Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi (8848 Views)

Army Rescues 95 People, Nabbed Two Boko Haram Leaders (pics) / Over 1000 Boko Haram Members Arrested In South-West / 65 Fleeing Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by theshadyexpress(m): 8:24am On Feb 09, 2013
THE State Security Services, Benue State Command on a tip, arrested two suspected members of Boko Haram, Habu Umaru and Mohammed Isah, in Makurdi last Thursday while they were planning to bomb-up the Holy Ghost Parish, Makurdi.

The two suspects were arraigned immediately before a Chief Magistrate court 7 in Makurdi, the state capital where the prosecution informed the court that the first suspect, Habu Umaru was arrested at the Holy Church while carrying out surveillance preparatory to blast the church.

According to the prosecution, the first accused allegedly admitted being a member of Boko Haram, and was paid N30, 000 to identify densely populated churches in the city as target of attack.

The accused further admitted that the amount was for transport to enable him carry out surveillance in three states including Benue, Taraba and Adamawa states with the promise to receive N200, 000 if he successfully carry out his assignment.

Luck, however, ran out of him and was arrested by security man in the church whom he approached for assistance to convert him into a Christian.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112896:sss-arrests-two-boko-haram-members-in-makurdi&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 09, 2013
God purnish dia souls. Good work by SSS
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by TeaParty: 9:14am On Feb 09, 2013
1st
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by ebucha: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2013
Whaaaaaat? These fools forget things too fast. The same way the brave people of Benue stopped Uthman Dan Fodio from Islamitizing the whole Nation is the same way they'll stop Boko shitheads. They should go and ask why every family in Benue must have a son in the Military!

9 Likes

Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by homesteady(m): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2013
Well...i suggest they should not just sentence him 2 death by hanging....let dem sentence him to death by tormenting!!

If the policemen can't torment....Let dem just look 4 me....I'm worst dan Adolf Hitler

TeaParty: 1st

2 Likes

Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by fatdon1(m): 9:15am On Feb 09, 2013
Na 2day?

Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2013
2nd.... Halle lu halle lu ooo.
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by siobahn: 9:16am On Feb 09, 2013
Kill souls just for N200,000. That guy needs to be sent to the gallows

1 Like

Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by taharqa: 9:17am On Feb 09, 2013
GOOD job, SSS....
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by drsteroid(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2013
Ono by one,na so dem go dey catch dem.so dey are tryin 2 spread dere operation 2 benue nwm
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by gennysq(f): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2013
Hmmmm! sad
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by valicious1(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2013
Nigerians are tired of hearing about arrests arrests arrests. What we need to hear now is how and when they are prosecuted.
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2013
ARE'NT U SILLY?
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by searay(m): 9:21am On Feb 09, 2013
theshadyexpress: THE State Security Services, Benue State Command on a tip, arrested two suspected members of Boko Haram, Habu Umaru and Mohammed Isah, in Makurdi last Thursday while they were planning to bomb-up the Holy Ghost Parish, Makurdi.

The two suspects were arraigned immediately before a Chief Magistrate court 7 in Makurdi, the state capital where the prosecution informed the court that the first suspect, Habu Umaru was arrested at the Holy Church while carrying out surveillance preparatory to blast the church.

According to the prosecution, the first accused allegedly admitted being a member of Boko Haram, and was paid N30, 000 to identify densely populated churches in the city as target of attack.

The accused further admitted that the amount was for transport to enable him carry out surveillance in three states including Benue, Taraba and Adamawa states with the promise to receive N200, 000 if he successfully carry out his assignment.

Luck, however, ran out of him and was arrested by security man in the church whom he approached for assistance to convert him into a Christian.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112896:sss-arrests-two-boko-haram-members-in-makurdi&catid=1:national&Itemid=559
k
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by bory09(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2013
I thought they say they have surrendered. This boko haram people are silly they want to share out of the government cake like the MEND but they are f¤ol in the way they go about it. If they want from the government they should try and make crude flow out of their land. Silly and bunch of hypocrite.
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by ad84ada(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2013
What a futile fight. Christianity has suffered greater persecution and yet it flourished. Do they think they can change that? God go catch this boko haram idiots one by one.
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Thok(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2013
God don catch them.. them think sey MKD dey like other parts of the north.. ABOKKIIIIIIII.
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Asis(m): 9:48am On Feb 09, 2013
That's gud news
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 09, 2013
In my Mak-Town?
O Lawdy Lawdy Lawd!!!
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Fredospunky: 9:51am On Feb 09, 2013
Those bokoharamicides are too miopic and too abokiish!lol.. Can't they see that benue don't give in to their nonsense? Even the so-called herdsmen terrorizing other part of the country had to bow in benue.... Unless they just want the pple of benue to wipe out their fellow muslim in oneday they should rethink...
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by theripper2: 9:53am On Feb 09, 2013
Are they Kanuri, Fulani or Hausa?
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Groundzero1: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2013
Idi Amin: God purnish dia souls. Good work by SSS
Wats d great work u are recommending? Security guards did their job and handed over a suspect to the authority...shirking. Kudos to the mai guards
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2013
My friend not 1st ,say something positive. Those guy are trying SSS. Well done guys minus 2 Boko H.
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Beync(f): 10:00am On Feb 09, 2013
siobahn: Kill souls just for N200,000. That guy needs to be sent to the gallows
what 200k is big na, what about the amajiris they pay 5000 for suicide bombing

1 Like

Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 09, 2013
[quote
author=Ground zero]Wats d great work u are recommending? Security
guards did their job and handed over a suspect to the
authority...shirking. Kudos to the mai guards[/quote]ITS HIGH TYM WE APPRECIATD OUR SECURITY PERSONNEL WENEVA DEY DO NICE WORK. D WAY I C U, U CNT EVEN KEEP A WATCH AT A NITE VIGIL OR AS A GATEMAN LET ALONE CARRYIN GUN 2 PROTECT BAD MOUTHED CITIZENS LYK URSELF:/
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Owodiong(m): 10:07am On Feb 09, 2013
Idi Amin: God purnish dia souls. Good work by SSS
sss dey kill dem no b 2 arrest b d issue

1 Like

Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by gbogboti: 10:10am On Feb 09, 2013
Benue was never a northern state by any yardstick. A typical Benue man doesn't understand Hausa. Islam is never tolerated in Benue. A fearless people. Educationally sound. Please can someone tell me how these names; Ada, Okha, Ogenyi, Dibia, Oklobia, Agwu, Ochi, Agaba, Ehi etc sound northern in any form? Till date, I keep wondering why it is always referred to as anorth-central state. MTN and GLO in their location mapping, mapped Benue as Eastern region.If you doubt me check their outlets online. In the the military, it is under 81 division which comprises of Enugu, Crossriver, Anambra, Abia. Whats the confusion about this state sef? I served there in 2006. I still remember some words like Ugbor, Abada, Afor, Nkwor, Ochi/echietc

1 Like

Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by lacasa: 10:16am On Feb 09, 2013
Amateurish story.
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by ebucha: 10:22am On Feb 09, 2013
gbogboti: Benue was never a northern state by any yardstick. A typical Benue man doesn't understand Hausa. Islam is never tolerated in Benue. A fearless people. Educationally sound. Please can someone tell me how these names; Ada, Okha, Ogenyi, Dibia, Oklobia, Agwu, Ochi, Agaba, Ehi etc sound northern in any form? Till date, I keep wondering why it is always referred to as anorth-central state. MTN and GLO in their location mapping, mapped Benue as Eastern region.If you doubt me check their outlets online. In the the military, it is under 81 division which comprises of Enugu, Crossriver, Anambra, Abia. Whats the confusion about this state sef? I served there in 2006. I still remember some words like Ugbor, Abada, Afor, Nkwor, Ochi/echietc
No need to worry, the people of Benue won them in the battle field, they now decide to take the battle to the political sphere by tagging Benue north. If just One young Benue Major Gideon Orkar could make their General( IBB) run into a tunnel like a rat how much more an entire generation well informed and oriented against islamic invaders
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by darkroman(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2013
ebucha: Whaaaaaat? These fools forget things too fast. The same way the brave people of Benue stopped Uthman Dan Fodio from Islamitizing the whole Nation is the same way they'll stop Boko shitheads. They should go and ask why every family in Benue must have a son in the Military!
YOU ARE RIGHT MY BROTHER I AM A TESTIMONY TO THAT STATEMENT .....BORN BENUE BOY IN THE ARMY
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by Karmatyra(f): 10:38am On Feb 09, 2013
hahahahahah boko haram, benue state no b kano or maiduguri oooo if una try am d whole muslims go finish for benue
Re: Two Boko-Haram Members Arrested In Makurdi by ebucha: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2013
dark_roman:
YOU ARE RIGHT MY BROTHER I AM A TESTIMONY TO THAT STATEMENT .....BORN BENUE BOY IN THE ARMY
Remember these brave men who revolted against their corrupt present sponsor in 1990? On trial for their lives: from left to right, Capt. Harley Empere, Major Gideon Orkar, Capt. Perebo Dakolo, Lt. Cyril Ozoalor, Lt. Nicholas Odeh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Text Of Speech By Adeosun On Linking Capital Markets With Affordable Housing / Too Many ‘Godfathers’ Strangling APC And PDP - Daily Trust / Bisi Akande: I Have Never Given Or Demanded A Bribe All My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.