Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries - Travel (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries (657403 Views)

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:21am On Apr 14, 2015
every thursday am invited to JLT or other places for beach partoies and am like i will go...but hardly ever...if i go to jumeira to flex shey coming bk i will now carry highness down to al nahda...iro...but i dunno sha let's c

monchouchou:

Lol, I registered on Internations almost a year ago and I'm yet to attend any of the functions cry,
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2015
at all

i see nija guys and ladies posting pictures of events. i say free drink dy..well one sha...and besides parties are always at Behind joints

justi4jesu:

Same here 2years ago, now they have more than 600 registered Nigerians but I'm sure most people just registered for the fun of it.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:23am On Apr 14, 2015
ken1982:
every thursday am invited to JLT or other places for beach partoies and am like i will go...but hardly ever...if i go to jumeira to flex shey coming bk i will now carry highness down to al nahda...iro...but i dunno sha let's c

lo, you are funny cheesy cheesy

justi4jesu:

Same here 2years ago, now they have more than 600 registered Nigerians but I'm sure most people just registered for the fun of it.

Yea I guess. One of my Canadian friends was always attending but I was like, how will I enjoy myself without my African peeps?? angry angry Justi oya lets plan to attend one soon!!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:24am On Apr 14, 2015
ken1982:
at all

i see nija guys and ladies posting pictures of events. i say free drink dy..well one sha...and besides parties are always at Behind joints

Lol, ok now its sounding very enticing grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:29am On Apr 14, 2015
try it

monchouchou:

Lol, ok now its sounding very enticing grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2015
You guys should keep us posted if there's any event that seems interesting maybe I can join your team to attend...

You can check up meetup.com/Dubai

You might get a group of people with similar interests
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 9:40am On Apr 14, 2015
cool site

i will register

meanwhile for any outings make una no talk say na me ginger una ooo

hehehe

favoured234:
You guys should keep us posted if there's any event that seems interesting maybe I can join your team to attend...

You can check up meetup.com/Dubai

You might get a group of people with similar interests
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2015
monchouchou:

Yea I guess. One of my Canadian friends was always attending but I was like, how will I enjoy myself without my African peeps?? angry angry Justi oya lets plan to attend one soon!!

Only if you agree we go for the Badminton/Squash group tongue
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:42am On Apr 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

angry hahaha, when I'm not looking to get bored to death!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
monchouchou:

angry hahaha, when I'm not looking to get bored to death!

Lol see you lazy girl. So you want the free drink abi, as for me, anything under the sun,count me out because it gets hotter by the day.I no fit shout.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2015
justi4jesu:

Lol see you lazy girl. So you want the free drink abi, as for me, anything under the sun,count me out because it gets hotter by the day.I no fit shout.

Lo, well we work during the days anyway and weekends are for resting. The leaves evenings and nights for flexing grin grin

But on a serious note they have a lot of volunteer and "extracurricular" activities that seem like decent fun.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by justi4jesu(f): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2015
monchouchou:

Lo, well we work during the days anyway and weekends are for resting. The leaves evenings and nights for flexing grin grin

But on a serious note they have a lot of volunteer and "extracurricular" activities that seem like decent fun.

Yes they do. cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by emamos: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2015
@bolajiboi, long tym
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:21am On Apr 14, 2015
which one is badminton/squash group...anyway you guys should invite me if you are going swimming... lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

justi4jesu:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2015
which ome is badminton/squash group...anyway you guys should invite me if you are going swimming... lipsrsealed grin grin grin grin grin lipsrsealed

justi4jesu:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:22am On Apr 14, 2015
evenings are cool

from 3 pm....AL Mamza is also cool just 5dhs...but if u go alone na so u go stroll beach dy look semi clad oyibo..(guy talk o)

justi4jesu:

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by bolajiboi(m): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2015
emamos:
@bolajiboi, long tym
Yes boss I sight u
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kibo: 3:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good day Everyone,

Could someone help with the information below concerning Dubai visa.

1) How does someone below the age restriction apply without having to go along with relatives ?

2) How long does it take for Dubai visa processing for 2 weeks visa ?

3) I have an appointment with a company in dubai, sort of an invitation letter, wont be staying more than a week, only that i am below the age (40). Does this invitation letter help in anyway ?

4) Are there exceptions concerning the age rule for people coming to dubai for engagements like exams, meetings which wouldn't last long ?

5). From my research, i heard you have to go through agents to apply, is this true ? How about going through to the embassy to apply by yourself.

6) Can someone recommend GENUINE agencies in Nigeria used to apply for Dubai visa.

7) What major documents would someone in my condition (only going for a week for an appointment on invitation) need to apply for Dubai visa

Please bear with the lengthy questions and kindly advice on the above .
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by MarieEyre: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
My friend just got back from Dubai! Not 30 or 40. 26 sef, geh. She said Nigerian immigration were asking her for money. smh. She settled them 2k so they'd let her be. When she got to Dubai, breeze through. Nigerians ehn! Only God can deliver us!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 5:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
kibo:
Good day Everyone,

Could someone help with the information below concerning Dubai visa.

1) How does someone below the age restriction apply without having to go along with relatives ? Get a good and well connected Tour agency in the UAE to apply for your visa for you (although its like the restrictions have been relaxed.)

2) How long does it take for Dubai visa processing for 2 weeks visa ? Anytime from 2 days to 1 week. Maybe more, maybe less

3) I have an appointment with a company in dubai, sort of an invitation letter, wont be staying more than a week, only that i am below the age (40). Does this invitation letter help in anyway ? No it doesn't unless you are applying for your Visa through Emirates or any of the licensed hotels

4) Are there exceptions concerning the age rule for people coming to dubai for engagements like exams, meetings which wouldn't last long ? Don't forget that the age restriction is not a fixed law per se. You will not find any official documents restricting visas for Nigerians issued by the Government (at least I haven't seen any). So since there is no fixed law there can be no exception

5). From my research, i heard you have to go through agents to apply, is this true ? How about going through to the embassy to apply by yourself. Embassies cannot issue visas. You apply either through a tour agency, hotel (usually 5 & 4 star hotels) or local sponsorship ( I believe U.A.E residents who are not locals can also sponsor visas if they meet certain criteria)

6) Can someone recommend GENUINE agencies in Nigeria used to apply for Dubai visa. Its is against the rule of the forum to advertise or recommend such, so even if I know of any I cannot say. However some people have posted information of some agencies they used so search the thread.

7) What major documents would someone in my condition (only going for a week for an appointment on invitation) need to apply for Dubai visa. Again it depends on who is sponsoring you. Emirates has a lengthy list of requirements which has been posted above. Tour agencies are usually ok with just a copy of your passport

Please bear with the lengthy questions and kindly advice on the above .

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colored(m): 5:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
just got my 1 month visa! guys this work visa of a thing how does it work? does securing a work visa automatically translate to permanent residency?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Can anyone help me confirm if the work permit is real. Will remove it very soon coz of scammers.

Cc justi4jesu
Monchouchou
Ken1982
Justwise

Please reply asap so I can remove this

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by kibo: 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
monchouchou:
Thank You.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Shauron1:
Can anyone help me confirm if the work permit is real. Will remove it very soon coz of scammers.

Cc justi4jesu
Monchouchou
Ken1982
Justwise

Please reply asap so I can remove this
Might not be able to confirm this visa status but..
1 Down on the visa you will see your sponsor name and phone number, you can call them straight up to confirm
2. There is usually a duration of when you can be granted entry with a UAE visa... Your "Visa" said it was issued November, 2014 and this is like 5 months ago...
I strongly suspect this Visa is fake...
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by nattybanta(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
favoured234:

Might not be able to confirm this visa status but..
1 Down on the visa you will see your sponsor name and phone number, you can call them straight up to confirm
2. There is usually a duration of when you can be granted entry with a UAE visa... Your "Visa" said it was issued November, 2014 and this is like 5 months ago...
I strongly suspect this Visa is fake...
it's either a fake or has expired, cos 601/2014 is no longer on the database.
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
nattybanta:
it's either a fake or has expired, cos 601/2014 is no longer on the database.

Theres a 90% chance its fake though, cos an entry permit is usually valid for 2 Months and the duration of the validity is clearly printed on it..
BTW what link did you use to check the database
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by monchouchou: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2015
colored:
just got my 1 month visa! guys this work visa of a thing how does it work? does securing a work visa automatically translate to permanent residency?

Congrats. Now pray you are able to get a good job during that 1 month period. Yes a work visa gives you the right to "reside" in the UAE but you must realize that unlike other countries where a permanent residency visa entitles you to live and work anywhere you like in the country (most times for life if you meet other requirements), that is not the case in these gulf countries because if a company sponsors you, as is the case with work visas, you are tied to that company. If you leave the company and cannot get another sponsor within a period of I think 1month after your visa is canceled, you will have to leave the country or become a fugitive.

This is another thing people sponsored by their family (spouse or parent) enjoy as they can leave any job without fear of deportation.

Goodluck to you!
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ken1982: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by ugsams(m): 2:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
ken1982:
https://www.internations.org/event/promotion/details/1002508?rel=mailing&utm_medium=email&utm_source=event_mails&utm_campaign=event_confirmation&utm_content=178_1002508

Party stuffs on 30th..after salary has been paid...no excuses monchouchou, justi4jesu...favoured234

Hi ken, you just forget your guy abi? Better make double arrangement for that party drop me a message on my whatsapp abeg.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by colored(m): 3:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
monchouchou:

Congrats. Now pray you are able to get a good job during that 1 month period. Yes a work visa gives you the right to "reside" in the UAE but you must realize that unlike other countries where a permanent residency visa entitles you to live and work anywhere you like in the country (most times for life if you meet other requirements), that is not the case in these gulf countries because if a company sponsors you, as is the case with work visas, you are tied to that company. If you leave the company and cannot get another sponsor within a period of I think 1month after your visa is canceled, you will have to leave the country or become a fugitive.

This is another thing people sponsored by their family (spouse or parent) enjoy as they can leave any job without fear of deportation.

Goodluck to you!
thanks. I did not come in search of a job. just thought I should know about Dubai work visa
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by whocanbewho(m): 4:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
colored:
thanks. I did not come in search of a job. just thought I should know about Dubai work visa
okay.good luck and make sure u enjoy dubai. Is dis ur first time traveling?
Re: QATAR And UAE General Visa Enquiries by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
will be in Dubai anysoon from now with a 2months visa, were in the country can one get a cheep accommodation.. I hope to get a job soonest once I get there..

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (401)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.