Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,154 members, 7,807,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657283 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 11:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
kelvin4jesu: Different Types of Visas

If you’re planning on travelling to the UAE prior to looking for work, you can choose to enter the country on a temporary visa and search for jobs during your stay. Once you secure employment, you can then apply for your work permit and resident visa through your employer.

Listed below are the different types of visas for entry to the UAE.

Entry Service Permit

The Entry Service Permit is a non-renewable visa sponsored by a UAE company or hotel licensed to operate in the United Arab Emirates. It costs Dh 120 plus Dh 10 delivery charge and will take at least two weeks to process and issue. The duration of stay is 14 days from date of entry, exclusive of arrival and departure days.

An Entry Service Permit applies to the following categories and their families accompanying them: company manager's representatives, sales managers, account auditors, delegations from companies or establishments to carry out a commercial activity in the UAE, enquirers requested by any of the establishments/companies operating in the UAE assumed to carry out an urgent task.

Tourist Visa

The Tourist Visa is a non-renewable visa which requires the sponsorship of a UAE resident (relative or friend), hotel, travel agency, or company and entitles its holder to a 30-day stay. It costs Dh 100 plus Dh 10 delivery charge and takes around 7 days to process and issue.

Visit Visa

The Visit Visa is a renewable visa which also requires the sponsorship of a UAE resident, hotel, travel agency, or company. It is valid for 60 days and is renewable for a total stay of up to 90 days. It costs Dh 100 plus Dh 10 delivery charge, and Dh 500 for renewing.

The Visit Visa applies to tourists who wish to spend more than 14 days in The UAE, those coming for family visits as well as those on long-term business visits. It is valid for entry within two months from the date of issue.

Transit Visa

The Transit Visa is a 4-day (96 hours) visa issued by sponsorship of an airline operating in the UAE. Transit passengers stopping at Dubai International Airport for a minimum of 5 hours are eligible for obtaining a transit visa provided that they have a valid ticket for an onward flight.

This visa is applicable to travellers who wish to embark upon city tours during the duration of their short stay in the UAE.

Multiple-Entry Visa

The Multiple-Entry Visa is for individuals who have a relationship with a reputable company in the UAE and are continuously visiting the UAE. It is valid for six months from the date of issue, and allows the traveller to stay for 30 days for each stay. It costs Dh 1,000 and must be obtained while in the country.

Resident Visa

Individuals who plan to live in the United Arab Emirates should obtain a Resident Visa. It will be issued by the Immigration department of the emirate the individual will be staying in and will be provided by the company the person is working for.

Individuals working outside of a Free Zone must stay with the company for a 12-month period starting from the day the visa has been received. If employees leave their employer before the end of the 12-month period and fail to secure another position within the Free Zone, they will receive a Country Ban which forbids them to work anywhere within the UAE for six months.

Resident Visas are valid for 3-years and requires a medical test and a health card. Individuals can obtain a health card for approximately Dh 300 at the Ministry of Health or at a recognized private hospital and should be renewed annually. It should be noted that individuals who test positive for AIDS will not be permitted to acquire a resident visa.

A family visa is an option for individuals with family members, which allows the sponsorship of the individual’s parents, spouse, and children under the age of 18. Take note that family visas are only possible if the individual earns a monthly salary of Dh 4,000 above.

Sponsorship Requirements

For a relative or friend to sponsor a tourist visa, he or she must earn over Dh 4,000 per month and hold a valid resident visa.

A hotel can sponsor a tourist visa only if you are a staying at the hotel, and will hold the traveller’s passport until all hotel payments are cleared. Theyrequire the visitor's date of arrival and flight details, and a photocopy of the first few pages of the visitor's passport which should be valid for at least three months.

The traveller’s visa must be deposited at the airport immigration at least one hour before the flight’s arrival. It must also be noted that the airline may require evidence (e.g. a photocopy) before departure that a valid visa awaits the traveller upon arrival.

boss double thump up for u oooo... ur explanation smooth like Tom Tom (express way)... boss anytime I enter Dubai I go find u ... u just too much.... boss abeg u fit hook me up wit any employer?? even if nah menial work .... nor even trust dis online application self... cus I don apply tire true online but no level.... anyone can help too plsssss.... thank u... hope to see positive response
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Festus2black: 1:35am On Sep 11, 2014
So can some secure a job wit an entry permit? Nd if after securing a job wit an entry permit wat den hapens?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by beedam(f): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
The fastest way is true a reliable agent with certification in nigeria.
Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mcsammy4u(m): 2:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
kelvin4jesu: Different Types of Visas

If you’re planning on travelling to the UAE prior to looking for work, you can choose to enter the country on a temporary visa and search for jobs during your stay. Once you secure employment, you can then apply for your work permit and resident visa through your employer.

Listed below are the different types of visas for entry to the UAE.

Entry Service Permit

The Entry Service Permit is a non-renewable visa sponsored by a UAE company or hotel licensed to operate in the United Arab Emirates. It costs Dh 120 plus Dh 10 delivery charge and will take at least two weeks to process and issue. The duration of stay is 14 days from date of entry, exclusive of arrival and departure days.

An Entry Service Permit applies to the following categories and their families accompanying them: company manager's representatives, sales managers, account auditors, delegations from companies or establishments to carry out a commercial activity in the UAE, enquirers requested by any of the establishments/companies operating in the UAE assumed to carry out an urgent task.

Tourist Visa

The Tourist Visa is a non-renewable visa which requires the sponsorship of a UAE resident (relative or friend), hotel, travel agency, or company and entitles its holder to a 30-day stay. It costs Dh 100 plus Dh 10 delivery charge and takes around 7 days to process and issue.

Visit Visa

The Visit Visa is a renewable visa which also requires the sponsorship of a UAE resident, hotel, travel agency, or company. It is valid for 60 days and is renewable for a total stay of up to 90 days. It costs Dh 100 plus Dh 10 delivery charge, and Dh 500 for renewing.

The Visit Visa applies to tourists who wish to spend more than 14 days in The UAE, those coming for family visits as well as those on long-term business visits. It is valid for entry within two months from the date of issue.

Transit Visa

The Transit Visa is a 4-day (96 hours) visa issued by sponsorship of an airline operating in the UAE. Transit passengers stopping at Dubai International Airport for a minimum of 5 hours are eligible for obtaining a transit visa provided that they have a valid ticket for an onward flight.

This visa is applicable to travellers who wish to embark upon city tours during the duration of their short stay in the UAE.

Multiple-Entry Visa

The Multiple-Entry Visa is for individuals who have a relationship with a reputable company in the UAE and are continuously visiting the UAE. It is valid for six months from the date of issue, and allows the traveller to stay for 30 days for each stay. It costs Dh 1,000 and must be obtained while in the country.

Resident Visa

Individuals who plan to live in the United Arab Emirates should obtain a Resident Visa. It will be issued by the Immigration department of the emirate the individual will be staying in and will be provided by the company the person is working for.

Individuals working outside of a Free Zone must stay with the company for a 12-month period starting from the day the visa has been received. If employees leave their employer before the end of the 12-month period and fail to secure another position within the Free Zone, they will receive a Country Ban which forbids them to work anywhere within the UAE for six months.

Resident Visas are valid for 3-years and requires a medical test and a health card. Individuals can obtain a health card for approximately Dh 300 at the Ministry of Health or at a recognized private hospital and should be renewed annually. It should be noted that individuals who test positive for AIDS will not be permitted to acquire a resident visa.

A family visa is an option for individuals with family members, which allows the sponsorship of the individual’s parents, spouse, and children under the age of 18. Take note that family visas are only possible if the individual earns a monthly salary of Dh 4,000 above.

Sponsorship Requirements

For a relative or friend to sponsor a tourist visa, he or she must earn over Dh 4,000 per month and hold a valid resident visa.

A hotel can sponsor a tourist visa only if you are a staying at the hotel, and will hold the traveller’s passport until all hotel payments are cleared. Theyrequire the visitor's date of arrival and flight details, and a photocopy of the first few pages of the visitor's passport which should be valid for at least three months.

The traveller’s visa must be deposited at the airport immigration at least one hour before the flight’s arrival. It must also be noted that the airline may require evidence (e.g. a photocopy) before departure that a valid visa awaits the traveller upon arrival.

boss I love ur explanation but am a novice here pls I want to go on with resident Visa but I'm I to look for work online b4 going or is it wen I did DAT I will start to search for d job ..... and au can I get d visa pls I don't know any thing abt travelling just put me try....God. bless u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mrramadan(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2014
frostmate:

Hello not actually answer your question. From ya post I can see you stay in umm Al quwain, what is rent like over there.... is it possible to live in umm Al quwain and work in Dubai or Ajman that is driving down to Dubai/Ajman every day for work?

I also direct question to other forumites

Yeah I stay in Umm Al Quwain. This is the cheapest city to live in, as far as UAE is concerned. You can drive from here to Ajman or Dubai. From here to Dubai is about 50km. If you think am, it is still worth it, since fuel is cheap and the roads are good, no traffic either, except when you get to Dubai... I will advise U to get a place here in Umm Al Quwain... Somewhere around Sheikh Villa, it's much cheaper...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mrramadan(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
kelvin4jesu:

I once met a guy he took me to umm al quwain where he was dump and camp by those Nigerians wicked agents at the expiration of his visa he was taken back to naija before he blocks card.
umm al quwain is the camping ground of those wicked agents and it is never possible to work in dubai from umm al quwain, is a two different states in uae,let no one decieve you. and umm al quwain is a dry zone,
there is a lady called Aunty rose (a Nigerian) she is a deadly wicked umm al quwain based visa agent she has swindled and ruined a lot of Nigerians

I live in Umm Al Quwain, so I can testify to this. I have seen quite a few. Not just Nigerians, even Camerounians. Chai, Dia ris God oh for these agents... Nice one @kelvin4jesu
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mrramadan(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
Wicked, evil and selfish agents and Nigerians that passes false informations to intending travelers back home thank God for nairaland and this forum,I got employment Freezone visa in dubai some years back with LULU HYPERMARKET as CCTV MM(monitoring and maintenance) but the pay was little then I had to start searching for another job because I was well informed and I came in with Freezone visa, by his grace I got a well paid lucrative job and my previous employer threatened to ban me but because I was well informed he could not do anything but if it is labour visa I will not dare it because I will be fined, banned and repatriated back to naija and labour visa you have to work 9hrs daily your off days is not a right because your employer can still use you on your off days the most painful aspect of it all your international passport will be seized by your employer until the 2years expiration of your contract. No liberty nor right as the name implies LABOUR VISA

True talk my brother. I'm currently on one of those contracts. I work my ass off. I never knew all these before coming. I still dey regret till today. 9hrs/day, 6days/week... But it is well... @kelvin4jesu, I'd love to hook up with U someday soon, over a cup of tea. Make we relate small... Hope U no mind *no homo*.. smiley

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mrramadan(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2014
kelvin4jesu:
the money paid varies and it depends on your employer, some employers are willing to pay more while some are just extremely wicked, lik house help 1000-1800aed,
security job in dubai 1500-2500aed
security job in abu dhabi 3500-4500 aed(only persons with attested certificate works in abu dhabi)

note:1 AED=44 OR 45 NAIRA SO DO THE MATHS ABOVE.

I won't advise my enemy's enemy to come and work as a maid/househelp in this country oh! Not after I have seen the way these people treat house helps.
N.B: For those who want to know more about what I mean, just go to Youtube and search for "Maid in UAE"
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
mrramadan:

Yeah I stay in Umm Al Quwain. This is the cheapest city to live in, as far as UAE is concerned. You can drive from here to Ajman or Dubai. From here to Dubai is about 50km. If you think am, it is still worth it, since fuel is cheap and the roads are good, no traffic either, except when you get to Dubai... I will advise U to get a place here in Umm Al Quwain... Somewhere around Sheikh Villa, it's much cheaper...

Thank you your post was very helpful and informative
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mrramadan(m): 6:57pm On Sep 11, 2014
kelvin4jesu:

people that normally do all this criminal act is those dierra boys with KALLY WALLY VISA,they do every evil to survive in dubai because they have no passport and no identity, I always pity people that do fall prey to them

Those guys are something else. When I said something age that Naija guys here can be snobbish, it was dem I was referring to. Once dem soji say U jasi, dem no go like U... God dey
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mrramadan(m): 6:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
kelvin4jesu: nice trend but pls be informed UAE is sumtimes as hard as hell.advice to get rich quick syndrome persons.

Una dey hear now oh. For those who are in a haste to enter UAE. BUT, if you work hard and calm urself down, you will learn a lot...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mrramadan(m): 7:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
frostmate:

Thank you your post was very helpful and informative

You're welcome. But hope say U get car sha? Even if U don't have a car but you have lived in the bustling city of Lagos and had to go to work daily from Ikorodu to Island, then it will be a piece of cake for you.. Hope U understand what I mean...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Mcsammy4u(m): 8:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
mrramadan:

I won't advise my enemy's enemy to come and work as a maid/househelp in this country oh! Not after I have seen the way these people treat house helps.
N.B: For those who want to know more about what I mean, just go to Youtube and search for "Maid in UAE"
. thanks bro so someone like me that is still in naija, what work can u prescribe for me to do if I want to go and how do I go about securing it. I am an HND holder.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mrramadan(m): 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
Mcsammy4u: . thanks bro so someone like me that is still in naija, what work can u prescribe for me to do if I want to go and how do I go about securing it. I am an HND holder.

My brother, I will suggest, you start reading from page 1, you will find all the answers you seek... Don't make up ur mind until U reach the last page...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 9:10pm On Sep 11, 2014
mrramadan:

My brother, I will suggest, you start reading from page 1, you will find all the answers you seek... Don't make up ur mind until U reach the last page...
boss u nor go understand... nah as body dey do am nah e dey let u no so... lolzzzzz help man ooo even if na security or any oda menial work ...man go do ooo... ... tanx for ur enlightenment ... u guys are really educating here
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
mrramadan:

True talk my brother. I'm currently on one of those contracts. I work my ass off. I never knew all these before coming. I still dey regret till today. 9hrs/day, 6days/week... But it is well... @kelvin4jesu, I'd love to hook up with U someday soon, over a cup of tea. Make we relate small... Hope U no mind *no homo*.. smiley
so na work of 30mins per day you wan day do for dubai before abi?are you working as a security guard?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
fohiss:
boss u nor go understand... nah as body dey do am nah e dey let u no so... lolzzzzz help man ooo even if na security or any oda menial work ...man go do ooo... ... tanx for ur enlightenment ... u guys are really educating here
lolssss...naija av tayad you....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 9:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
omoteamac: lolssss...naija av tayad you....
boss I sight u ...lolzzz I dey hear labour Nd free zone visas ..hmmm if dem like make dem make d labour ×2 ... I still like am ooo provided dem dey pay
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2014
fohiss:
boss I sight u ...lolzzz I dey hear labour Nd free zone visas ..hmmm if dem like make dem make d labour ×2 ... I still like am ooo provided dem dey pay
hahahahahahaha....omo i day feel you joor..u will surely get there...funny dude...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
omoteamac: hahahahahahaha....omo i day feel you joor..u will surely get there...funny dude...
thump up man... ###smiles### wetin man go do nah..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mrramadan(m): 10:42pm On Sep 11, 2014
omoteamac: so na work of 30mins per day you wan day do for dubai before abi?are you working as a security guard?

Hahahaha cheesy , I'm not that lazy oh, nice one bro... I no be security guard oh... I'm a sales coordinator in a manufacturing company here. My brother, e no easy. For those that have worked with Indians, dem go understand wetin I mean...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by mrramadan(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
fohiss:

Hehehehe, he better calm down, if not... Hmmmmm... I met 2 guys some weeks back when I went for medicals, one said he spent 1.2M to get here, only for him to discover he was given a visit visa. He finally got a job sha but as a contruction worker (aka labourer in Naija). He works 9hrs/day, 7 days/week... And he is on a 2yrs contract. To be sincere, if I had 300k in cash, I would not come over to this country. But at the sametime, I have learnt quite a lot in my short stay here....

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 7:45am On Sep 12, 2014
mrramadan:

Hehehehe, he better calm down, if not... Hmmmmm... I met 2 guys some weeks back when I went for medicals, one said he spent 1.2M to get here, only for him to discover he was given a visit visa. He finally got a job sha but as a contruction worker (aka labourer in Naija). He works 9hrs/day, 7 days/week... And he is on a 2yrs contract. To be sincere, if I had 300k in cash, I would not come over to this country. But at the sametime, I have learnt quite a lot in my short stay here....
shuuuuuuuu 1.2m LA wah ooo ...but wetin 300k wan do for naija self... hmmmmm make man help man ooo naija don dey rugged ooo corruption don dey take charge .... just imagine I go write SSS interview ...one officer der say make I bring 150k make e work am for me .... just imagine am make u balance am nqh... e better say I add bal join take enter Dubai nah
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2014
fohiss:
shuuuuuuuu 1.2m LA wah ooo ...but wetin 300k wan do for naija self... hmmmmm make man help man ooo naija don dey rugged ooo corruption don dey take charge .... just imagine I go write SSS interview ...one officer der say make I bring 150k make e work am for me .... just imagine am make u balance am nqh... e better say I add bal join take enter Dubai nah
lolsss...no mind mrramadan jare...300k?na wa oooo...and now way him don know say uae no make sense,make him come back come set up business and STAY fr naija nau... Lolsss

Never will people understand that small businesses(like buying and selling cannot thrive in naija EXCEPT if you are planning to mak it look big by adding more fund...maybe you can talk of rendering services sha(e.g teaching,driving,photography,repairs etc).
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 11:13am On Sep 12, 2014
Hi all, cc: kelvin4jesu,

I am a professional working in Lagos as a travel consultant. However due to the future forecast of the aviation industry in the country, I have a feeling that if there will be an advancement in the industry, it will only favor those who have not certified themselves but also those who have international experience as is the norm of our Nigerian Environment.

This recent research analysis has forced me into thinking relocating to Dubai will be the best option for me to not only harness the soaring aviation industry in Dubai but to also grab some international experience.

I have also noticed jobs are practically dwindling in Nigeria and only the informed forms who are versatile will know how to walk through it. I have a friend who recently traveled to Dubai on a 3 months visa with which she later got a job but I have a feeling she got a Labor visa as analyzed by kevin4jesu and she's been pestering me to crossover with the same process which I have no problem doing.

My question however is what is the best type of residence permit to look out for when and if I come to Dubai in search of a job. what are the possibilities of getting a travel job with my current 5 years experience in the travel industry here in Nigeria.

I have been following job posts on www.dubizzle.com which seems to be like their national ads site in dubai for jobs and they post jobs there everyday but based on the research I did on accommodation, I cant seem to find a balance. I am ready to relocate to dubai for the first 3months to look for a job but the cost of getting a suitable accommodation is tearing my brains apart.

I will really appreciate the contribution of kevin4jesu on this and other dubai residents at this time because Im about to buy me a lovely Infinity FX35 and continue my hussle here in Nigeria but if the Dubai option is positive, Im willing to come and make more money for the future...

Nairaland Experts.... Over to you.

kelvin4jesu:
The fastest way is true a reliable agent with certification in nigeria.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by HawtMummie(f): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hmmm.. just settled in for a 10 days leisure trip in Dubai
My journey story...check in for Etihad was 5:30 am - 7am..i got the airport 6am..checked in..checked on Ebola counter..port health officer asked for pure water money..at 6am!!! I didnt give.
Thru customs, Faan, immigrations...they asked for yellow card, thank God I have. those that didn't were referred back to the port health office, outside the Airport main gate..i pitied them.
Then the wait began.......we were at the boarding gate oooooo. Etihad staffs refused to address us, a 9 am flight, at 1pm, we were still WAITING....tempers flared..come see curses...awon iyalaya epe.(mother of curses) only for one to come and say the aircraft is faulty and we will be booked on any available aircraft going to dubai. Lo and behold Emirates was preparing for take off, come see race!! Pple running to board...awuf something..long story short, 2 list were drafted, my name was on the one for Emirates..it was already 3pm. we boarded, enjoyed our flight..landed dubai at 1am. Still jetlagged but thankful...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rohzeez: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
at hawstmummie...... you mean they still dey ask for yellow card.....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
I guess a scammer just tried sending me a PM can i pls advice whoever u are that im not a novice and the fact that im asking questions or making inquiries doesnt mean im stupid enough to commit my cheddars to ur hand Desperate Slim or whatever u call urself...

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:52pm On Sep 12, 2014
Drumma, I believe u r aware of all the announcements I have been making on the thread regarding private messages. Please ask your questions here and I will answer u. Don't send (or attempt) to send me a PM.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 2:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
Good to know im able to get your attention.... Im sure you noticed i sent u an automated msg as i have no intentions Pm u just incase.

Well i need your advise on my possible relocation to dubai as posted earlier, accommodation seems to be a factored element delaying my final decisions... What would u advise
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by drumma(m): 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
Good to know im able to get your attention.... Im sure you noticed i sent u an automated msg as i have no intentions Pm u just incase.

Well i need your advise on my possible relocation to dubai as posted earlier, accommodation seems to be a factored element delaying my final decisions... What would u advise

monchouchou:

Drumma, I believe u r aware of all the announcements I have been making on the thread regarding private messages. Please ask your questions here and I will answer u. Don't send (or attempt) to send me a PM.

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.