Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,296 members, 7,780,696 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:52 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (653430 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colored(m): 11:11am On Feb 21, 2015
monchouchou:

Of course they will book an expensive hotel for you. That is why people in a tight budget generally avoid using them.

And, I know the visa rules have changed but I don't think you can search for a job with a 2 weeks visa so if that is your goal then don't just bother
what?!! I'm dead! but will a budget of 400k do?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 11:37am On Feb 21, 2015
colored:

Hope that you are not one of those people who are going to burn up all their life funds for a few days in Dubai.
To end up going home to deeper poverty and no savings.

Or even worse going illigal.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
colored:
I tink its best you go on Google and find some tour companies in the Emirates and ask dem for their tour packages it's cheaper dan that of Emirates airline. cos the would surely get u a hotel accommodation of 12k per night or above. anyways u know ur capabilities.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
worry359:

Hope that you are not one of those people who are going to burn up all their life funds for a few days in Dubai.

hahahhahahhahahhahhahhahaha dats tru, some people tink it ends wit just visa, air ticket and hotel bills.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colored(m): 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2015
worry359:

lol. no o. I am going to Dubai cuz of the way its hyped by Nigerians. money won't be a problem as long as its within my pocket
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
colored:
lol. no o. I am going to Dubai cuz of the way its hyped by Nigerians. money won't be a problem as long as its within my pocket
Have you not worked out that it is hyped by Nigerians wanting to part others from their cash!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colored(m): 12:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
[quote author=worry359 post=30941982]
Have you not worked out that it is hyped by Nigerians wanting to part others from their cash![/quote no. or it could be that it is hyped by Nigerians who have not been fortunate to see more advanced countries?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 1:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ok embarassed
Go with your God.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
Gooci:
Make I tell yu about my parol nd I want yur advice

I av an agent here in naija, he jst did for a friend dat he's going nxt month.. He only gvs security nd driving. That my friend took driving nd I planning to take security.
I am a graduate nd av been working for a year in naija, the salary is rubbish, as in, rubbish.
My plan is to go via ds agent, get d security job(I will sacrifice dat 2yrs, since d pay is far far better dan wot m collecting now). My plan is to secure another job after that 2yrs with anoda company I see....
I plan to run some online certifications during this 2yrs to get a better offer later.

Going wt ds kind of Visa is a labour visa.... I want an explanation of how I can move to another job after dat 2yrs with first comapny...

Av been hearing so many things;
1. Some told me I will av to get bac to naija(wich I don't want2)... I only want to secure anoda job

2.. Some told me before the end of my 2yrs, I shld look for anoda company. Once my first 2yr contract xpires, I shld resign, dat I av grace of 1month to look for anoda company dat can sponse my visa.

3.. Some told me I can process my residence mysef, by aving a deal wit a company to get me visa with which I can stay in d country.. Tho d visa reads m working wt dat company, bt I will be looking for another job, one I found a preferred company, I can request for termination of appointment from d company I had deal with nd get a new visa with my preferred company, which I can now work with for years as along as m willing to stay.

Pls Nairaland, this is my situation now, kindly tell me how I can work out my plan..(Getting another job after 2yrs). Thanks

so have u gotten ur visa yet?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 12:43am On Feb 22, 2015
ugsams:

Meanwhile, you are always so negative, criticizing and less helpful with your comments.

i've also noticed that ?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 6:30am On Feb 22, 2015
justi4jesu:

Okay if your monthly salary is less than 5,000 Dirhams almost all the banks won't open account for you in dubai. Example Emirates NBD, ADCB, Commercial bank of Dubai,Emirates Islamic Bank and lots more.

You can try Ajman bank or Rak Bank(i.e Ras Al khaimah bank) both have branches in Dubai, they can be flexible sometimes atleast from a monthly salary of 3,000 Dirhams upwards. Anything below 3,000 Dirhams monthly salary i doubt you will find a bank to open an account with.

Openo

And also a minimum balance of 3,000 or 5,000 Dirhams should always be maintained in your account else you will be charged 25 dirhams per month.

To open or maintain an account with 5,000 wont be a problem but unfortunately my salary is not up to the required minimum. Thanks for your contribution. I also appreciate tbe other contributors.

Please i will like to know the powers of my salary card and what i can do with it? (I have a salary card with NBAD)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ayodele093: 9:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Hello house, plz i applied for a tourist visa some weeks ago, almost 5weeks nw, but still my visa is not yet out.........after serious worried and concerned, it was made known dat my visa is already approved but not just released due to d new age restriction...........plz any help or assistance frm d house.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 10:42am On Feb 22, 2015
ayodele093:
Hello house, plz i applied for a tourist visa some weeks ago, almost 5weeks nw, but still my visa is not yet out.........after serious worried and concerned, it was made known dat my visa is already approved but not just released due to d new age restriction...........plz any help or assistance frm d house.

How can it be approved but not released? That doesn't make any sense. Ask them to send you the application No.so you can check for yourself.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by worry359(m): 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
monchouchou:

How can it be approved but not released? That doesn't make any sense. Ask them to send you the application No.so you can check for yourself.
Thief / Agent
at work in the background?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
colored:

colored...if u r searching for job in dubai with just 400k i advise you stay at home and start a dog business.

alsatian na 20k...buy two female and in one year they may give u 10 pups(1 1/2 years i mean)

u still hv around 300k.

the amount of people bein duped now has escalated......and even if u teko be prepared to teckout oif dubai after miserable life n suffering

even us in dubai self are just coping
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 12:14pm On Feb 22, 2015
am on less than 5k and ADIB opened an account that i hardly allow shingain to enter..as soon as am paid i send it all (minus survival cash funds) to nija

ugsams:

To open or maintain an account with 5,000 wont be a problem but unfortunately my salary is not up to the required minimum. Thanks for your contribution. I also appreciate tbe other contributors.

Please i will like to know the powers of my salary card and what i can do with it? (I have a salary card with NBAD)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
ugsams:
Please guys i want to open a bank account here in the UAE, I will like to have some suggestions on the bank to use, the charges, advantages or disadvantages of the banks. Monchouchou, Justi4jesu and other members that are residents of UAE
You might be suprised that most banks in UAE won't open for you, cos your a Nigerian. That's their new banking policy, only a few will accept you, like Emirates nbd ( you need a salary of 5,000dirhams to open a savings account) , for Dubai islamic bank( i think you need a minimum of 3000dirhams for savings account, for doha bank u 2000dirhams....
ARE YOU A RESIDENT? COS IF NOT YOU WON'T BE ALLOWED TO OPEN...
YOU NEED ONLY 3 DOCUMENTS TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT ; 1.) your original passport , 2.) your emirate ID, 3.) your salary certificate.....
Are you an employee? if yes, i think your company should open a salary account for you. Its there obligation to do so.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 2:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
ken1982:

colored...if u r searching for job in dubai with just 400k i advise you stay at home and start a dog business.

alsatian na 20k...buy two female and in one year they may give u 10 pups(1 1/2 years i mean)

u still hv around 300k.

the amount of people bein duped now has escalated......and even if u teko be prepared to teckout oif dubai after miserable life n suffering

even us in dubai self are just coping
...hmmm dats tru dog biznezz is good..
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by sirjake: 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
ken1982:
am on less than 5k and ADIB opened an account that i hardly allow shingain to enter..as soon as am paid i send it all (minus survival cash funds) to nija

please how do you send money home?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by truelovecom: 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2015
sirjake:
Through Jeku-jeku or obayomi( sorry if i didn't get the spelling right)
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Teeboy22:

so have u gotten ur visa yet?

Still xpecting it....
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Gooci(m): 5:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hurray, my friend just passed his final road test today..... I pray I pass all steps at once too wen I start mine. Still xpecting my visa tho.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 8:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
ken1982:

Meanwhile, do you stay in Abu Dhabi? if you don't mind could you drop me your contact? mine is on my signature.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2015
truelovecom:

You might be suprised that most banks in UAE won't open for you, cos your a Nigerian. That's their new banking policy, only a few will accept you, like Emirates nbd ( you need a salary of 5,000dirhams to open a savings account) , for Dubai islamic bank( i think you need a minimum of 3000dirhams for savings account, for doha bank u 2000dirhams....
ARE YOU A RESIDENT? COS IF NOT YOU WON'T BE ALLOWED TO OPEN...
YOU NEED ONLY 3 DOCUMENTS TO OPEN AN ACCOUNT ; 1.) your original passport , 2.) your emirate ID, 3.) your salary certificate.....
Are you an employee? if yes, i think your company should open a salary account for you. Its there obligation to do so.

Thanks for the information I really appreciate, I am an employee and I have a salary account with NBAD. I am only seeking to open a standard savings account that will be independent of my company which I will also know the full benefits as my company didn't carry me along on the salary account, it's functions and benefits.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Teeboy22(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Gooci:

Still xpecting it....

same here oooo...hoping 2 hear our good news anytime from now...by GOD'S GRACE
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by madream4life: 10:21pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hello Nllanders, I got an info dt dia's a request fo 25 nigerian ladies to work in a fast food joint in Qatar, DrDre pl kindly confirm dis info. Though no cash has bn requested fo until visa is out nd redy, jst want to know d authenticity of dis info.

Thank @all
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by DrDre1(m): 2:15am On Feb 23, 2015
madream4life:
Hello Nllanders, I got an info dt dia's a request fo 25 nigerian ladies to work in a fast food joint in Qatar, DrDre pl kindly confirm dis info. Though no cash has bn requested fo until visa is out nd redy, jst want to know d authenticity of dis info.

Thank @all
I don't know about it. It's possible though but then there's really no way for me to verify. Just thread carefully and weigh ur options. Female visas are usually more expensive but if the job is real, it shouldn't be. U can share more information here if willing because I don't reply via private messages

@ Peaceheartt
Apologies...u can ask ur questions here
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 5:07am On Feb 23, 2015
sirjake:

theres a western union money transfer office in baniyas opposite china commodity....inside the westy office theres this service they have called transfast....thats what i use...transfast
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 6:06am On Feb 23, 2015
ugsams:

Thanks for the information I really appreciate, I am an employee and I have a salary account with NBAD. I am only seeking to open a standard savings account that will be independent of my company which I will also know the full benefits as my company didn't carry me along on the salary account, it's functions and benefits.

Most salary accounts are merely just for salary payments every month, you can open with Dubai Islamic bank as suggested with any minimum salary, when you get there you can ask for the benefits.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 6:27am On Feb 23, 2015
ugsams:
Please guys i want to open a bank account here in the UAE, I will like to have some suggestions on the bank to use, the charges, advantages or disadvantages of the banks. Monchouchou, Justi4jesu and other members that are residents of UAE

I use Emirates NBD and honestly I haven't noticed anything special undecided All they keep doing is disturb me with cold calls all the time.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by frostmate: 11:12am On Feb 23, 2015
ken1982:

theres a western union money transfer office in baniyas opposite china commodity....inside the westy office theres this service they have called transfast....thats what i use...transfast

This is new info for me. Please how much are their charges. Is it reasonable? Because last time I checked with western union they were quoting astronomical charges.

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.