Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (656329 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Festus2black: 8:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
pls house I will lik to know if some one is goin wit an employment visa like hw much should he carry wit him. Nd hw can some one know if is a legit company
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Any of u on this forum no this...if any forumite asks you .fr money for any deal always involve a third party...someone who has a valid residence visa here in dubai....mk sure d person is a witness and .mk sure the so called agent signs an agreement...using his valid emirates I.d....den hold on to d written agreement...lemme see how d person will escape that one here

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Personally I will not advise u to use agents but some of u will anyway...so my last message is .fr those who will...otherwise I advise u...if u can drive and u hv 6 years drivers license...go to RTA dubai and enquire about employment visa...go yourself and enquire....kalas

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by evantical: 7:26am On Aug 17, 2014
@ken1982.how do the RTA work?emploment terms and work specifications.Do you work when u like?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2014
evantical: @ken1982.how do the RTA work?emploment terms and work specifications.Do you work when u like?

If you're in dubai go there and check..if ur not in dubai don't bother till u get into dubai...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 5:28pm On Aug 17, 2014
ken1982: hi guys...long time....nairaland was blocked in uae for a while...only just realised it came bk up....i am noticing that there are new forumites running this thread as of now...why is that so please...n where is ogapaktakpata

na lie, Nairaland wasn't blocked in the uae. Talk true, you no get money to buy balance. lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
kelvin4jesu: nice trend but pls be informed UAE is sumtimes as hard as hell.advice to get rich quick syndrome persons.
True talk, Uae is hard. But with God we will overcome. Rome wasn't built in a day, like my Tanzanian friend used to tell me "little drops of water makes an ocean".
When i first came to Uae, i regretted.
But today, i can honestly tell you my coming to Uae ain't no mistake. Naija is not better.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2014
Festus2black: Am goin to meet a frd who is to acommodate me until he secure a job for me. Won't $700 be enough i leave a low key life. Is a 2 month extendable visa
Your friend? Lol.... Nothing goes for nothing in Uae. Here na jungleOoo. Will he secure the job for free?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
shegsky: 1 dhs = ? Naira
44naira
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2014
ken1982:

i guess you are right. we have not heard his own side of the story...just one side....
All i know is Ogakpatakpa is an agent. whether his a real or dubious agent that i knoweth not. But most agents in Uae are not honest and can't be trusted. They make promises which they know they can't fufill, all to get money from you. If you wanna help someone, give the help and don't request for money. It pains me to see my fellow country men/women being defrauded by our same country men all in the name of JOB.... Why hasn't Ogakpatakpa come to defend himself, if he knows his innocent

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
kelvin4jesu:

people that normally do all this criminal act is those dierra boys with KALLY WALLY VISA,they do every evil to survive in dubai because they have no passport and no identity, I always pity people that do fall prey to them
Some agents get pataka, not all are teko
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2014
holyboss: pls is this d cheapest u think I can get? I saw sumtin like 1,320000 as just tution...pls do u knw of a cheaper one?
There are no cheap schools in uae... but you can google Ajman university of science and technology, university of dubai , and university of sharjah. check their tuition, i think its a bit lower.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bamitaofeek: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2014
Hi am taofeek from Osun state I need information how to get Dubai visa on business trip or if I want to work there
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 12:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
bamitaofeek: Hi am taofeek from Osun state I need information how to get Dubai visa on business trip or if I want to work there

Hello Taofeek, start reading this thread from page one and by the time you get to the middle, all your questions would have been answered.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Festus2black: 1:08am On Aug 20, 2014
U guys dnt answer question correctly. I said after visa and accomodation.nd flight ticket hw much will be enough for atlest one month be for I secure a job.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by TeamclicksAir: 2:17am On Aug 20, 2014
Festus2black: U guys dnt answer question correctly. I said after visa and accomodation.nd flight ticket hw much will be enough for atlest one month be for I secure a job.
100 thousand is enough for a month
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 4:01am On Aug 20, 2014
Please house..if one finally gets a job with free transportation and accomodation packages,is it possible for one to save ''lets say'' 60k out of a 100k monthly salary?thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 5:44am On Aug 20, 2014
omoteamac: Please house..if one finally gets a job with free transportation and accomodation packages,is it possible for one to save ''lets say'' 60k out of a 100k monthly salary?thanks
Yeah, why not. you can even save more
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 20, 2014
truelovecom:
Yeah, why not. you can even save more
thanks for the response...may ur name not be linked to/with any talk of EBOLA..thanks once more
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by oluwashegunfunm(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2014
Festus2black: U guys dnt answer question correctly. I said after visa and accomodation.nd flight ticket hw much will be enough for atlest one month be for I secure a job.
Bros don't talk like this, no one here is being paid by seun to answer questions o.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 8:37am On Aug 20, 2014
The wolf was in sheep's skin waiting patiently to devour a sheep. Finally opportunity calls and it devoured. Unfortunately the sheep's bone stuck in the wolf's throat, and the sheep discovered the wolf's true identity. Out of shame the wolf ran away. After a while the wolf came back and was observing the sheep from afar. After a while again it decided it's high time it joined the sheep again, but this time, in a lamb's skin.
It's so sad some sheep will always not learn from the experience of other sheep. And it's such an irony that the wolf is more humble and patient than the sheep.
The 'lamb' is observing, sooner or later it gonna pounce and devour.

6 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2014
bobkezel: The wolf was in sheep's skin waiting patiently to devour a sheep. Finally opportunity calls and it devoured. Unfortunately the sheep's bone stuck in the wolf's throat, and the sheep discovered the wolf's true identity. Out of shame the wolf ran away. After a while the wolf came back and was observing the sheep from afar. After a while again it decided it's high time it joined the sheep again, but this time, in a lamb's skin.
It's so sad some sheep will always not learn from the experience of other sheep. And it's such an irony that the wolf is more humble and patient than the sheep.
The 'lamb' is observing, sooner or later it gonna pounce and devour.

better to expose than to speak in parables bro...this is not tales by moon light..this is reality and if you think someone is about to be duped of his sweat and blood (money) ...oga yarn mk we chase the person away

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2014
truelovecom:

na lie, Nairaland wasn't blocked in the uae. Talk true, you no get money to buy balance. lol
\

actually it was....but irrespective you should no na...dubai money is not easy to mk rather its easy to spend...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2014
oluwashegunfunm: Bros don't talk like this, no one here is being paid by seun to answer questions o.

i tiya o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 10:54am On Aug 20, 2014
And it still watches......
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2014
ken1982:

better to expose than to speak in parables bro...this is not tales by moon light..this is reality and if you think someone is about to be duped of his sweat and blood (money) ...oga yarn mk we chase the person away
the ear that will hear must not necessarily be as broad as a cocoyam leaf.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 11:24am On Aug 20, 2014
bobkezel:
the ear that will hear must not necessarily be as broad as a cocoyam leaf.

oya na...this is serious o...lol
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by yungokus: 11:25am On Aug 20, 2014
Monchouchou, justi4jesu and my ogas at d top I hail una o..trust all is well

pls I just wna make inquiries as regards travelling to dubai on vacation come dec, i live in SA on temporary resident permit hence will be travelling from here (SA ). would like to know how is it like getting d visa from here or do I need to b sponsored via d airlines such as etihad, Emirates etc as its obtainable in naija. Someone told me I can fly to dubai..pay and obtain d visa @ d POE in dubai if flying from SA but I dont belive its true..

lastly pls I need recommendations/advice on airline with cheap flights that can go with my itinerary I.e SA→dubai→nigeria→SA

pls abeg I humble oo.. make una help me with info and advice. . Thanks and God bless u all

one love!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bobkezel(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2014
monchouchou:

Thanks!

ur welkom, did u finally settle for one?

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.