Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657342 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:44am On Nov 17, 2014
Meet the world's top Universities in Dubai

Join us at the QS Grad School Tour in Dubai on 28th November. The event gives aspiring Masters and PhD candidates a fantastic opportunity to
meet face-to-face with admissions directors from the world's top international universities.

Who? Duisenberg, Duke-Fuqua, Grenoble GSB, HEC-Paris, Hult, IE, Imperial, King's and many more...

When? 28 November 2014

Where? The H Hotel, Sheikh Zayed Road

Why? It is the best chance for candidates to meet with and ask questions to admissions teams and find out more about international Masters and PhD programs

How? Register now at www.topuniversities.com/itec
Additionally, attendees also have the opportunity to apply for exclusive QS scholarships worth $1.7 million, and the first 100 attendees on the day will receive a complimentary copy of the QS Top Grad School Guide.

To register for the event, please go to http://www.topuniversities.com/events/qs-world-grad-school-tour/middle-east/dubai?utm_source=itec&utm_medium=announcement&utm_campaign=WGST_F14_Dubai&partnerid=3596 and if you need any further information please contact middle-east@qs.com.

We look forward to seeing you at the fair.

Warm Regards,
Team at QS

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Kimsunh: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
My lil bro wants to go to Dubai for Xmas, he is 23 years and does not intend working because he has his business here and its functioning good. How will he go about securing the 14 days visa? I will need urgent assistant from everyone in the house, also i have this question: I will like to know if Etihad still sponsors visa for Nigerians who purchase air ticket with them. Thank you very much and I hope to hear from y'all very soon. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2014
Kimsunh:
My lil bro wants to go to Dubai for Xmas, he is 23 years and does not intend working because he has his business here and its functioning good. How will he go about securing the 14 days visa? I will need urgent assistant from everyone in the house, also i have this question: I will like to know if Etihad still sponsors visa for Nigerians who purchase air ticket with them. Thank you very much and I hope to hear from y'all very soon. Thanks

If you ask Ethiad the direct question then you will have the FACTS.
Anyone here can only give an opinion.

Then YOU can post the answer.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Kimsunh: 7:05pm On Nov 19, 2014
ok ty
worry359:

If you ask Ethiad the direct question then you will have the FACTS.
Anyone here can only give an opinion.

Then YOU can post the answer.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hello guys.. I applied for a job via dubizzle and I got this response about 4-5hrs after

Good day,
           Hope this email meets you well, we got your application trough dubbizle and we are willing to consider you if you meet up with our criteria, kindly send us your location, if you are currently outside of Dubai, we will need the following documents from you.
   - curriculum vitae (C.V)
   - full standing picture
   - passport photograph
   - passport data page
           Kindly don't hesitate to include your mobile number in your reply incase we will need to contact you trough phone .
     Thanks.

I have some of the documents they requested for except of passport pages.. Bt I can process that as soon as possible.
I want to send all I have to them nd tell them I will start processing passport next week monday. Pls where can process passport close to me, I stay at ojuelegba.. Urgent pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Gooci:
Hello guys.. I applied for a job via dubizzle and I got this response about 4-5hrs after

Before you do anything else
Before you even breathe again.
Contact (E-mail them) ans ask them
"Will there be ANY fees to pay"

If there are fees or they do not reply then it's probably a scam.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 9:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
worry359:

Before you do anything else
Before you even breathe again.
Contact (E-mail them) ans ask them
"Will there be ANY fees to pay"

If there are fees or they do not reply then it's probably a scam.

Thanks boss... I can't go any further if dem ask for money. I bliv dey shld cater for visa nd mayb flight or not. If at all I av to pay, it shld be flight abbi
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:50am On Nov 20, 2014
Kimsunh:

Since he only wants the 2 weeks visa Etihad should be able to sponsor him. Call them and find out.

Also, since he has enough funds, he should consider going with Emirate airlines and using one of their many vacation packages.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:52am On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:

Good day,
           Hope this email meets you well, we got your application trough dubbizle and we are willing to consider you if you meet up with our criteria, kindly send us your location, if you are currently outside of Dubai, we will need the following documents from you.
   - curriculum vitae (C.V)
   - full standing picture
   - passport photograph
   - passport data page
           Kindly don't hesitate to include your mobile number in your reply incase we will need to contact you trough phone .
     Thanks.

I have some of the documents they requested for except of passport pages.. Bt I can process that as soon as possible.
I want to send all I have to them nd tell them I will start processing passport next week monday. Pls where can process passport close to me, I stay at ojuelegba.. Urgent pls

It sounds weird and is probably a scam. Anyway just keep your eyes open and don't let them sweet talk you into paying any money.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Rivettsolutions: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
As a university graduate with 3years experience in Nigeria please is it advisable to travel to dubai in December with 1 month tourist visa with the hope of looking for job? Will there be vacancies/ jobs opportunities considering the fact that December is end of the year? Please I will appreciate your advice. Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by figur: 9:20am On Nov 21, 2014
Good day everyone,I plan on visiting dubai this month end and I will like to hear suggestions on the cheapest flights to take. I have used google search and the information there is all confusing.pls someone should please suggest to me airlines and their prices.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 10:12am On Nov 21, 2014
monchouchou:

It sounds weird and is probably a scam. Anyway just keep your eyes open and don't let them sweet talk you into paying any money.

pay wetin av sent them evrything they asked for except for int.passport, hopefully, i will get it nxt week. m still xpecting feedback from them about wat av sent
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iblaw: 12:33am On Nov 22, 2014
figur:
Good day everyone,I plan on visiting dubai this month end and I will like to hear suggestions on the cheapest flights to take. I have used google search and the information there is all confusing.pls someone should please suggest to me airlines and their prices.

use Etihad
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
I have been in the UAE since Thursday and will be pleased to meet any Nairalander. I attended winners chapel on Friday, did any of us here also attend winners chapel? any information regarding walk in interviews will be duly appreciated.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by tunnex190: 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2014
ugsams:
I have been in the UAE since Thursday and will be pleased to meet any Nairalander. I attended winners chapel on Friday, did any of us here also attend winners chapel? any information regarding walk in interviews will be duly appreciated.

Where is that chapel in UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
tunnex190:

Where is that chapel in UAE?

Flora Grand Hotel(Very close to Al rigga Metro Exit 2,Deira)

Ground Floor

Go to the Entrance----->turn left and that's Winners Chapel.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sonofaGod: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Plz am still waiting for your kind responsegrin
monchouchou:

Congratulations smiley smiley. If most of the new comers do as you have done, the thread will be able to move forward. However, I am sure there was a guy asking questions about the medical field and he got some answers as well.

Will try and post some links for you.

http://www.dha.gov.ae/en/SectorsDirectorates/Directorates/HealthRegulation/Pages/Usermanuals.aspx

The above is for DHA.
tnks again mouchochou,ur post was really helpful.d process seems simple enuff from registering for an exam,havin d eligibility and passing d exams b4 u can seek for jobs and practise..a friend of mine however told me there is a document u must obtain from their foreign ministry b4 u can start d process and dat may necessitate u travelling to dubai,gettin it then coming back to naija and wait for a response frm d foreign ministry b4 u kick start d process.plz can u enlighten me on dat and P.S wats ur profession! grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2014
finally, my friend arrived at UAE on saturday, he went thru an agent that secured a driving job for him.
he has started his registeration and he's happy. Tho he will undergo trainning for about 3-6months for dia driving courses.
he said the salary is fixed percentage of hoe much he brings in monthly and after working for 6monthss, yur entittled to 1month leave nd after 10 straight months, he's entitlled to 2months leave. d guy jst de spray me wit pix since saturday.

pls o, i no de advertise any agent.
cuz as i de so, mesef stll de apply for dubizzle for jobs. na two companies don turn up so far... Still xpecting response from that company that asked me to send them my documents.

by the way, where i fit do int passport for lag? btw ojuelegba and ajah, is dia anywhere close by?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2014
Gooci:
finally, my friend arrived at UAE on saturday, he went thru an agent that secured a driving job for him.
he has started his registeration and he's happy. Tho he will undergo trainning for about 3-6months for dia driving courses.
he said the salary is fixed percentage of hoe much he brings in monthly and after working for 6monthss, yur entittled to 1month leave nd after 10 straight months, he's entitlled to 2months leave. d guy jst de spray me wit pix since saturday.

pls o, i no de advertise any agent.
cuz as i de so, mesef stll de apply for dubizzle for jobs. na two companies don turn up so far... Still xpecting response from that company that asked me to send them my documents.

by the way, where i fit do int passport for lag? btw ojuelegba and ajah, is dia anywhere close by?

Good to know.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
For job seekers..

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:19am On Nov 27, 2014
500 males required!!!

Date: 31 December 2014 Breaking New year

Timing: 12pm to 12am

Job description: manage the crowd.

Dress code: black suit.

Rate: 800 AED

Casting: Today Thursday 27 November at 4 pm

Please bring with you:
Passport coloured copy
Visa coloured copy
Emirates ID coloured copy.

For more information please contact us 0506880682
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by goryorhal(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2014
justi4jesu:
500 males required!!!

Please bring with you:
Passport coloured copy
Visa coloured copy

Can someone from naija apply for this ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 10:28am On Nov 28, 2014
goryorhal:

lol.... thats a one-day job... chop_chop money cheesy... i dont think they can do homecountry recruit
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 10:30am On Nov 28, 2014
pls at every1 currently in dubai, pls, assuming someone wants to register for Nebosh in dubai, how convenient is it combining it with a security job??
i.e. doing a security job and going for Nebosh programme??
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by iiiyyyk(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2014
Please house, can one buy UAE Dihram here in nigeria? Or should I just buy USD?

Buying USD, means I will start looking for were to convert as soon as I land UAE.

Please I need answers.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2014
@justwise:.......actually the man is only redering a fly nw pay later service for im....and he is my uncle's fwend...he is nt collecting any money from me....and can i have ur number....so wer cn i obtain the medicals
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2014
goryorhal:

Nope you can clearly see the requirements.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2014
justi4jesu:
500 males required!!!

Please bring with you:
Passport coloured copy
Visa coloured copy

....pls bro...where can i get a medical certificate...i wanna use it for visa processing
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2014
Gooci:
pls at every1 currently in dubai, pls, assuming someone wants to register for Nebosh in dubai, how convenient is it combining it with a security job??
i.e. doing a security job and going for Nebosh programme??

Nebosh is 4,500 Dirhams

Contact
Company : Green World Group
Telephone : 971-04-2528805
Mobile : 552851440
Email : greenwgroupseo@gmail.com
Web Site : http://greenwgroup.ae

([s]Can't remember the name of the school though) will ask my colleague and get back to you tomorrow.[/s]

it depends if you are off duty on fridays then you can opt for Friday classes.

Note: Well i don't want to discourage you but i know 3 Nigerians with Nebosh certificates here and are eager to change jobs but Employers keep requesting for Indians and the likes. So sad. It is well. But its better you have it and try your luck. who knows.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Teeboy22:
....pls bro...where can i get a medical certificate...i wanna use it for visa processing

Take metro to Union station exit 2, then ask around where they board buses to Sharjah/Ajman, ask for Visa Medical typing center.

I think its 200 dirhams or there about, they will type and and book your medical online at Sunapor, thats where Medical fitness centre(Dubai Health Authority) is located.

Afterwards you go with the print out to DHA at Sunapor for your Medicals.

Note: You must go with your original Employment visa carrying the Dubai Exit and Entry stamp,else they wont attend to you.

Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.