Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Vla Is Recruiting Ond - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vla Is Recruiting Ond (11608 Views)

Vla (vic Lawrence And Associate) Is A Reputable Recruitment Agency / Vla Recruit / VLA Recruit Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vla Is Recruiting Ond by kanyi: 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2008
How far?
My sister told me that VLA is recruiting OND for one of the banks and that the pay is correct. She said that people will go to Port Harcourt for test. If they pass, they will do another screening and start training.
They must have:
• OND
• 21-26 years of age
• OND must not be more than 3 years old, ie 2004 to date
• Minimum of Lower credit
• Must have finished Industrial Training
The people must live in one of the following areas because this is where they will be posted:
PORT HARCOURT,WARRI,ELEME,ASABA,UYO,AGBOR,IKOT EKPENE,YENAGOA,CALABAR,BONNY,UNIPORT,EKET,ORON,OBIGBO
If you meet everything you can send your cv to vlajobs@yahoo.com. I have sent my own.
Lets hope for the best
Re: Vla Is Recruiting Ond by deblues: 3:17pm On Mar 11, 2008
u knw u are a bastard u want take peoples information and use it well i cant fall for u sha y cant cant vla use their website y are they using yahoo u ar sick. angry shocked tongue
Re: Vla Is Recruiting Ond by phatgirl(f): 3:56pm On Mar 11, 2008
Thanks for that your comment.The guy is a fool.Please nairalander don't take him serious.He is an idiot who wants to take us to be dullards.I have a friend that work with them.
Re: Vla Is Recruiting Ond by TATPRESS(m): 11:06pm On Mar 11, 2008
Vla AGAIN!

Why do you just toil with peoples eagerness?
Its shameful, jst liike the ESTER BREAKTROUGH.

You are simply the cheapest morron.
You are a desgrace to the nairalanders and as a matter of fact, I owe no appology You are a disgrace to the humanhood.

What sort of rubbish is that, people like you keep sending post to sort for your own selfish -ve means.

May the curse of the creator befall on you and others that tries to deviate the aim and advantage of this site.

Am sorry if I might have hurt you, You caused it.

Cheapest Fool.
Re: Vla Is Recruiting Ond by kanyi: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2008
If you do not believe me, then dont send your cv. the people who sent their cv have been contacted. I am sorry for you. you just want to abuse people. yeye person, send your cv and try your luck.

you say you have a brother in vla, ask the person. Anyway sha, I dont blame you. serious people will get the jobs while you will be here blogging.
Re: Vla Is Recruiting Ond by kanyi: 11:04am On Mar 12, 2008
for you who dont believe, VLA just call me. They will invite me for test this weekend.
Re: Vla Is Recruiting Ond by kanyi: 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2008
Thank you sajani, I am happy to see that there are a few sane people left in our country.

I have been invited for a test in Port Harcourt, 8am.

Wish me luck
Re: Vla Is Recruiting Ond by ikuserudele: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2015
Sn Andels cleaning service company is looking for a female marketer.
Source for clients.
Promote the company services.
Generate and follow up on leads and prospect.
Manage customer relationship
Requirements: Marketing skills, Good written and spoken English. previous experience
Send CV to ogundayoseun@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

How I Got A Job Via Nairaland / Urgent Teaching Recruitment With Accommodation In Ogun State. / United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.