as small small girls dey use you play tete. Chai cry cry cry
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37am On Feb 09, 2013
Kai! See correct Maga! Guy,forget dat gal and b my val Biko! At least, I will love u bck. Deal?
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Walexz02(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2013
Mugu don pay, shout haleluyah!!!!
Sorry bro, u ar an automatic mugu.
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 09, 2013
angry Automatic Mugu grin
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Nnekacherry: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2013
Dude are you sure you are ok??
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by cindyrella(f): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2013
Op
You be her first class MUGU grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by greatgod2012(f): 10:55am On Feb 09, 2013
Mugu by default!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by temi4fash(m): 11:10am On Feb 09, 2013
Is dis stupidity or mugulity...

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by yeye4live(m): 11:15am On Feb 09, 2013
Next time wen goin dier cal me, 2 against 2 I bet u we wil slep wit dem
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by achinaboy(m): 11:31am On Feb 09, 2013
Bimfo: angry Automatic Mugu grin
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2013
L O L
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by 190: 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2013
Nigerian boys (smh)
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by akoraye(m): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2013
All of una bad sha! Nobody to even try to console me, na so so abuse! Watin I do na lol! Na wa oooo! Lol! Abeg make we move on jare! Hmnnnnnnn!@ yeye4live you too much joooor!,
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2013
I hate NL
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by sauceEEP(m): 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
op u b correct olofofo yagayaga...
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 09, 2013
temi4fash: Is dis stupidity or mugulity...

All of the above cheesy
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 09, 2013
@op, I dnt av a word for u. And Na so hungry go dey beat ur mama and blood sista for house, u nor go do anytin o. God hand dey wetin dey happen to u so.
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by jmoore(m): 11:24pm On Feb 09, 2013
akoraye: There is this gurl that I have been eyeing and eventually I expressed my feelings to her thay I want her to be my girlfriend but she dnied me by sayong that she's not interested in me but she likes me emtertaining her with some bottle of beer and peppersoup.
next time you meet that girl ask her to explain to you the word "MUGU". cheesy
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by tashanja(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2013
akoraye: All of una bad sha! Nobody to even try to console me, na so so abuse! Watin I do na lol! Na wa oooo! Lol! Abeg make we move on jare! Hmnnnnnnn!@ yeye4live you too much joooor!,

Ok, kpele; but if you no wan carry maga join am wit de mugu wey you don already play, then you just have to knack dis babe, if possible join im friend also.
Sheybe no be long throat she get? Well dats what you need to use collect your share of de kpomo and more.
For now, be patient and just play along with being de mugu till she feels relaxed and comfortable, then begin show discrete interest( but never clearly or directly) in de friend or any other girl.
She will most likely not like it, because girls are naturally jealous and territorial(even if they don't like you they'll still want to defend their territory).
Thats how will get her, with reverse psychology; meanwhile make sure you've already collected de friend phone no. and been toasting (even if you no like am, unless she too worwor) behind her back, so even if caught you can always use her own words against her i.e. you thought she was only into de entertaintment not you.
The knowledge that another girl is receptible to you, especially her own friend or an acquaintance, automatically raises your own value in her eyes and also kick starts her jealousy/competitive nature - hopefully to your own advantage.
I once used this formula to nyash two girls who otherwise wouldn't have ordinarily given me the light of a day.
So here it is, use it (play the player) go phuck this biiittcchhh or forever continue answering mugu.
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Mynd44: 4:52pm On Feb 10, 2013
^^
Be nice na
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by akoraye(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2013
Bros, na true ! na de friend eventually nack head oooo! Abeg no tell anybody ooooo! lol!
tashanja:

Ok, kpele; but if you no wan carry maga join am wit de mugu wey you don already play, then you just have to knack dis babe, if possible join im friend also.
Sheybe no be long throat she get? Well dats what you need to use collect your share of de kpomo and more.
For now, be patient and just play along with being de mugu till she feels relaxed and comfortable, then begin show discrete interest( but never clearly or directly) in de friend or any other girl.
She will most likely not like it, because girls are naturally jealous and territorial(even if they don't like you they'll still want to defend their territory).
Thats how will get her, with reverse psychology; meanwhile make sure you've already collected de friend phone no. and been toasting (even if you no like am, unless she too worwor) behind her back, so even if caught you can always use her own words against her i.e. you thought she was only into de entertaintment not you.
The knowledge that another girl is receptible to you, especially her own friend or an acquaintance, automatically raises your own value in her eyes and also kick starts her jealousy/competitive nature - hopefully to your own advantage.
I once used this formula to nyash two girls who otherwise wouldn't have ordinarily given me the light of a day.
So here it is, use it (play the player) go phuck this biiittcchhh or forever continue answering mugu.
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by vokalguy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
Next time I'll say take her and her friend(s) out right? Then have them eat and enjoy themselves. When the bill comes, pay for your stuff and leave... let them take care of their own bills!
Re: Nairalanders! What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
She did say u shud jus entertain her...daz all

(1) (Reply)

Men Don't Only Want Sex!!! / Black Love Is Beautiful / Poor Sexual Performance In Women : The Causes And The Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.