Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657221 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by queenataba(f): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
Please house, I need the site for Dubai visa verification. pls. pls. pls
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Fridelly(m): 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gooci:

its an employment visa..... seems it will not affect me. If otherwise, i don blow bdat cool

No p! Let's get the gist about how it goes! All the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gooci:

its an employment visa..... seems it will not affect me. If otherwise, i don blow bdat cool
...Qatar dey dia nw....buh i dnt fnk the age wateva means shar
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeklef(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
How did u get ur employment visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
Teeboy22:
...Qatar dey dia nw....buh i dnt fnk the age wateva means shar
Let's see how it goes shha... I prefer dubai to Qatar because of businesses in dubai. Qatar is more of jst salary
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
Gooci:

Let's see how it goes shha... I prefer dubai to Qatar because of businesses in dubai. Qatar is more of jst salary

abi oo..my bruv

u Mean Qatar salary payment is on a high level that dubai...

Tunde Euro..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colored(m): 1:52am On Feb 19, 2015
I called Emirates and asked about the age restriction. they said I can apply for a visa though I'm just 20
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:29am On Feb 19, 2015
colored:
I called Emirates and asked about the age restriction. they said I can apply for a visa though I'm just 20

Then go ahead but note that they will be in charge of your hotel booking for 2weeks or 1month depending on your visa duration.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2015
Hello house, I am new in this forum, thou hav read d thread of conversation, here is my story b4 I got here. I gave an agent 150k for a Dubai tourist visa 6th,feb ds year, he latr called me that there's a new devt (age restriction) nd askd me 4my mum's Ipassport wc I wsnt able 2provide bt he latr said he would kno ow 2go abt it, but since den he said I shd wait till feb ending. Bt according to wat I read here,d processing shdnt b more dan 3-5working days. Plss can fellow nairalander advise me on ds on wat 2do, wats my fate likely 2b as regard d r age restriction d duration ts taking d agent (dahs lyk 3wks) nd even d money I paid. All comments nd advice wud b appreciated.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 11:35am On Feb 19, 2015
kaizenBash:
Hello house, I am new in this forum, thou hav read d thread of conversation, here is my story b4 I got here. I gave an agent 150k for a Dubai tourist visa 6th,feb ds year, he latr called me that there's a new devt (age restriction) nd askd me 4my mum's Ipassport wc I wsnt able 2provide bt he latr said he would kno ow 2go abt it, but since den he said I shd wait till feb ending. Bt according to wat I read here,d processing shdnt b more dan 3-5working days. Plss can fellow nairalander advise me on ds on wat 2do, wats my fate likely 2b as regard d r age restriction d duration ts taking d agent (dahs lyk 3wks) nd even d money I paid. All comments nd advice wud b appreciated.
kaizenBash:
pls justi4jesu, bigm, emmy, oga justwise and any nairalander ur views on ds wud be appreciated
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
colored:

What kind of visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
kaizenBash:

You just have to pray and wait for the agent you have started with because if truly he applied/posted your visa, you can do anything about it until the visa is out or the application is cancelled before you can proceed to reapply.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kaizenBash(m): 6:44pm On Feb 19, 2015
justi4jesu:

You just have to pray and wait for the agent you have started with because if truly he applied/posted your visa, you can do anything about it until the visa is out or the application is cancelled before you can proceed to reapply.
ok, thnx a lot for that, bt is there rly a way d age restriction cud b done as he said 2me? Jes want 2know ow feasible it is.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
ken1982:

Kevin4jesu y r u vibrating....ogapaktapakta that was d main contributor to dis forum surprised us with scam n u think u can't surprise us too...just stick to d rules n contribute as much as u can without taking anybody's money all in d name of assistance whereas na scam...ur conscience is enough to .mk u no if u r a scammer or a truthful person...

woaw...so dat guy ogapatapata was a scammer...with all his post nd other good stuffs he does..pls cn u refer me 2 any page on dis thread 2 see it...

Wonder shall neva end...

I av been readn since page 1 till date..was wonder y hiz username is showing NOBODY...oGA OOO
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 1:08am On Feb 20, 2015
DrDre1:

Mr . Samstel, I don't think you read my initial reply. I just told you there's really no cause for alarm about some of the issues you have raised.

1.it is true dat I will still pay some money in qatar for mai residence permit?coz mai agent didn't tell me dat,I got dat here.
Yes, you will pay for your residence permit yourself. The fees shot up around slightly over a year ago. Different companies charge different amounts but prepare for something in the range of 2500qrs to 3000qrs.

2.During d cause of d processing my agent took mai SSCE result to Abuja for attestation,now dat heard dat it is important pls can I attest mai ND coz is original and mai HND statement with mai transcript coz I study elect/elect.
You can do the attestation of all your certificates before coming down. Will come in handy for some jobs. That's not to say you can't get a job without attesting them.

3.on mai visa dia are some tinz I need ur help too:it is d company dat did d sponsorship that will employ me?
I don't know what your agent told u but if you didn't negotiate a job along with the visa then you will have to search for a job when you get here. On the flip side, the agent can also tell you that there's a job waiting for you with the company but in reality it's not. The point is that you should ask your agent if there's a job attached to the visa. Let me know what he tells you later.

,on d visa also on profession it is written there as laborer hope am nt gonna b enslaved
Don't get yourself worked up about what is written on the visa as your profession. It doesn't really count and you won't be enslaved. The visa is just a business transaction between you and the company acting as your sponsor. Once you get here and get a job, the company will give you a release document. The profession indicated on the visa also doesn't determine the kind of job you will get. Once you have the right wits and skills for a particular job, no one is going to ask you what is written on your visa. Asides that, you can only change the job status later after you know your way around the system.

and lastly I heard mai passport will be with mai employer is dat true?
Your passport will not be with your employer. The reason to give your passport to your company is when you want to do your residence permit. After it's done, it will be returned to you. If you get a job, the employer won't hold on to your passport because the company isn't your direct sponsor.

All things being equal, if you think you have the courage to take the plunge, don't let these concerns stop u. All the best

Nice one bro.....JAH BLESS

Tunde Euro
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2015
Please guys i want to open a bank account here in the UAE, I will like to have some suggestions on the bank to use, the charges, advantages or disadvantages of the banks. Monchouchou, Justi4jesu and other members that are residents of UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
ugsams:
Please guys i want to open a bank account here in the UAE, I will like to have some suggestions on the bank to use, the charges, advantages or disadvantages of the banks. Monchouchou, Justi4jesu and other members that are residents of UAE
For me personally I prefer Emirates NBD but union National bank is still good depending on what you are looking out for. because u can't get every thing in a platter of gold from one banking institution.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colored(m): 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2015
justi4jesu:

Then go ahead but note that they will be in charge of your hotel booking for 2weeks or 1month depending on your visa duration.
hope they won't book an expensive hotel for me
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colored(m): 5:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
monchouchou:

What kind of visa?
2 weeks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
ugsams:

Okay if your monthly salary is less than 5,000 Dirhams almost all the banks won't open account for you in dubai. Example Emirates NBD, ADCB, Commercial bank of Dubai,Emirates Islamic Bank and lots more.

You can try Ajman bank or Rak Bank(i.e Ras Al khaimah bank) both have branches in Dubai, they can be flexible sometimes atleast from a monthly salary of 3,000 Dirhams upwards. Anything below 3,000 Dirhams monthly salary i doubt you will find a bank to open an account with.

And also a minimum balance of 3,000 or 5,000 Dirhams should always be maintained in your account else you will be charged 25 dirhams per month.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 4:59am On Feb 21, 2015
plss house is dia any place where I can open my ticket in ajman or anywhere close to ajman or maybe sharjah
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 5:29am On Feb 21, 2015
fohiss:
plss house is dia any place where I can open my ticket in ajman or anywhere close to ajman or maybe sharjah

How do you mean open your ticket?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 6:01am On Feb 21, 2015
sorry I mean qatar airway office ... where I can open my ticket ... any one close to ajman or sharjah
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:58am On Feb 21, 2015
colored:
hope they won't book an expensive hotel for me

Of course they will book an expensive hotel for you. That is why people in a tight budget generally avoid using them.

And, I know the visa rules have changed but I don't think you can search for a job with a 2 weeks visa so if that is your goal then don't just bother
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:59am On Feb 21, 2015
fohiss:
sorry I mean qatar airway office ... where I can open my ticket ... any one close to ajman or sharjah

Go to Google and search for Qatar airways offices. I know they have one in dubai near deira city center. Don't know about ajman and sharjah
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:09am On Feb 21, 2015
fohiss:

Al Wahda Street, Al Majaz 2, Sharjah Dubai Highway, Da Alman building

Opposite crystal palace

Middle of Reflex shop & Highland restaurant.

Office timing :8am - 1pm and 4pm-7pm
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by adeoye201: 7:44am On Feb 21, 2015
Goodmorning house.please I would like to ask if I want to go to dubai on a honeymoon with my wife.can anyone suggest a very affordable route and what it will cost. We plan a one week trip.please house respond
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 7:56am On Feb 21, 2015
adeoye201:
Goodmorning house.please I would like to ask if I want to go to dubai on a honeymoon with my wife.can anyone suggest a very affordable route and what it will cost. We plan a one week trip.please house respond

Read backwards, your questions have been addressed already.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by adeoye201: 8:01am On Feb 21, 2015
@justi4jesu.pleawe just help with like two suggestions. Cos of my work,I hardly have time for browsing
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by fohiss: 8:50am On Feb 21, 2015
justi4jesu:

Al Wahda Street, Al Majaz 2, Sharjah Dubai Highway, Da Alman building

Opposite crystal palace

Middle of Reflex shop & Highland restaurant.

Office timing :8am - 1pm and 4pm-7pm
thanks alot u are just too much ....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colored(m): 11:09am On Feb 21, 2015
monchouchou:

Of course they will book an expensive hotel for you. That is why people in a tight budget generally avoid using them.

And, I know the visa rules have changed but I don't think you can search for a job with a 2 weeks visa so if that is your goal then don't just bother
nah. I won't be searching for a job

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (401)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.