Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,703 members, 7,805,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657113 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justwise(m): 11:45am On Aug 20, 2014
ken1982:

oya na...this is serious o...lol

Nothing is serious, people will not learn, the same people speaking in tongues here will tell you that you are being too harsh with visa agents here. They read all the warnings here and still contact people in private and pay for visa.

When Oga issue was going on i was surprised to see some people jumping out from every corner to claim how they exchanged juicy text messages, wanted to sleep with them bla bla bla. These hypocrites went behind to contact him, arranging for visa and stuff, why did they not ask those questions openly here? I don't feel sorry for anybody who got defrauded by any individual here because they will only learn from bitter experiences.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ronaldreagan26: 12:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
Exactly, despite the warnings from pages 1, some people still find it difficult to do basic research, they are more willing to give money to agents than study the thread and when they are taken to the cleaners they are here crying scam, scam and scam, if you cannot study the thread and gather all the infos you need, then you will be at the mercy of agents, l don't pity those who fall victims after been warned here.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
justwise:

Nothing is serious, people will not learn, the same people speaking in tongues here will tell you that you are been too harsh with visa agents here. They read all the warnings here and still contact people in private and pay for visa.

When Oga issue was going on i was surprised to see some people jumping out from every corner to claim how they exchanged juicy text messages, wanted to sleep with them bla bla bla. These hypocrites went behind to contact him, arranging for visa and stuff, why did they not ask those questions openly here? I don't feel sorry for anybody who got defrauded by any individual here because they will only learn from bitter experiences.

NA SO. EVEN SOME OF HIS LOYALISTS FROM BEFORE BEFORE DON DENY AM KPATAKPATA...LOL...PEOPLE CAN BE FAKE.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by yungokus: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hi guys pls still looking out for who can advise me as regards my question below.

Thanks in anticipation

yungokus: Monchouchou, justi4jesu and my ogas at d top I hail una o..trust all is well

pls I just wna make inquiries as regards travelling to dubai on vacation come dec, i live in SA on temporary resident permit hence will be travelling from here (SA ). would like to know how is it like getting d visa from here or do I need to b sponsored via d airlines such as etihad, Emirates etc as its obtainable in naija. Someone told me I can fly to dubai..pay and obtain d visa @ d POE in dubai if flying from SA but I dont belive its true..

lastly pls I need recommendations/advice on airline with cheap flights that can go with my itinerary I.e SA→dubai→nigeria→SA

pls abeg I humble oo.. make una help me with info and advice. . Thanks and God bless u all

one love!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 4:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
yungokus: Hi guys pls still looking out for who can advise me as regards my question below.

Thanks in anticipation
If you have Nigerian passport then you must follow Nigerian rules.
You will need to book through those you mentioned.

DO NOT pay anything to thief agent for anything that you can do yourself!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ronaldreagan26: 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
worry359:
If you have Nigerian passport then you must follow Nigerian rules.
You will need to book through those you mentioned.

DO NOT pay anything to thief agent for anything that you can do yourself!

Paying money to an agent instead of doing it yourself can be likened to gathering the cash together and setting it ablaze...@Op read the thread and follow the rules, everything is there in black and white........
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2014
yungokus: Hi guys pls still looking out for who can advise me as regards my question below.

Thanks in anticipation

Having a south African residency visa does not give you visa free entry into the uae. You can call any of the major airlines and confirm this as I am not 100% sure.

Regarding your flights, it should not be a big deal for airlines that fly those routes. Check out emirates airline and Qatar airways. Maybe even British airways
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by yungokus: 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Thanks guyz appreciate your response...if I hear say I give any agent money make I bend..lol

Will call emirates for more clarifications as suggested!

Regards
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ronaldreagan26: 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
kelvin4jesu: n
i guess most of hi loyalists are still interested in defrauding p

Not everybody commenting here is genuine,it is difficult to know who an agent is because the moniker doesn't indicate who is an agent or not, anybody who visit this thread or any thread in the travel section and still part with his or her money to an agent should not be pitied, even the last drama on this thread, the complainant was a member of this thread, but, still went ahead to do backyard runs, l don't pity people like that.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ronaldreagan26: 6:28am On Aug 21, 2014
l saw this link yesterday and was surprised, l thought the guy was a moderator, agent everywhere.

https://www.nairaland.com/1055414/where-suxes2005
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by conyema12(m): 11:41am On Aug 21, 2014
Hi guys.

Pls does anyone know if the current ebola outbreak will pose problem for Nigerians travelling to Saudi Arabia.
I am currently working in Saudi with my Residency and I want to come home 4 vacation for 1 month after which I will be going back.
So has anyone travelled to the Saudi Arabia recently?

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
conyema12: Hi guys.

Pls does anyone know if the current ebola outbreak will pose problem for Nigerians travelling to Saudi Arabia.
I am currently working in Saudi with my Residency and I want to come home 4 vacation for 1 month after which I will be going back.

Thanks

Well let me narrate my ordeal when i travelled out of Dubai to Oman this past weekend.

After Applying and Got the oman visa, i left dubai to oman, the drama started at the Oman immigrations when they were about stamping my Passport, immediately they saw my Green pali grin, they remembered EBOLA.

They gave me back my passport and directed me into one office close to the immigration, I entered what i saw, a Doctor and a Nurse asking me to run some check up.

I told them i havent left where am working i.e Dubai to Nigeria since last year February and the doctor collected my passport and cross-checked the stamps on it to be sure of what i told them.

And they confirmed i have not traveled to Nigeria since the era of Almighty EBOLA.

And i was released without any check up grin grin

So i don't know what to say on this your issue, the thing be as he get. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by conyema12(m): 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
justi4jesu:

Well let me narrate my ordeal when i travelled out of Dubai to Oman this past weekend.

After Applying and Got the oman visa, i left dubai to oman, the drama started at the Oman immigrations when they were about stamping my Passport, immediately they saw my Green pali grin, they remembered EBOLA.

They gave me back my passport and directed me into one office close to the immigration, I entered what i saw, a Doctor and a Nurse asking me to run some check up.

I told them i havent left where am working i.e Dubai to Nigeria since last year February and the doctor collected my passport and cross-checked the stamps on it to be sure of what i told them.

And they confirmed i have not traveled to Nigeria since the era of Almighty EBOLA.

And i was released without any check up grin grin

So i don't know what to say on this your issue, the thing be as he get. cheesy

Meaning that you would have been screened of Ebola by those guys and possibly allowed to enter the country if you had visited Nigeria shee..
its not like they will deport.the.person back.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 12:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
conyema12: Hi guys.

Thanks

Do not risk it. Some airlines have started stopping flights to affected countries. Also, Saudi cancelled thousands of Hajj visas because of the ebola scare. What happens if you are chilling in Nigeria and then you hear that a ban has been placed on all flights? My neighbors company told her straight up that if she travels to Nigeria anytime soon she should consider her appointment terminated…….
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
conyema12:

Meaning that you would have been screened of Ebola by those guys and possibly allowed to enter the country if you had visited Nigeria shee..
its not like they will deport.the.person back.

Yes they will screen you BUT........hmmmm once you come back they will look at you like you brought Ebola with you even if you didnt cheesy

Wisdom is profitable to Direct, you can postpone your vacation until further notice smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by conyema12(m): 12:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
monchouchou:

Do not risk it. Some airlines have started stopping flights to affected countries. Also, Saudi cancelled thousands of Hajj visas because of the ebola scare. What happens if you are chilling in Nigeria and then you hear that a ban has been placed on all flights? My neighbors company told her straight up that if she travels to Nigeria anytime soon she should consider her appointment terminated…….

wow...that was harsh. .why not establish screening centres at the airport and allow people to travel.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
conyema12:

wow...that was harsh. .why not establish screening centres at the airport and allow people to travel.

Harsh true but maybe if Nigeria had been "Harsh" we will not be in this predicament now. I don't blame them. They are scared and feel thats the best way to protect themselves.

I advise you do as justi said and postpone your trip. Better safe than sorry.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 1:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
so sad..now its hard for our loved ones to come over and hard for us to go or we may loose our jobs...i was conversing with my superior at a training program two days ago...i told him only two confirmed deaths from ebola in nija and he said i should fashi going to nija...i should take my vacation elsewhere cos theres no guarantee i will get my job back....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ronaldreagan26: 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
conyema12:

Read this thread.....

https://www.nairaland.com/1846512/saudi-arabia-suspends-hajj-visas#25289926.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by conyema12(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
ken1982: so sad..now its hard for our loved ones to come over and hard for us to go or we may loose our jobs...i was conversing with my superior at a training program two days ago...i told him only two confirmed deaths from ebola in nija and he said i should fashi going to nija...i should take my vacation elsewhere cos theres no guarantee i will get my job back....

well I was told to wait till monday to confirm from the Immigration if it is possible.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by conyema12(m): 3:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
ronaldreagan26: .

Read this thread.....

https://www.nairaland.com/1846512/saudi-arabia-suspends-hajj-visas#25289926.

habibi... I love the article. At least someone can travel. But will be screened when coming back
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HawtMummie(f): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2014
House, pls help out, why is the Verve card not accepted when booking an hotel reservation in Dubai? Any suggestion of hotels that accept the Verve card? Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:59am On Aug 23, 2014
HawtMummie: House, pls help out, why is the Verve card not accepted when booking an hotel reservation in Dubai? Any suggestion of hotels that accept the Verve card? Thanks.

why dont you book on hold.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by abohrandy: 4:00am On Aug 24, 2014
HawtMummie: House, pls help out, why is the Verve card not accepted when booking an hotel reservation in Dubai? Any suggestion of hotels that accept the Verve card? Thanks.

Verve cards dont work worldwide like mastercard or visa. If ur card doesnt carry the mastercard or visa logo, sista no vex. It wont work.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by abohrandy: 4:02am On Aug 24, 2014
Peeps in dubai, me dey find work oh. Help a brother in the Lord. I fit drop number make we relate.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
abohrandy: Peeps in dubai, me dey find work oh. Help a brother in the Lord. I fit drop number make we relate.

Keep applying on Dubizzle and if i see or hear any Walk in Interview i will post it here for you.

Goodluck
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
abohrandy: Peeps in dubai, me dey find work oh. Help a brother in the Lord. I fit drop number make we relate.

Keep applying on Dubizzle and if i see or hear any Walk in Interview i will post it here for you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by MSEdLAW(m): 9:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
PLEASE HOUSE I WOULD BE COMING OVER TO DUBAI IN A FEW DAYS TIME ON A 2 MONTHS VISIT VISA, MY INTENT IS TO SECURE A JOB I HAVE REGISTERED ALREADY ON BAYT, DUBIZZLE, AND MOSNTERGULF, TAKING CUE FROM MY OGA'S IN THE HOUSE. MY URGENT REQUEST IS FOR ANY NL FAMILY MEMBER RESIDING IN DUBAI ESPECIALLY, JUSTWISE, JUSTI4JESU AND MOUNOCHO TO ASSIST YOUR ME CONCERNING ACCOMMODATION AND SHOWING ME THE GROUNDS. I GOT ALL MY INFO'S FROM THIS MAGNIFICENT THREAD AND I WOULD LIKE THE OGA'S TO WELCOME ME OVER THERE.. THANKS

P.S I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS CAN PM ME VIDE
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by supercharged: 12:34am On Aug 25, 2014
All these last posts about ebola dey worry me much!! As i don pay for my flight and hotel... Make dem no stop person to enta dubai... Abeg my pple, wats d experience at the immigration entry point??

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.