Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657371 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
Please house,
I want to attest my credentials at ministry of foreign affairs and UAE embasy in abuja. pls i know these has be discussed B4, but cant locate it.

please i need to Know cost, locations, and how to go abt it to get it done fast.
Thanks All
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by klens(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
Please people, which Tour Agency or Airline someone will use now for Tourist visa? I want to start making enquiries
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sonofaGod: 10:20am On Oct 22, 2014
monchouchou:
'

There are 4 different licensing bodies in the UAE: DHA (for Dubai), HAAD (for Abu Dhabi and Al Ain), MOH (for the other emirates) and one given by Dubai Health Care City which is a Free zone entity. They all have different requirements and procedures for licensing.

Previously if you had a license from one, you could only practice in the jurisdiction governed by that body, but recently they have been unified. So, even if you have a DHA license you can still practice in Abu Dhabi (subject to meeting some conditions).

Do a search on google for more info on each of them.
[b][/b]tnks a lot mochocho for your kind reply,I went on google but didn't quite get much because d response there was quite vague with regards to foreign trained medical doctors.will still keep researching though and I will appreciate more info from u or other forumites who are knowledgeable about d subject matter
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sonofaGod: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2014
;Well,just went from page 1 to page 307 in just 5days.well y'll can stop clapping for me now grin.really informative and intruiging thread tho from d initial DIY campaign and straight forward process,to d potential scammers one of which was particularly shocking(oga ooooo)...I can make a super story out of this thread yet!!!anyway really noticed that not even one medical doctor commented on d thread which was quite disappointing abi dem nor dey hustle for that side?have a lovely day nairalanders and let's keep d thread pumping

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2014
sonofaGod:
;Well,just went from page 1 to page 307 in just 5days.well y'll can stop clapping for me now grin.really informative and intruiging thread tho from d initial DIY campaign and straight forward process,to d potential scammers one of which was particularly shocking(oga ooooo)...I can make a super story out of this thread yet!!!anyway really noticed that not even one medical doctor commented on d thread which was quite disappointing abi dem nor dey hustle for that side?have a lovely day nairalanders and let's keep d thread pumping

Congratulations smiley smiley. If most of the new comers do as you have done, the thread will be able to move forward. However, I am sure there was a guy asking questions about the medical field and he got some answers as well.

Will try and post some links for you.

http://www.dha.gov.ae/en/SectorsDirectorates/Directorates/HealthRegulation/Pages/Usermanuals.aspx

The above is for DHA.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2014
sonofaGod:

As a medical doctor that is qualified you are probably better off in the western nations. Why would you want to relocate to the middle east?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
Donxavier:

As a medical doctor that is qualified you are probably better off in the western nations. Why would you want to relocate to the middle east?

y not just comment on what u know and stay mute on others.

Many nigerian Drs and cosultant are working in Saudi and UAE earning good money and its tax free.

its just that most jobs are contract, so after a while, they either come back to naija n invest or they move to the west.
google it, u will fine out thausand of Drs and other health professionals from Europe, USA and other parts of the world working in UAE, saudi ....

For Med Drs n other health professionals who want to work in d UAE, u need a UAE sponsor to help u take licensing exam. U can also travel to UAE and take the exams b4 looking 4 job but it will cost will cost more.
Also, u can take the exam outside UAE thrugh their partner pomotric centers just google well. b4 the lost of nairaland data, we had some info about that from a nigerian Dr, who passed through the process. oga... posted it here. that guy oga.... actually had so much info but.....

Best way to go is to start sending applications from nigeria, u may be lucky to get an organisation that will contact u and sponsor u.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
iiiyyyk:

Many nigerian Drs and cosultant are working in Saudi and UAE earning good money and its tax free.

its just that most jobs are contract, so after a while, they either come back to naija n invest or they move to the west.
google it, u will fine out thausand of Drs and other health professionals from Europe, USA and other parts of the world working in UAE, saudi ....

For Med Drs n other health professionals who want to work in d UAE, u need a UAE sponsor to help u take licensing exam. U can also travel to UAE and take the exams b4 looking 4 job but it will cost will cost more.
Also, u can take the exam outside UAE thrugh their partner pomotric centers just google well. b4 the lost of nairaland data, we had some info about that from a nigerian Dr, who passed through the process. oga... posted it here. that guy oga.... actually had so much info but.....

Best way to go is to start sending applications from nigeria, u may be lucky to get an organisation that will contact u and sponsor u.

But that's exactly what I did. I gave an opinion and I still stand by my statements. You have also given yours, only that you come off as rude, either ways people would do what they want to do.

The second bolded was why I made those statements and proceeded to ask the reasons for the relocation.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2014
iiiyyyk:

oga... posted it here. that guy oga.... actually had so much info but.....

I totally agree with you on this
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sonofaGod: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2014
Donxavier:

tnks a lot xavier for your concern,well d arab destination for me is a choice for me now and doesn't necessarily mean its d only option am looking at.tnks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sonofaGod: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
iiiyyyk:

tnks a lot for taking time out to reply me in such a detailed manner.but trust me have been doing a lot of research online and it will really b of help if I get more info frm somebody over there who is knowledgeable in d subject matter or practising.also d oga post have been deleted I think cos d only time anybody made mention of similar interest was by a nurse and physiotherapist and d answers were non-committal..plz if u can throw more light on wat u mean by"I will need a UAE sponsor"for d exam,will really appreciate.tnks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Volvic: 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
I am posting this message on the forum in the hope that it will help at least one person not to fall prey to this fraudster, who duped me out of an estimated $8,000. I met him in Dubai, his said his name was FAVOUR but he is also know as EMMANUEL CHINEDU ONWUAGBA, as this appears to be the name on his passport that he used to collect the money at Western Union.

He was meant to assist in getting a job in Dubai for my brother etc but he made off with the money.

Whilst I normally take precaution when dealing with people, this man seemed to be very good in his craft of deception and he staged the deception so very well and skilfully, coming back at various points, presenting documents that suggests that the work and visa were in process, asking for documents to be signed, some to be submitted etc etc, very long story indeed. Even after getting the money, he will still come back with various documents and chase me on the phone to submit more etc but it is now clear that all these were part of the deception to make it look like the processing was going smooth.

I checked him out online to see whether there was anything written about him before I decided to give him the money but nothing showed up but I am sure he must have duped someone else before myself but if he is not exposed, then he will continue to do so. I attach his photo and hope no one else falls prey to him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
Nawa, scammers everywhere. December is close by, use agents at your own risk grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Pleas has any one done attestation of document at UAE embassy in abuja b4?.

Please I want to know cost and time, also location will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 8:39am On Oct 24, 2014
very very painful to see a fellow naija been duped by same naija .... country hard still u go see some heartless naija removing DAT little pin out of ur hand all d name of I must make am .... wen d curse bigin locate u now u go say nah ur granny dey do u... hmmmm .... God is watching ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by flowerpretty: 10:12am On Oct 24, 2014
See his face, criminal. I wonder how wicked some people could be.........swindling people all in the name of wanting to make money. Its only we nigerians that do such to each other. There is God o
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
chai, this tread i gradually dieing......

where ar the gurus in the house.......

please has any one done attestation of document at UAE embassy here in nigeria??

Thanks....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by unikazzy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
pls confirm this nairalander "Bootylicious"

she said she base in dubai and she posted an advert for driving job in dubai and said it's cost 500k.

is this a scam or what?

https://www.nairaland.com/1520756/live-work-united-arab-emirates/5
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 6:39am On Oct 25, 2014
unikazzy:
pls confirm this nairalander "Bootylicious"
she said she base in dubai and she posted an advert for driving job in dubai and said it's cost 500k.
is this a scam or what?
https://www.nairaland.com/1520756/live-work-united-arab-emirates/5

Posted over in job section because people here are wise to the thieves and con men (and women!)
Money up front = SCAM
Almost everything with UAE Dubai is a scam now unfortunatly.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 12:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
This is becoming too much. How come we don't see people getting scammed so much for Aussie, Canadian and UK visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
iiiyyyk:

please has any one done attestation of document at UAE embassy here in nigeria??

Thanks....

I can't remember how much it was. I wish I could be of more help. You can call embassy and find out or this thread the answer is somewhere in one of the pages.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 1:33pm On Oct 25, 2014
frostmate:
This is becoming too much. How come we don't see people getting scammed so much for Aussie, Canadian and UK visa

Canadian shocked
Not long back there were hundreds of people scammed out of millions
by a huge Canadian visa scam!
Thieves are everywhere!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by okeyz(m): 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
this thread is becoming annoying
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by donrocky(m): 8:35am On Oct 28, 2014
hello house wow its been a very longtime here......thank God have finally made it to DUBAI....have been in dubai for almost a month now.....i thank you all here on your advise when i was still seaching and ponding to get the visa........my problem now is that have not been able to get a job since have arrived...you dont know who to trust here.....i dont know if there is anyone here that have a link on how a could get a job here....i dont mind any unskilled jobs......and its really been hell usin this job finder site DUBZZILE .....so many scammer and bloody lier there,,,,,i really need this job before my visa expires.....thanks and wish you well
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2014
@justi4jesu,i saw a tab on awok.com ,how can i get it? U knw d company is in dubai,how can i get it here in naija?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2014
Teeklef:
@justi4jesu,i saw a tab on awok.com ,how can i get it? U knw d company is in dubai,how can i get it here in naija?

Click on my signature it will take you to my Pre-order thread.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:12am On Oct 30, 2014
....All ye that wish to work as Cabin Crew, a cabin crew friend sent me this yesterday!!!!!!!

Goodluck cheesy cheesy

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:20am On Oct 30, 2014
donrocky:
hello house wow its been a very longtime here......thank God have finally made it to DUBAI....have been in dubai for almost a month now.....i thank you all here on your advise when i was still seaching and ponding to get the visa........my problem now is that have not been able to get a job since have arrived...you dont know who to trust here.....i dont know if there is anyone here that have a link on how a could get a job here....i dont mind any unskilled jobs......and its really been hell usin this job finder site DUBZZILE .....so many scammer and bloody lier there,,,,,i really need this job before my visa expires.....thanks and wish you well

Yes there scammers on dubizzle but also so many genuine jobs there.

Let me give you a hint!

Do less of clicking Apply now for jobs on dubizzle because thats what virtually everyone does and they get their Cv's trashed most times.

Do more of advertising your CV and skills and you will get calls and emails for interviews everyday, broadcast your Cv early in morning around 6am to 7am because thats when Top managers and HR's go to work and surf dubizzle for applicants , you can be invited for even like 2 to 3 interviews on the same day.

Trust me..............IT WORKS LIKE MAGIC.

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:24am On Oct 30, 2014
iiiyyyk:

Thanks....

Yes i have. sorry for the late response, its almost #5,000 per document.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by harrrry: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please I need advice, a friend was issue business visa today so he his some how scared of the Nigeria airport officers and do you know any cheap hotel e can stay for 6 days please. He is using a virgin passport. Please what are the documents and necessary precaution e should come with to avoid avenue for those ogas there cos now he his with e-visa and passport only

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.